Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Front Steps/The Judean Square

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:35 pm

'Ah, the fool!' Kilquan thought to himself with devilish glee before taking a quick step forwards and flicking his wrist to send two thin metal needles into his hand which he attempts to drive into the man's gut in an exposed position. By this point, he was no doubt close enough where the long ranged pole arm could do little as he took his chance at the man.

With the stab, Kilquan's face twisted into one of sick amusement as he hissed out, "Distraction! Fire now!" That last bit obviously meant for Carmina to open fire on the churchians. 'So them versus the Council plus one... oh dear,' he plunged his two long needles for the man's gut as he yelled aloud.

((OOC: Apologies for short post, have socks on my hands and it makes no good for typing.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:39 am

„Very well…!“

Suddenly Carmina's alleged helpless scare was disappeared, as if the woman had become an entirely other one in less than an only eyewink.
The regenerator moved quiet fast, took her Steyr AUG out of its hidden place under her coat and started firing, aiming almost randomly at the present Catholics and a maniacal grin convulsed her pretty face abominably.

“Ashes to ashes and dust to dust…!! Isn’t that your philosophy, buddies?!”

There was nothing she hated more than Catholics…there was nothing that she could imagine more depraved than Catholics, absolutely nothing that deserved to die that heavily than those damn, dissembling, sanctimonious dogs of their damn good-for-nothing church!!

“Fang-guy!” she called Kilquan when her bullets killed the man who had been supposed to keep an eye on her make her leaving her hands on the car's roof.

“Remember your promise, alright?!”

The woman couldn’t help but there was something inside her making her trusting in this…vampire. However, she felt she had to put him in mind that he had promised her that he would…’take care of her’, at least if she didn’t stand in his way…

For a moment the brown haired wondered what she should do when one of Iscariots ‘aces’ would appear. But it was long too late. Things had become that far that there wasn’t any chance to drop them as if nothing had happened.
Hopefully she would come through that…somehow…

What have I become?! An assassin? Dear…well…congratulations, Carmina! You’re finally in the dumper…!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:04 pm

Lee was rather offset by the reaction of the man as he seemed to disprove the idea of letting these people go. Yes, the incident was very dire but god forgave many people for far worse. A car in the side of a building wasn't so bad.........okay, it was but it was forgivable and something that he could surely finish with a bit of help and promise.

This was all cut to a very abrupt end when ever the elder person let out a loud yell of some sort. He knew that she might have been uncomfortable but yelling wasn't needed. But what had transpired within the few moments after is what made everything a bit more clearer. That tends to happen when there are bullets involved.

Lee let his arms raise up to protect his face as the bullets let loose onto himself. He tried as he might to place himself in front of Akiza and Roukostu though he could only hope to get at least one. He should have been quicker in what to do as his weapon rested on his back. He tried now to move it around to now protect himself if at all possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:36 pm

Roukostu dropped low on the ground starting to make a transmuatation circle, she looked at Akiza to make her move to the ground, but she could only hope for the best with this girl, she made a final lap around making the circle, now all she had to do was place the triangle in, and place a few writings, and she was set, but before that, she made another circle, "Akiza! Do not ingage! Stay down and low as possible!"Roukostu growled.

She lifted her lance up to Akiza, "block with this! Make sure none of those bullets hit you!"she said, most teachers would probably think of themselves, but Roukostu would not let her get caught into this, it was too soon for her to fight people like this, especially when they had guns, she had even taught the girl the concepts and tricks of avoiding fire!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:23 pm

((OOC: Akiza is unable to post at this very moment, so we continue with the posting order around her. Casamiro, Kilquan, Carmina, Lee, then Roukostu. Postification reinitiated!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:33 pm

((My sincere apologies, but I am currently working on site and have little time to post. Please consider Casamiro to have been stabbed and then attacked Kilquan with his halbeard. Kilquan, feel free to describe and avoid or be hit by the attack as you will.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:23 pm

Kilquan's eyes flashed red with glee beneath the white mask and he cackled madly as he drew the man's blood. He then began to twist the needles harshly before something caught his shoulder and began to cut into him. "Church filth!" he screeched aloud before vanishing in a burst of black powder and reappearing on the other side of the car with his left arm limp at his side, his back oozing sickly black humors.

He took his umbrella from the vehicle with his right arm and with a click and a metalic blur his hidden rapier was in hand. He took his place beside Carmina and stared at the madness, beginning to point with his razor sharp rapier at people, a clear mark for her to fire at. First, pointing to Casamiro, then at Lee, then a few civilians for good measure.

"This will make a lovely chaos! We will burn this place to the ground! Fire, fire, fire, fire, fire!" he crowed madly with a heckling laugh bursting from his gullet soon after. 'Die, die, die! All of you suffer and die! Go to your God and tell him I did this! He abandoned me, now let him abandon you!'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:42 am

Carmina got it when he showed her with his umbrella where to aim at.

“Boy, you’re definitely the incarnation of madness itself!” she said sighing lightly but smirking infernally. You’ll drive me crazy, vampire! I can just feel that!”

‘Got it…this damn freak has not the slightest clue of a real plan or something like that, hasn’t he?! But good thing if he's standing that next to me now... It feels a bit more...safe to be with such an...not anymore liveing vampiric shield...

However, the woman aimed at Casamiro, firing a few bullets at his arms and legs with a view to not kill him but making him unable to move and to fight back. But when she faced the second aim Kilquan had showed her –Lee- the regenerator lifted an eyebrow, seeming almost sorry.

“Oh, my! Such a handsome young man! What a shame you’ve chosen the celibacy!” she told Lee sounding regretfully, facing him obviously really quite interested in his appearance. Nevertheless she shot at him too, trying to hit his shoulders and feet with the same intention she had while doing so with Casamiro.

While the following random shooting at the civilians, Carmina took her Beretta, too, to work more effective. Since only a dead Catholic seemed to be a good Catholic to her, it didn’t her matter which ones she hit and so she followed the vampire’s choice. Main thing was that only ANY of those bastards would be hurt – or even killed…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:58 pm

Lee finally let out a deep and bloodied breath as he was indeed glad that some of the bullets didn't stay in him. He stood there still as he looked toward the couple that had started the onslaught and the female firing at the guardman and then turned her weapon on him. As she spoke, he couldn't help but laugh a bit, even in the situation. He pulled on a strap that hung over his shoulder as the bottom of a large cross pulled itself up and under his arm and held it there as the end opened to reveal the long machine gun held within ""And such a beautiful young woman, its sad that you have gone down such a wicked path of sin!"

