Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Lagoon Forum Affiliate

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Black Lagoon Forum Affiliate  Empty
PostSubject: Black Lagoon Forum Affiliate    Black Lagoon Forum Affiliate  EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:12 am

Hey there everybody. As most of the veterans around here (and anybody who takes a glance at the old forum advertisements) knows, back in the day I ran an RP forum based on the anime series Black Lagoon. After sone prodding from our very own Michel Miles, I've decided to reopen the doors to the place. In the past we had difficulty keeping members so in my time of need I'm turning to you guys. If any of you enjoy the series or even know somebody who does, please send them our way. The site is run a bit differently than this place with more dungeon master style seperate missions administrated by organization heads to keep their members active and interested. Canon roles are available and a wide assortment of OCs are always welcome.

http://black-lagoon22.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Back to top Go down

Black Lagoon Forum Affiliate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Limbo and Practice RP :: OOC & Chat :: Discussion Board :: Forum Advertisement-
Jump to: