Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New York City

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

New York City Empty
PostSubject: New York City   New York City EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 1:31 am

Hyaskus was completely and utterly lost. It was Midnight yet it was so bright that the Vampire thought it might as well be noon, "Lazy Slobs they may be but hopefully the American's Libraries can provide me with the information I need. Or better yet an ally." Hyaskus thought as he walked through the busy streets, his violet cloak draped over him, his coffin strapped to his back.

To any of the civilians he would just appear as little more than a Gothic nutcase. Heading into an alleyway next to a dive bar, the Vampire saw just what he needed: A helpless sap and what appeared to be a transient hooker.

Taking out his Peacemaker, the Foreigner would fire the bullets at them, first at the whore, who was just starting to get on her now ruined knees, and then the man, who was coated in blood by the hollow point and was shot through the stomach.

Moving quickly Hyaskus drained the Blood of first the man, then begrudgingly, the Harlot. When done, he could not help but grimace, "Ugh, it tastes of shame, sweat and disappointment..." the Nosferatu said as he made his way to the Chrysler Building.

Why there? because he was utterly lost and it seems like the best place to get some assistance. But first...he quickly ran back to the corpses, just now entering unlife as ghouls, and swiftly decapitated them. With his blade. When they lie dead once again, now and forever, the Amber eyed man sheathed his sword and wiped his blood stained face with his cloak as he headed off towards his destination.
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

New York City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York City   New York City EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 8:05 pm

Through a competition Emily won a two week trip to New York and she thought it would be nice to go since she got a good amount of the extra stuff covered and the hotel had good food. She was walking around the streets, it was a rather odd sensation being here in a place with so many people she had been in cities before but this time it was as if she really couldn't take two steps without having to  the side a little to not run into a person.
She was forced to go into an ally way to get away from people GAH finally I am..hmm ?[/b] her ears twitched as the noise of gun fire rang, curious she ran towards the source of the noise, by the time she got there a man was slicing up some people.

Huh ? she tilted her head slightly [i]S should I call the cops ?
she looked at the person, who wore a cloak and seemed to have something large on there back. She could smell something off about the person, they had a rather strange sent it was like they were dead. Walking up to the man she exclaimed Hey you smell weird do you need a shower ?
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

New York City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York City   New York City EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 8:14 pm

Hyaskus turned around to see a peculiar figure standing at the alley way. Scanning her, he felt something was off. Although he could not be sure he felt she was not human. Not fully at least. "Er...perhaps you are smelling the sacks of garbage and rat droppings in the alley...or the corpses..." The Nosferatu said looking at her.

His hand going to his blade, slowly, he asked, "Although something tells me you are...different from the doddering fools that populate this cesspool. May I ask what exactly are you?" Hyaskus never broke eye contact from the figure he could now see was female.
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

New York City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York City   New York City EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 8:23 pm

Emily's yellow eye stared directly into the, from what she could now see mans eyes her head tilted slightly Do you have rat droppings in that thing on your back ? she saw him going for something, looking into the mans eyes she could clearly see something was extremely off now.
Those were not the eyes of a normal person and the dead bodies in the alleyway meant he most likely killed them. I'm just a girl, what are you ? her eyes thinned a little And give me a straight answerer the yellow eyes glowed a bit, something about this man made her want fight.
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

New York City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York City   New York City EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 8:30 pm

Hyaskus glared down at her with his Amber eyes, "No I do not. And I shall tell you what I am once you stop telling lies. How do I know you are lying? Well a Human's eyes do not glow." The Vampire smirked walking closer to the girl slowly, his eyes now taking on a vampiric glow as well, his hand now has a firm grip on his blade.
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

New York City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York City   New York City EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 8:45 pm

Why should I tell a man who carries around rat droppings anything about me ? her fists clenched as they slightly raised Ah glowing eye trick is everywhere now she knelled down a little I'll just beat the answers out you. Something about his eyes told Emily this man was perhaps something like her, she leaped up and towards a wall, then bounced off it to another wall and another and another.
If he was anything similar to her maybe he could do this, she had reached the roof and quickly made her way to the middle in order to get a good position to see where he was.
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