With that, he felt more bullets enter into his shoulders but he in turn held tightly onto the center of his cross as the grip activated the weapon and thus letting the line of bullets fire toward the rapier wielding man and the woman at his side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:42 pm

Roukostu looked after Lee, what was she to do, but then she had an idea, she started to make a transmutation circle, she only hoped that Lee would be kind enough to make sure neither of the intruders were to attack her, she watched them as she made sure to draw the right circle, when she was done with the first circle she ran over to the right side of them and started to draw again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:01 pm

Casamiro had recovered from his shock enough that by the time Carmina fired at him, he was able to throw himself to the side, dodging the projectiles. He quickly rolled to his feet, discarding his halberd (it was not use in quarters this close) and yanking the needles from his torso. Gasping at the burst of pain and gush of blood, the guardsman swallows hard, then flings the needles back at their maker. Pulling his flamberge free with a ring, he follows the lethal darts, jumping on top of the car then lunging for the old man/woman/thing. It was the leader of this insane expedition, that much was clear, and if he could silence it, then perhaps the woman shooting wildly around would cease as well. Hopefully the foolish Iscariots behind him would figure out his plan and not manage to somehow kill him from behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:46 pm

Kilquan let out a cackle as he threw himself in the way of the bullets heading towards himself and Carmina. He stood there, taking bullets to his gut and gritting through the vile pains riveting through his body. He prepped his rapier as he prepared to strike, flipping it around into a reverse grip, allowing the curve of the umbrella handle to rest on the top of his hand.

He glared at the figure behind Lee and then flashed his gaze to the madman leaping at him. Well, he was obviously going to be screwed either way and there was no saving Carmina if he were dead. 'I'll just bite her later!'

"Carmina! Heads up with the giant sword." He then vanished, leaving Carmina to deal with the swordsman, the needles, and the remaining few bullets to be sprayed by Lee as he did so. He reappeared behind Roukostu with his rapier raised high in the air and quickly calculated a vicious strike for her back. He then stabbed downwards wickedly, making an attempt at her spine, ruining his stealthy maneuver by saying, "Wiki wiki wiki! This one will die quickly!" That and the fact that the blood dripping from his body may catch some attention from the woman as it dripped upon her back from his bullet filled body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:56 am

When Lee talked to her, she just could not help but laughed.

“Boy, I’m quite sorry but…it seems as if there had never been any other option for me but becoming a sinner since I was born in a Protestant family and was even christened in this denomination. So…I have never been able to become that… ‘holy’ like you and your little friends. And today I’ve lost every faith to become an atheist… Quite ‘tragical’, isn’t it?!’ ”

Carmina’s voice was plenty full of sarcasm, cynicism and made it easy to recognize that she felt certainly not the slightest shame for the way she had chosen for her life. It seemed more likely that she was proud of her lifestyle and her glance facing the Catholics around left no doubt that the woman surely did not appreciate any religious motivation (– or at least not the one of Vatican’s servants). She was an atheist acting from deep conviction.

For a short moment when Kilquan acted willingly just like a human shield for her, the so arrogantly talking brown haired seemed a bit puzzled – but not ungrateful! The pain he had to feel because of these bullets just had to be terrible but… well….since he WAS already dead…

uhmm… rather he than me!
I mean…he promised he would care about me staying alive, so I suppose that includes something like that – even if I could heal most of the wounds bullets could cause me…Certainly, that would be very painful but...I could do it...supposely...
But…I really wasn’t sure if he would keep his promise…a...creature like he!’

Unwillingly to lose the impression of her obviously irreverent and cheeky appearance while using the short break to change the magazine of her Steyr AUG and to exchange the Beretta for her Sword, the regenerator deflected carefully apart to look again at Lee, twinkling almost lasciviously with a provocative smirk and added:

“However… if you should once decide to back out of this whole church stuff…just call me dear, alright?!”

But only one single moment later her ‘shield’ had disappeared – and a blade aimed at Carmina who’s facial expression changed at once to an embarrassed, probably even a bit overwhelmed or even shocked mimic art.

“Awwwwwh…damn it!!”

After a fashion the woman succeeded barely in avoiding Casamiro’s hit who had actually aimed at her suddenly vanished companion. The man’s weapon missed her only by a hair when she boggled aside and bended backwards quite deeply what looked almost artistic but even funny in any way.

“Well, thank you for the warning, gentleman!!” Carmina shouted almost snarling at Kilquan, her green eyes seeming almost glowing because of anger.

But…well…he had already to take all those bullets so…probably she should have been more…thankful…
Nevertheless HE could have decided leaving this Swiss Guard-guy to her only a LITTLE BIT sooner!!!

‘Vampires…!! I just can’t get it why I got myself into this shit together with….HIM!!!’

However, now she had to handle it like it was. So the regenerator took aim at Casamiro’s limbs and fired. Her sword aimed at his neck when she tried to hit him, apparently to behead him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:17 pm

Lee held fast to the handle in which his fingers were free to enter into in order to activate and keep the steady flow of metal flying through the air. He watched as his bullets were intercepted by the old looking individual. The voice of the woman rang out past the bullets somehow as he listened to her reasoning on the matter. It was quite the something for people to have such a conversation through the firefight. It was even a slight bit of a good thing to hear the offer no matter if it was going to be taken or not.

He released on the trigger as the spray came to a halt. He looked from one side to the other when the other person was gone as he replied while in his search "Yes, its very tragic but even someone who is so lost in the dark can still find the light. I wouldn't mind in the slightest shining a bit brighter for you till even the darkest of hours seem like the brightest! I could buy you tea or a cup of juice sometime!" He looked over his shoulder as the old man appeared and he was too close to use any sort of ammunition so he had to simply improvise on the spot.

With a twist of his body, he let his right side swing over to its left. The massive cross was brought across the air and in a full blown swing, he aimed to slam the long barrel of the machine gun portion of his cross into the unholy creature as the bullet holes started to reject the bullets within, pushing them out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:11 pm

Akiza runs off to fight the Knights.

Last edited by Akiza_BlackRose on Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:03 pm

Roukostu looked at the vampire that was behind her before barely rolling away, she held her arm, blood running quickly from it, "damn it...."she growled, she looked at Akiza, and yet she wasn't there, where could she had gone, Roukostu felt anger, betral, how could her own student run from a fight, and right in the middle of it as well! She lepted for her lance drawing it in front of her at the vampire, "damn that girl...what has she done?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:17 pm

'Oh geeze!' Kilquan said as he stabbed his rapier into the ground and lodged it there. Surely he could have gotten it out easily enough without breaking it, but not in this situation. He saw Lee beginning to swing around and he just dropped. It was almost inhuman as he twisted his body, positioned on all fours with his stomach up and hooked his foot around his rapier, pulling it back and causing the blade to bend before he let it go, the hard wood going fast towards Lee's groin. A low blow indeed, but just the distraction he needed.

During this time he quickly looked about and began to crab crawl towards the car, surely there was something there for him. As he did this, he turned his head one hundred and eighty degrees, a small amount of snapping taking place as it popped into a new position, catching sight of Akiza fleeing. 'Damn it! Can't she stay and die like a good little Church Dog?! Well, only one thing to do.' He scuttled under the car to the other side, now visible by the madman with the halberd. His wounds smoked and popped as they began to slowly begin their regeneration process, bullets slowly being pushed out and the raw, rotten meat healing behind it.

He opened the door and dived for a bottle of alcohol, just the thing he needed, and ripping a hanker chief from his coat pocket, made a very rough Molotov cocktail. With a flick he brought a lighter from his person near the cloth and prepared to throw it as he devised a plan. "Amusing how your sister leaves you in these troubled times, she must be a true coward." May as well taunt them into hating their companions more if he could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:03 pm

Moving almost impossibly fast, Casamiro leaps toward the rotting vampire, bullets pinging to the ground as they emerged from his flesh. As the thing reaches into the car for something, the Swiss Guard slams shoulder first into the door. His hope was to decapitate the ungodly vampire in one swift, albiet, crude motion. As he did, he looked up to see parachutes descending through the city. That couldn't possibly be good. Everything always had to go to hell in a hand basket at once.

Grunting, he opens the door slightly and shoves it closed again, turning to shout at the two Iscariots remaining. "We are threatened all around! I will deal with these..." He slammed the door again. "...pathetic satanic cultists. Go! Defend your Church and your God!"

((Kilquan, contact me if you take issue with anything I posted and we'll remedy it. I assumed some action to have a little fun.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:05 am

Lee looked down as his cross hurled itself through the air, aiming to make any and everything that would be in its path nothing more than a bloody mess of what it was supposed to be. But this did not turn out the way he had hoped. He watched as the abomination turned and twisted its body to dodge the attack Lee had thrown. But that was nothing or as horrifying as what was coming next.

He watched as the object of wood was heading straight for his lower regions. He had to think of something and the only thing he could would have to do as anymore time was not promised. He simply let the weight of the cross and letting his knees go weak pull him down, the wood striking him in the chest and knocking the wind out of the man.

He leaned forward as he used his cross to stop himself from hitting the ground. He looked down at the object that now protruded from his chest. He took a firm hold of the object and pulled it free as he was lucky enough not to have it lodged in to awful far. He then pulled himself up to his feet just in time to hear the yelling. He paused as he looked down to his chest as the sound of a creepy version of 'twinkle twinkle little star'.

He reached down and into his coat pocket and withdrew a rectangular object that the noise continued to come from. With a push up of the object up to show the cellular device and looked onto it. He scanned over the screen and looked back "Well, if that isn't good timing. Well, I'll leave this too you two then." With that, he raised his cross up and onto his shoulder as he looked down to his phone and started to run off.

------> The streets of Rome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:10 pm

Roukostu nodded, she had bounded her arm just as Casamiro spoke, she was on her cell when Akiza called, she growled, first these things...now this? What is going on here? she thought as she nodded at Casamiro's comment, "alright...may his lord protect you Casamiro......"

Roukostu lifted her lance and her supplies before running off farther from this place, Akiza was in danger, and she had to go and help her, even if she did run away from a fight, that didn't mean anything, it only meant that there was more than dangers here than there was suppose to be, she placed the lance over her shoulder, and left the Square at a fast pace than she normally took.

---------------------------------> Knight's Arrival.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:38 pm

(sorry guys!oO I just...overlooked that it was my turn!^^''')

Carmina sighed with relief. This Catholic bastard didn’t aim at her but focused on Kilquan. However that even meant he thought she herself was not that dangerous…!
The woman had certainly felt a bit offended since this guy obviously underestimated her terribly! But right now she didn’t care. Frowning just puzzled she watched the slowly hovering things coming nearer and nearer to the ground. Parachutes?
Who the hell was that?! Well, surely not Santa….or someone else that welcome…

“Hey, fangy-guy! C’mon!
End this little brawl and let’s go! Two versus one would be just unfair but it is so terrible boring just to watch how you boys enjoy yourselves!”

Smirking she strapped her weapon on.

“I think it’s time to say good bye to the nice man, Kil. You can visit him again another time. ”

Carmina sounded a bit like a young mother telling her little child what to do and what not to do but her request was nevertheless clearly to understand. She wanted leave this place.

Since it was unknown who those new guys just arriving were and it really WAS boring to see Kilquan and Casamiro fighting but not being active at her own, that seemed to her quite the right moment to say farewell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:47 am

The creature seized up as the car door was slammed viciously on his head causing him to drop the Molotov creation. He wiggled his way into the car and scarfed up the bottle and burst out the other side by kicking the door literally off of the vehicle. Kilquan was obviously a slight bit pissed. "That's it! I've had it!"

He lights the creation of destruction and tosses it up at an arch to where it would explode on the other side of the car when it landed, quickly engulfing the car and the area about it in bright flames. "Burn baby! Burn like the sun!" He then committed himself to a cackling laugh before stumbling back a bit and regaining his composure. "I'm a bit dizzy dear, tell me, is he dead yet?"

He then teleports to Carmina and makes a motion to backhand her in a semi-forceful motion. "Never talk down to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:49 am

=====>Knights Arrival Topic

Cruor slowly made his way through the so called city of God, taking care to stick to back alleys and streets. Giselle and the others seemed to be doing a stupendous job because Marcus had yet to see one Iscariot. It was all going perfectly thus far. That is until he reached the Judean Square and rounding the corner of yet another side street came face to face with two men dressed in the classic priestly clerics. Sending Raptis a wry smile, Cruor waved to the priests and slowly approached, his hands held in the air.

"Hey there fellas. Think you could help us out? We're sightseeing and-OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT!!!!" she shouted, pointing behind the Iscariots. Immediately the men turned and cruor was on them, wrapping his left arm around the first man's neck in a choke hold and jabbing the tip of his cane into the back of the second. The powerful tazer made a low buzz as it triggered and fried the poor priest's nervous system. It was a painful way to go but at the very least it was fast. The second priest however, was proving to be a much greater problem. Thrashing about wildly, Marcus had to drop his cane just to maintain his choke hold with two hands. Unwilling to surrender, the priest continued to struggle and slammed his back, and cruor, against a nearby wall. With each blow Marcus let out a pained "umpf" as he waited for the bastard to finally succumb to the lack of oxygen.

Finally, and only after recieving a rather nasty collection of bruises on his back, was Marcus able to bring the man to the ground unconscious. Sighing in relief, he offered Raptis a thumbs up sign as if he had planned it all out, which he had ofcourse. Not wasting time, Cruor began removing his suit coat and shirt before replacing them with the clerical shirt from the second priest. "Hurry up and change Raptis. We can't just waltz in there without getting incognito. Although...it would be pretty fun now that I think about it. Oh well, we'll save that for next time." Cruor grinned, hoping his little joke would ease Raptis' nerves a bit. The young Knight had been against this plan from the begining and his fears were well founded. But at this point there was no turning back.