New York City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York City   New York City EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:04 pm

Hyaskus chuckled as he mimic'd her movements as he bounced from wall to wall, his shoes resounding against the stonework. Approaching the ledge,he landed gracefully on the roof, "I can assure you there are no rat droppings...maggots on the other hand..." The Vampire said to the girl. He then drew his blade in a way that it would shine in the bathing light of the ever changing electronic bill boards, as the moon was obscured by various forms of pollution, "Now what was it you said about beating answers out of me, little girl?"
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

New York City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York City   New York City EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 4:51 pm

Emily smack her right fist into her left fist Hehehehehe a bit of a creepy laugh escaped her now smiling face, her teeth had gotten much sharper looking and hair seemed to have grown a little also I knew it, you like me right ?. Her instincts were screaming for a fight, she tucked her hands to her jaw I am not within a moment she had moved forwards, weaving side to side towards the man A LITTLE GIRL leaping up wards, twisting her body, her right elbow was aiming for the mans face.
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

New York City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York City   New York City EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 5:04 pm

Hyaskus' eyes widened in slight alarm at the transformation barely jumping over the woman in time, "Okay, I may have gotten to hasty, ma'am. Also I now see you are a Lycan. As thanks for this knowledge I will answer your question." Hyaskus grinned, his sharpened teeth glistening in the light, "I...am a Vampire!" The self proclaimed nosferatu then took out the Smith & Wesson Model 500 he wrested from the Vampire he killed in London, "Perhaps we can talk like civil ungodly abominations, hm?" He said, pointing the gun at the Werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

New York City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York City   New York City EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 5:27 pm

Staring at the gun she growled Put that friggin pea shooter away her wolf like features were becoming more predominant. This is supposed to be a god damn fight her eyes showed her rage and her teeth gritted You fucking asshole vampire she wasn't sure what he wanted but it was pissing her off, lucky for him she was willing to listen for about five maybe ten seconds before she was going to tear his torso into several bits.
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

New York City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York City   New York City EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 5:33 pm

Hyaskus studied the Lycan and thought he might as well try to recruit her, "What if I could promise you to fight people all across the world for no cost." The Vampire smirked, "Travel with me and you can cut down any adversary you like. All I ask is you do not try to use my intestines to floss and you protect my coffin should we have to travel by day rather than night." Hyaskus offered a hand despite being several feet away with his free hand, "What say you, ma'am?"
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

New York City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York City   New York City EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 5:44 pm

Emily stared at him for a moment or two, her eyes had dimmed though her wolf features were still there. She thought about it for a moment and just gave him a look of disbelief No you firggin psycho she said angrily I don't just go around starting fights and killing people ! her words were slightly untrue and impulsive Why the hell should I work for some guy who just goes around killing people and smells like undead rat shit!
She stuck her middle finger up at the man Go find some other idiot to do your work, the man had already insulted her by brining a gun to a fight and not getting to the point.  Emily's hopped back wards If I see you again your gonna be in a hospital for vampires! she hopped backwards down onto what was a luckily there a fire escape.

She then wall jumped down to the ally way, her wolf like features gone and she walked back into the streets.

>>>: ?????
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

New York City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York City   New York City EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:46 pm

Hyaskus sighed, not wanting to pursue someone who could rip him in half should he slip up. Instead he decided to head towards Broadway, "Maybe I could catch a show tomorrow..." The Vampire mused to himself. When he arrived near the area he saw the sun was nearly up. Deciding time was of the essence, he descended into the Subway to rest.
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

New York City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York City   New York City EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:33 pm

A week has passed since then and honestly Hyaskus was sick of this city. He was nearly mugged, got ripped off at Broadway, and has gotten lost many times. It was late at Night when he picked up a newspaper. The Headlines read "London still being rebuilt after the Millennium Terrorist Strike!" "Huh...so that was what made London the Hell Hole it is...hm...perhaps I can go to what ever repelled them and study their archives. I am sure they would allow me seeing how I am not a Vampire Nazi...Okay well not a Nazi at least." At that Hyaskus headed towards the nearest airport.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New York City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York City   New York City Empty

Back to top Go down

New York City
Page 1 of 1