The sounds of a nearby struggle caught cruor's ear and he took a moment to peer around a corner. In the center of the Square a battle was underway. Two strange individuals were locked in combat with one of the Swiss Guards, apparently an exceptionally talented one at that. So those are the guys who made the ruckus. Well, it'd be bad manners not to throw the poor kids a bone I guess. Oh well, I'll grab em on the way out. he thought to himself with a grin. He could always use a few more recruits. "Alright Raptis, let's get this show on the road!" he exclaimed happily galavanting off towards the Iscariot castle, still doing his level best to avoid the Square and that Swiss Guard.

==========> Iscariot Castle [The Archives Room]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:19 pm

Casamiro suddenly landed between the two miscreants and their exit, brandishing his halberd warningly. His hair and the edges of his striped uniform were singed and black, and a slight burn along the side of his face was already starting to heal. These fools had another thing coming if they thought they were going to waltz past him into the midst of the Iscariot headquarters. Regardless of how little he cared for those Judas priests, he wasn’t going to let the undead simply invade any part of the Vatican.

The flash of someone running past the edge of the square caught his eye, but he dismissed it as a civilian darting away from the mayhem or an Iscariot running off to confront whatever the hell had parachuted into the City. He narrows his eyes at the pair before him, growling in Italian, ”Your only exit from this place will be through the Gates of Hell, unholy scum. I am sure Satan will receive you with arms wide open and fires burning bright.”

A malevolent grin crossed the Swiss Guard’s craggy soot-smeared face. They would have to try harder than randomly throwing fire bombs in his direction to kill him. Much harder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:43 pm

Lysandros blinked flatly at Marcus as he first electrocuted a priest, suffocated a priest into unconsciousness, and then put on one of their shirts. He then munched a cheeto, blinking once. This was ridiculous. It was like some bad C-rated spy movie. Sighing to himself, the boy wandered over to the electrocuted fellow and, after much grunting and maneuvering, removed the priest’s cassock and pulled it over his own head. The hem of the garment trailed on the ground and the sleeves almost went past his fingers. Grumbling, Lysandros wraps the cincture around himself a couple of times and pulls the garment up. This was just getting better and better. He now looked…and felt…like some child playing dress up.

Peering around the corner after Marcus went trotting off, his eyes found the miniature battle going on in the square. The sight of weapons spinning and people moving much faster than should be humanly possible made him gulp uncomfortably. That they were going into the lion’s den was an understatement. This was suicide.

Sighing heavily, Lys chomps a cheeto and bounces after Marcus. He might as well be full of cheeto-y goodness if today was his day to die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:06 am

The young regenerator stared at the burning that distracted her from everything else happening around her, only for quite a short moment but that was already enough to be not able to avoid Kilquan’ s hit. So the vampire’s hand struck her fair in the face.
Carmina fastened her wide eyes suddenly on her companion because of surprise, seeming just like paralyzed and almost shocked gazing at the undead.

“Y…you beat me…!” the regenerator breathed stunned, staring deep into Kilquan’s eyes, not really reproachfully but obviously irritated, almost scared.
But this state lasted only for a short moment, then her facial expression changed rapidly to a mood of anger. Almost she would have had just shot at the man but she managed just about restraining herself. Indeed she clutched her rifle but only snapped at the undead, sounding annoying, almost threatening.

“Never –NEVER!- hit me again, right?!
I didn’t talk down at you, I only wanted to leave those lunatic fanatics, got it, Mr wannabe-gentleman?!
I am NOT one of your little undead, half-rotten servants, so don’t treat me like one of them….!”

The woman closed her eyes, took a deep breath.

‘Damn it…! What am I doing here?! If I anger him he could leave me here alone and then…how should I escape those damn Catholics by my own?! They are professional inquisition killers…!!
…it…it is just like people say: When you dance with the Devil, He doesn't change. He changes you -
And it seems as if Kilquan is the devil I contracted with….’

When she looked again at the vampire she had calmed herself down, continued much more smoothly.

“I…I mean…sorry. I am…just a bit… nervous and strained and…
I’m sorry… forgive me please…”

Carmina felt so incredible pathetic, stupid when she begged the vampire but…was there any other possibility?! She just didn’t want that he left her…! Not here.

With a short look to Casamiro she added:
“Do this bastard in, if you want…! I’ll not interrupt you again… Be his Devil – and show him that there’s no ‘Lord’ saving him if that's what you want…! But...if I may ask you that: please finish it as fast as possible and let us go then...”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:53 pm

"Don't you filthy church dogs ever die?!" Kilquan shouted ever so loudly at the top of his lungs, sending a hideous screech throughout the square. As he does so, he lifts his head and removes his mask to reveal his sunken features, his wrinkled and ghastly skin being revealed as the mask was pulled delicately away from his face.

As he tossed the thing away from him, he pulled thin strands of some odd metallic looking material from his coat with one hand, more needles... a bundle under each finger. He leaned into Carmina and nodded backwards. "I got this fucker, go get my umbrella and after putting it back together, push the button and fly the hell out of here. I'll take this one myself."

His wounds continued to vanish very slowly as he faced the guardsman and took an avidly loony stance, like the crane. Dear god, what was he up to? The sinews of muscle and the fleshy cells continued to restore themselves to their former glory... or horridness if one would prefer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:17 am

Casamiro blinked flatly at the undead and his companion. He threatened them with blade and fire, and the responded with arguing amongst themselves and silly words? His cold gaze settled on the woman, though he did not lose track of the man; obviously the crazier of the two. He takes a step forward, brandishing his halberd aggressively.

"Woman, you would let this man strike you, then do as he commands, like a dog covering before its master?"

His eyes move to Kilquan, but he continues speaking to the woman. "Listen not to this rotting creature's words, and we may yet work out an agreement that will allow you to live. Stand by, and I will not strike thee."

His eyes suddenly flash with an enraged light as he turns his attention fully back on the undead before him. "But you, there can be no salvation for your rotting soul. I will send you back to the underworld from whence you came and you shall once more burn in the flames of pit!"

With that, he lunged toward the man, striking out at his torso with a sharp jab with his halberd before pulling up short and reversing direction to slice down from shoulder to hip. The woman was out of his hands now. She would heed him, or she would not. Either way, victory would come to him on swift wing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:06 pm

Like a dog?!
Carmina paused. Damn, that was…exactly what she had been thinking her behavior must look like. How…how bald!
Usually she wasn’t interested in other people’s opinions about her or something like that but if they came to bring up an uncomfortable matter even she herself had noticed but tried to ignore then she just felt like...caught in the act, just terrible uncomfortable.

“Like a dog…?” The woman’s voice was nothing more than a low whisper, her glance staring strictly but without any expression to the ground.
“Like a dog… Have I…really become nothing more than…than a dog…? A pet…? A pathetic, pitiful, miserable dog…?
How…how annoying…”

Slowly the young regenerator turned round to face Casamiro, looking at him with a serious but calm sight, sounding suddenly very forcefully, self-confident and vigorously.

“Well, maybe I am really nothing but a dog. However that’s what EVERY soldier is trained to be: obedient, tractable and controllable.
Though, this vampire is surely not my superior officer, of course! I am standing here of my own volition and I am fighting voluntarily, too!
It has been people like you who once ruined my live! And people like you, fanatics, lunatic, Catholic swine will never pardon someone like me! Probably you’ll not kill me if I’ll give up right now. But what will you do instead of that?! Capture me?! Torture me?!
Oh no! I will NOT deliver myself up to you!!
Plus I am NOT a traitor! I will NOT stab my partner in the back! Maybe that’s what you’re used to, but even if I might be a dog, I am surely not an opportunist!”

After having said that, Carmina turned round again to face Kilquan, leaning towards him, whispering into the undead’s ear:

“Don’t make me regretting that, dear.
Finish this show and come and find me. I know you’ll be able to. Good luck and…manage to survive somehow…or how I should call that in your surely a bit special case…”

Then she did what the vampire had told her before, rushed to get the umbrella and kneeled to put it together again as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:36 pm

Red lights screamed, and an angry voice scratched at her ears, practically the only reason the nun had diverted from her original course of a regular grocery trip, one more meaningless task to occupy herself with while she tried to keep her busy, shared mind off of the absence of her partner, the overturning of her small and humbled world.

Today was slow. Yumiko liked slow, and she liked that Yumie hated it; it kept the berserker from fidgeting under the fragility of her skull, threatening always to break free and devour sanity; sugar to a greedy and sweets-deprived child.

Slow..slow and carefully measured like the steps she took on hallowed cobblestone, unable to think of anything unpleasant, and certainly not of the oddity of a suddenly sparsely populated square and the loud voices that dropped subtle, brick-like hints as to why it might be.

And then the streets had exploded into violence, shouting, disrupting the solace and the sunshine that had reigned over what had been, a normal, pleasant day.

A broken umbrella, a broken woman, a man screaming about God that stirred up a fire within her, though Yumiko wasn't quite able to tell if it was one of righteousness or not.

"STOP IT!" She screamed, as if that would somehow help, somehow let her know what the hell was going on. Her purchases fell to the ground in an organic heap as her eyes frantically whipped around, trying to assess the situation. Without Heinkel, without a better sense of herself, without any other Iscariot operatives...was this what the emergency broadcast on her pager had been about? But what WAS it?

"What's going on?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:49 am

With a gruesome 'schlack' and a cry of fury. blood was gushing about the area from Kilquan's left. In a maneuver to avoid the halberd he had twisted himself to the side and unfortunately exposed his left arm, allowing the halberd to cut easily through it at the elbow.

Luckily, however, his deadened nerves helped him from not blacking out in the heavy pain present. He snarled and tossed his needles in his right hand towards Casamiro's face in hopes of blinding him or distracting him temporarily.

Meanwhile, with his only hand free he made his way towards his severed extremity and picked it up by the hand. '... This is crazy even for me, but what is more intimidating than an opponent picking up their own limb and beating you with it? Aside from beating you with your own that is....'

He would then issue a charge towards Casamiro, swinging his new make shift flail for his head, sloshing blood all over their garb and onto the ground. "I'll be sure to feast on your unbaptized and aborted children in hell you church dog filth!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:05 pm

Antonio stared at the destruction and devastation in shock. He'd expected things to be bad when he had first seen the smoke and heard the sounds of gunfire. As a result he had sped through the streets, racing to get here and find out. It was worse than he had expected, and he had expected something bad. That, that anyone would dare attack a place anywhere within the holy Vatican City was practically beyond belief, but that someone would also attack Iscariot Castle was...was, it was unfathomable!

His expression changed from one of dumbfounded shock to one of inarticulate rage. He was going to make whatever unholy abomination that was responsible pay! He rushed into the square, two knives pulled out of his coat and held in each hand, eyes searching for the bastards responsible. He saw four figures, one was distraught and he dismissed her as a bystander. Two were engaged in combat, a swiss guard and...a humanoid figure, attacking with...his own severed arm!

It was an unholy abomination! It must be a vampire, there was no other logical explanation for surely a regenerator would not be fighting against a member of the Vatican. The fourth figure though, was a woman hastily assembling some kind of umbrella. He had no idea whether she was friend or for, he didn't recognize her but that didn't matter. His attention turned back to the vampire, he was the real threat and an unholy abomination to boot!

He threw the two silver knives, imbuing them with the strange telekinetic energy that was his power. The knives rushed forward at an incredible speed, faster than the human eye could follow, one was aimed at the elbow of the limb that remained attached to the vampire, and the other was aimed at just below the armpit, attempting to pierce straight through and into the heart. The speed and penetration of the blade would be more than enough to do the job, assuming it hit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:46 am

The Swiss Guard could sense things going on around him, people screaming, running, two individuals entering the area and not leaving. But none of it was truly his concern. For now, his attention was wholly focussed on the undead thing before him. The blade of his halbeard had easily sliced through the rotted flesh and the bone beneath it, but as Casamiro reversed his hold on the shaft of his weapon to bring it back in an arc that would have cut the beast in half at the hip, the arm still attached flung those damned needles at him again. Releasing one hand from his weapon, he flings it up just in time to catch all the sharpened sticks of metal in his forearm. His strike falls wide, with no precision and he is forced to drop his halbeard in favor of yanking the needles from his arm.

In this single swift moment of calm, the Swiss Guardsman realizes his attempt at neutralizing the woman has failed. Ah well, she hadn't proved too much of a treat as of yet anyway. And there were still two people who were not retreating from the action. That was more concerning, but before he could ponder on it more, the undead beast was flinging itself toward him again, this time waving about its...own...severed arm. Raising an eyebrow, Casamiro quickly sidesteps the gruesome club, yanking the last needle from his arm. He follows the abomination's momentum, twirling around, intent on burying this last needle into his foe's back. It was in that moment he saw the flash of silver hurtling towards either himself or the undead; he couldn't be sure.

Without a thought, the guardsman dropped to the ground, kicking out with a foot in the hopes of ensnaring his foe's feet. Landing with a jolt against the stone ground, he yanked his flamberge from its scabbard. This wasn't a fight for a polearm, that much was clear now, and while a knife would perhaps have been the best option, the guardsman's garb was sadly absent such a helpful tool.

((If any assumptions I made on movement you consider incorrect or would like to contest, please pm me and we'll discuss it.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:49 am

Another Iscariot agent burst through the smoke and devastation, hurling silver anger towards what seemed to be the source. Cringing at the displays of violence, knuckles white against a cross carved from oaken hope, Yumiko sighed, trying once more to squint through the flame, the misty laughter--all of it was just one cloud of perpetual chaos.

And in that midst of squinting, a gloved hand adjusting her glasses, she jumped at the sight of more bloodshed--and in THAT midst of jumping, jolting, her glasses fell to the ground and broke.

The first thing to overcome her was that fearlessness, after the momentary confusion, disillusion. And then? Things were red, black, white, no beautiful gray like Yumiko usually saw.
Everything, everything was red, covered in the sulking ashes of heathens and infidels and only the silken steel blade of her katana saw light, saw hope, saw a slice to be cut in an already gaping maw of devastation.

Eyes, now narrowed, slunk towards what were obvious Iscariot agents, and while it was clear who was in the wrong; anything deformed or otherwise noted as being a lurking agent of darkness, something she needed to seek and destroy

"Which one o'you heathens is up for a little bloodsport?" Came her call, gaze flitting back and forth to see if there were really any willing contenders.

Last edited by Yumiko Takagi on Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 5:20 pm

OOC: Alright kiddies, this needs to move along a bit. We're now instituting a 48 posting time limit. If the person who's up to post doesn't get it done in 48 hours skip them. If the rotation get's all the way back around to you without your attack being addressed then you can call the hit. Here's an example, not that you guys need it.

EXAMPLE: Posting order bob, chuck, steve

Bob shoots at steve.

Chuck doesn't post for 2 days. Steve is now up.

Steve doesn't post for 2 days. Bob is up again.

Bob connects, Steve is shot/killed.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:55 am

(sorry, short post...)

Finally! Carmina put the umbrella together again and stood up, hoping it was really working again…

Then the young regenerator looked over the attendees.
Shit, now there were already three of those Catholics freaks! And surely there would be many, many more… Good thing was however that nobody seemed to think she would pose a threat to anyone. Bad thing was that everyone concentrated on Kilquan and the woman was not sure with how much of this scum the vampire could deal with.

And if he wouldn’t be able to deal with those freaks she really had to be worried about how to leave Rome and going back to England alive. She just couldn’t imagine Iscariot would let her escape that easily.

But right now that was the time when she should take her chance and run for her life!
With a slightly unconfident smile Carmina shouted to the undead:

“Well, Kil, I’m ready and…well, you seem busy so…hope we’ll meet soon again…
Good luck and bye.”

And then she just started running, running out of this state of madness!

=>Rom, Piazza di Spagna
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:15 am

Carmina's absence was the last of his worries at this very moment with three of these holy lunatics surrounding him. To be quite honest, he didn't even notice her flight in the least. As he lunges at the Swiss guard hard with his arm, the man was able to out maneuver him and send him to the ground with a long needle now protruding from his back. One of the throwing knives caught him in the side as the guardian of the faith had made his move, but the other was unaccounted for.

With a blood curdling moan and a horrid thud he fell to thr ground almost helplessly. 'Damn it all to hell, now they can figure out how to kill me. What kind of example will I be setting if I give into these damned Catholics?!'

However, suddenly something struck him after a moment of laying there. 'The bitch is gone... and she took my umbrella. Wait... SHE TOOK MY UMBRELLA!?!?!'

This was not going to fly, and Kilquan was absolutely livid. "I am raping that girl with a swordfish when I get my hands on her!" He shouted at the top of his lungs as he vanished from sight and appeared on top of a spire. "Don't take this as an insult my dear Catholic dogs," he began, holding onto the spire with his good arm, "I'll just need to excuse myself from this dinner of blood to retrieve my fork and knife from that servant whore that ran off with it! I will return, I promise!"

((Waiting for my next post to actually leave so you may respond.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:49 pm

Antonio grinned triumphantly as one of his knives struck its target, sticking deep into the abomination's side. Ah, of only both of them had hit, or the wound had been fatal. Still, there was absolutely no point in worrying over the past, now he needed to focus. The girl with the umbrella suddenly ran off, she seemed to know the vampire. Wait, she was an enemy as well! The priest cursed as she ran off, a moment of indecisiveness warring in his head as he struggled to decide whether he should go after the girl or finish off the vampire.

Fortunately, this moment of indecisiveness was solved by the vampire himself. "I am raping that girl with a swordfish when I get my hands on her!" The vampire roared, still very lively even with Antonio's silver knife in his side.

That little outburst was more than enough to help Antonio decide and he turned his attention back to the vampire. He drew two more knives, readying them to throw, but then the vampire disappeared! Antonio stared in shock, but then his gaze whipped back towards the vampire as he again began speaking. "You will go nowhere Abomination!" Antonio shouted, whipping the two silver knives towards the vampire.

As before the knives had Antonio's strange telekinetic power behind them, giving them incredible force and speed. They would cover the distance from him to the vampire in a matter of moments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:23 pm

This had to be one of the most bizarre encounters of his career. Attacked by the undead at the very doorstep to Iscariot's stronghold, then speared at by said undead's arm, and now his adversary had fled, not in fear, but to retrieve his...umbrella...from his not-so-dependable accomplice. And all of that while Vatican City was apparently toppling into a giant pile of rubble. Disconcerting though that may be, it wasn't his responsibility. What was his responsibility was behind him, in that stronghold of marble and granite. Glancing at the Iscariot that lately jointed his fight, he jerked his chin toward the retreating undead. "I assume you are capable of handling them. After all, undead are your cult's specialty."

The hint of mocking and disdain are clear in his carefully enunciated Italian. But before he can see his insult through, the guardsman jerks his head to the side, nostrils flaring. The acrid scent of smoke assaulted his senses, clearer than the burning of the city beyond the walls. It was closer, more intimate. Spinning his flamberge in his hand, he runs toward the door to the castle, calling over his shoulder. "You had best make those undead dead, kiddo!" In a swift moment, the brightly clothed guardsman disappears from view, seeking whatever had invaded the holy inner sanctum of the house he was sworn to protect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 12:45 am

"Ta-ta dearies!" he cackled out as his form discombobulated into a gelatinous black mass and then shot upwards into the sky like smoke, forming a dark mass. While in this form, one of the telepathic daggers strikes the middle of the cloud and a horrid snarl and howl are heard echoing through the church yard. Obviously it had been effective, despite the disappearing act.

Soon after the dagger fell, having hit its mark, the cloud vanished into thin air, leaving a rotten scent behind of sulfur and that of at least a thousand corpses to grace the church ground.

>>>>> Exit to where Carmina took his umbreller!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:15 am

There was a moment of apprehension as the demon began to dissipate, turning into some strange smoke, or so it looked to Antonio. However, once again the priest was awarded with the abomination's sweet screams of pain. Yet, it was not enough to end the beast, and before he could strike again the demon disappeared! Antonio desperately wished to follow it as his comrade had suggested before running into the building, but he didn't know how!

Then, a strange stillness came over Antonio, and his eyes turned to a pale green, he spoke but his voice was smoother and more cultured, "Follow the girl with the umbrella!" Kokushibyou said outloud, before ceding control back to Antonio. Although the Iscariot Priest was loathe to follow the orders of his counterpart, he was forced to concede that he had no other choice.

Spinning on his heel Antonio took off into the streets of the Vatican, in an effort to try and track down the mysterious female, and hopefully find the abomination.

>>>>>>>Exit to the Umbrella Stealer and Suffraxon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:08 am

(Message to Integra Enclosed)

>>>>>Rome Airport

His good mood had left him. As soon as he got in the car he had been receiving news of the most dire nature. Enemy soldiers in HIS city, in HIS castle! This was unacceptable! And with a decent number of his agents at the base in the Antarctic, they were some what underpowered. Apparently these Knights were a much bigger problem than he had thought. He had expected them to go back into hiding, rally their forces, and prepare for a new attack. Instead they had struck right at the heart of his empire. They were brazen. Unfortunately, they were also lucky. If Anderson had been here, he would have never let these dogs get through the front door. Apparently, however, he was else where. He fumed at these animals luck. Well first thing's first.

He pick up his phone and dialed Anderson's connection. It rang a few times and went to voice mail. "Anderson", he said,"where the hell are!? The Vatican is under attack and you are nowhere to be found. The Knights who have been plaguing Britain have set foot on hallowed ground and we must make them pay for it. They would declare war on God himself? Then they shall have it! We shall show them the true power of God's wrath! Now return to the Vatican and oust these interlopers!"

Maxwell hung up, trying to calm himself as the car pulled up to the steps of the Vatican. He needed his wits about him and a calm head with enemies running around his castle. They had better be facing Hell in there or God save the Iscariots who weren't doing their jobs.(Anderson),he thought,(you had better hurry.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:32 pm

As Maxwell left the car, he tried to take in the damage to the surrounding area. It was mostly cosmetic, but it still felt like a slap to the face. That the enemies of the Vatican could just waltz into his stronghold...someone was going to pay for this. He walked up the steps of the Vatican, already planning on how he was going to address this situation. No doubt the Cardinals would be up in arms over this situation. He needed a scapegoat, some one to blame for this predicament.

At that moment, he already knew what to do. It would be simple to convince them that Sir Integra must have given them false information on the abilities and timing of the Knights when they attacked Parliament. She no doubt wanted his agents to be unprepared when they faced off against these new enemies. They would jump at an excuse to crucify that sow. The fact that it would give him an excuse to insult her in public was just a bonus. He let a small smile cross his lips as he stepped inside his beloved stronghold.

<<<<< The Hallways
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:24 pm

At the center of a blackened crater, a humanoid form slowly pulled himself off the scorched earth and rose shakily to his feet. All around him rubble and destruction were apparent as the scud missile had done its' work all too well. Shaking himself until soot fell from his amazingly undamaged uniform, Deadpool pondered his luck at deciding to take a tour of Rome the very day that it was attacked by terrorists or environmentalists or sharks with laser beams on their heads or god knows what else. Scratching the back of his head, he looked about in a confused manner before shrugging and strolling towards the still standing Iscariot Castle which must be heavily armored to withstand the blast.

"I'm a lootin I'm a lootin I'm a lootin. Gotta get dat dough dough dough. Gotta get dat dough dough dough." he happily sung to himself as he climbed the cracked and ruined stairs leading to the front doors in a horribly off key manner. "Oh boy oh boy oh boy, lucky me. All sorts of goodies in here and not nearly enough blue people to get in the way. Gotta love those convenient plot devices that get pulled outta nowhere at the last minute."

Reaching the top of the steps, he laid his hands on the doors and began to push, quickly finding his wiry frame ill-suited to budging the massive entrance doors. However, as if signaled by a silent bell, he stopped and cocked his head to the side. "Wait a minute...I've gone an entire post without anybody screwing with my plans. It's never this easy!" Pulling back his left sleeve, he glanced at his wristwatch which was in fact crudely drawn on with a sharpie pen. "And three...two...one...QUE DUES EX MACHINA!" he declared, spinning on his heel to point towards the utterly decimated fountain behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:40 pm

enter >>>>>>>>>> Father Andersons Orphanage

Michel has just made his way back from the Orphanage ran by after Anderson, he suddenly bolted off toward the city after he saw the pillars of smoke rising up into the clouds. He had ran all the way here without stopping and only slowed as he approached the recently repaired - and now ruined - Judean square. It was a bit irritating to see this. He normally wouldn't care if something was blown to bits but he had to help with the repairs last time, the sheer fact that this attack was far more devastating then the last meant more work for him, that didn't involve blowing holes in fresh meat bags. He marched through the ruins to survey the damage and find if anyone was lucky enough to survive, to his analysis, he detected a few very faint life signs but one stood out. Status report; Minimal life signs detected. One standing out. Unauthorized life form detected at front steps. Moving to engage. Michel stated to himself in his emotionless, monotone voice. Stepping around the fountain with his heavy boots that kicked up small clouds of dust around his feet, he noticed a strange man talking to himself, though what really caught the cyborgs attention was the fact that he was making his way into - or trying to - the Vatican doors at the top of the now ruined steps.

Suspicion confirmed; Unauthorized personnel detected Michel's targeting system moved over the man in the strange outfit and signaled to him that it had locked on. He moved his hands into his overcoat and gripped his two .50 caliber handguns on the back of his waist, jerked them out with such force the tail of his cassock flew up behind him and aimed them forward, toward the man. Identification request; Who are you? Step away from the door...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:06 pm

Ignoring the machine-like behavior of the priest who was fast approaching him, Deadpool immediately assumed that he was a member of Iscariot. Afterall, who in their right mind would make a non-Iscariot priest on this forum anyway right? That'd be all sorts of crazy, not that he was crazy. He's not crazy, stop calling him crazy. "You're laughing with your eyes! I'm watching you people!" he thought to himself, savoring the comforting feeling of his beloved yellow thought text. In his inner monologues, he had lost track of what the cyborg was saying but he had drawn a pair of guns. A pair of very shiny, very fancy guns. Deadpool liked guns. He reeeeeeeeally liked guns. Raising an eyebrow, he glanced back and forth between Michel and the doorway until he finally placed his hand on his chest.

"Who? Me? Wait..these doors? I don't know these doors, never met em before. They were tooooootally like this when I got here. I just uh...one sec." he held up a finger, signalling Michel to wait and in a flash or red, spun and gripped the door handle once more. He pulled with all his might, his feet braced against the other door. Once it did not budge and he was finally forced to concede and turn to face the cyborg. "Soooooo, this is kinda awkward. Would you believe I left my gameboy in there? Wait...gameboys are fun. Robots hate fun. OFcourse you won't believe that. Crap." he cursed, giving the door behind him a light kick.

However, to his surprise, the door groaned loudly and slowly fell inwards towards the castle with a huge boom. Deadpool stood there simply staring stupidly at it for a moment before the sheer luck of it registered with him. "Wow...lucky break. One a these days I gotta me a chainsaw to carry around. Now that'd be handy. Hehe, chainsaw. Handy. Note to self, make a note to self about that joke. Now what was I doing? Oh yea, new toys!" Waving his hand towards Michel, Deadpool waved goodbye to the priest. "Later buddy. I hear there's an elementary school like two blocks from here. Go nuts. I'll just be in yer base, killing yer dudes." with that he sprinted off into the castle like a child in a candy store.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:18 pm

Michel took a step forward while at the same time keeping his .50 caliber pistols aimed toward the figure. His fingers clenched around the triggers a bit but did not pull them as he tried to force the doors open once again. Who was this man? Why did it seem like he had the mentality of a...three-year old? Why was he here? It didn't matter, he was trespassing and would be punished for it. After watching the man kick the door a final time and having it fall down, Michel shared a moment of...silence with him and stared at the door stupidly. Then finally, after noticing Deadpool bolt off into the room, Michel soon shot from his standing position and made his way up the stairs in a matter of seconds, his robotic limbs pushing him forward, his body would of seemed like a blur to normal human eyes, a blur of blue, white, and red crosses. Once he was at the top of the stairs he noticed the inside of the room and his eyes flashed into a dark green color then back to their normal brown. Targets: One. Commencing hunt. He paused a moment.

Michel bent his arms at the elbow so that his guns were pointing toward the roof as he made his way into the room after the man. He finally got a signal from his robotic brain as his targeting system locked onto the mans back who was just a head of him in a sprint, he lowered his handguns down and aimed forward and pulled the triggers back, his fingers hitting the triggers so fast it seemed like his guns were fully automatic weapons, sending a storm of .50 caliber bullets flying toward the mans back. Entering Combat mode, target in sight. Commencing combat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:14 am

Bolting into the castle entry hall, Deadpool's primary concern was to ditch the big guy at his back. So far this had been a pretty good vacation. He'd managed to get drunk, rode a moped, and almost kinda sorta scored with a hot Italian bartender. The last thing he wanted was for it to be ruined because a big priest tried to take him from behind and were that to be typed on some forum he would most definitely want the readers to mind the pun. Hearing the tell tale footsteps behind him, he did what any sensible person would do, he leaped through the air flailing his arms wildly. Throwing himself behind the closest structure which just so happened to be a church alter, he crashed to the ground with a loud thump. To his amusement, he had only suffered two gunshot wounds to the leg and one to the stomach. A new record! Rubbing the back of his head, he saw fit to comment on his situation. "Wow, that actually almost worked. Maybe this dodging thing is the way to go after all....tch yea right."

He quickly hopped to his feet but remained in a stooped posture to hide behind the alter and grabbed the closest thing in sight, a saucer filled with blessed communion wafers. Raising an eyebrow, he stood up to his full height and waved genially to the priest before hurling the dish at his big, dumb, stupid, poo poo face. "Careful now. If they hit the dirt you'll go to hell. Or worse, Wisconsin!" Using the wafers as an ill-conceived distraction he darted for the nearest hall entry deeper into the castle. If he could just find one of those big handy wall maps he'd be set. In the mean time, he pulled the pin on one of his grenades and cooked it for a moment before dropping it behind him. If left unchecked the explosive would detonate and most likely cause the hallway to collapse behind him, thus trapping him in the castle but cutting off the cyborg from following him. That was if the robot was lucky that is, if he wasn't careful, he'd take the blast right to the face. All in all it wasn't an unlikely end considering how Deadpool had cooked the nade it would explode almost right on his heels where any good defender of all that was good, just, racist, and lemon scented catholic would be following.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:29 am

Michel stopped pulling the triggers just in time enough to save one bullet in each chamber as he noticed the man dive for cover behind the alter. The cyborg was sure he had wounded the man, not many people would get through that many bullets without a single scratch or bullet wound. The next thing he noticed was the man oddly stood up, waved at him, and threw the dish of communion wafers through the air toward the Iscariot member. Michel casually moved his gun up and put a .50 caliber bullet into the dish long before it reached him and sent it flipping across the hall before hitting the ground. Michel let the empty clip fall from his right handgun before aiming his left down the hall toward Deadpool, but noticed a grenade get tossed behind the man after he held it for a moment. This concerned Michel but he decided not to move from his standing position by the door he just came in through, he pulled the trigger anyway, sending the .50 caliber bullet speeding from the barrel and down the hall just as the grenade went off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:41 pm

He was running running and running running and gack! Ouch! Pain, hurt owie, not fun! With a loud crash Deadpool fell to the ground, a large bullet having slammed into his lower back on the right side at roughly the same time his grenade had gone off. Lying on the ground stomach down, he saw the hallways behind him had indeed been sealed off by the blast. If the big guy wanted him that bad he'd need to take the long way around and what were the chances of that? Actually, most people wanted him pretty badly, he was just that great, so it was possible. This was of course, Deadpool's personal train of thought at work as his muscles knit themselves back together and he pulled himself to his feet. Strolling along the hallway, whistling to himself as if he owned the place, he eventually stumbled upon a man up ahead dressed in the garb of a priest. However, he didn't seem to be the burly anime style priest loaded with guns, swords, and really annoying cliche Gospel passages. He was just your run of the mill cradle humper. Tapping him on the shoulder, Wade got the man's attention.

"How's it hanging broski? I'm a little lost, mind pointing me in the direction of the obligatory super science lab filled with weapons that shouldn't exist for another 50 years?" he asked casually. The priest turned, eyebrows furrowed and immediately moved to object...up until he realized that Deadpool as already pressing the tip of his katana against his groin. The clergyman simply pointed down the hallway and said "Take the second left." grimly. Deadpool happily did a fist pump and wandered down the hall before snapping his fingers. "Oops, almost forgot." whirling around, his sword cleaved through the priest's neck like butter and the man's head fell to the floor a second before his body. "Decapitation!" he declared in a poor imitation of Jack Black. After cleaning his sword, he was once again off to the lab to procure..to...well, to be honest, he didn't really know what he was after but chances were it was shiny. Shiny things always kicked all sorts of ass in the arc they're first introduced.

=====>Armory
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Front Steps/The Judean Square   The Front Steps/The Judean Square - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Front Steps/The Judean Square
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Hellsing RPG :: Italy :: Vatican City :: Iscariot Castle-
Jump to: