Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing Empty
PostSubject: Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing   Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:32 pm

(I'll get the description from the old post later. Besides yall have seen what it looks like in OVA 2.)

~oOo~

Integra as usual was the first to enter the conference room when it came to meeting with her men. When it came to having a Round Table conference she was the last as since it was proper to have the older enter first, and the younger last. She placed the files Maxwell had given her in a neat pile in front of her, and sat down in her seat waiting for the rest of them to come up here. Before everyone else came though she took out a handkerchief, took off her glasses, and cleaned them. Before putting them back on though she pinched the bridge of her nose, and then placed her glasses back on. Lastly she smoothed out her hair, and then sat with her back straight and hands in her lap with her legs crossed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing   Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:47 pm

========> Welcome to Hellsing

Within the masterfully decorated conference room of the Hellsing manor, the shadows quivered as if in fear. At the foot of the conference table the twisting darkness converged on a single point and began to take form. A moment later, the shape of a man rose from amidst the bubbling shadows and stood before the head of the Hellsing family. His fedora held against his chest with his right hand, Alucard bowed before Sir Integra, his cheeks stretching back in childish delight. When he finally straightened his posture and returned his iconic hat to it's proper place upon his head, the vampire allowed a moment of silence to hang in the air between them. In all honesty, he would not mind standing like this hours. True there where many uncomfortable silences in certain relationships, but this was most certainly not one of them. The nosferatu was legitimately savoring being in the presence of his master, her every movement, every gesture, only served to heighten his fascination. A glare flashed over his sunglasses and he finally chose to break the peaceful silence between them.

"Reporting as ordered my Master. I must say, that new soldier of yours suprised my a bit. I wouldn't go so far as to call him a man among men, but at the very least he seems like a fine dog." he said, smiling all the while.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing   Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:08 pm

Integra felt the hair stand up on her neck, and felt the room get relatively icy as the shadows moved in front of her. Soon enough her servant Alucard came into the room bowing in his usual manner to her, and then staring at her. This would have creeped out if not made anyone with a normal life uncomfortable with his constant silent stare, and that grin on his face. However, this is what she grew up with after she woke him up 13 years ago. Integra had gotten used to him staring at her long ago when he would just watch her work in her office. Why he would just stare at her she never really understood. Then again she was not so sure she wanted to understand his reasons for anything really since his mind could be so twisted. Except when it came to their so called smart conversations. She blinked as they continued to look at one another, and finally he spoke about the new member.

I see. His reaction to you then could not have been that bad as the past few others we recruited. Two of them have gotten better at not freezing up, but the other one we'll have to let go. I cannot have such a man in my organization. He would only end up getting others killed. Did you find out where this new one is from?
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing   Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:10 pm

Jay stood at the door rubbing his head Man this is a pain he sighed as he opened the door quietly, he poked his head in to see if anyone else was in at that moment Alucard was still forming and Jay got a fright Damn that's creepy, still cool though he slowly closed the door and slowly and quietly walked over to the table sitting down. He looked over at Integra and Alucard Two of the most terrifying people I have ever met he sighed as he slumped down, his cat ears wiggled a little At least I'm not gonna be late to the meeting but.. he looked over at Alucard and shivers went down his spine HES FREAKIN TERRIFYING.

Jay seemed to quiver in his seat as he felt oddly over nervous, he felt alone without his personality's and doubts had began to slowly creep up to him, This has to be about some mission.. he had hoped neither Integra or Alucard noticed him as he felt if they looked at him he may crumble under pressure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing   Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:20 pm

Isaak rushed in with five other men. He took a good look at the conference table and drooled. It looked amazing as it ever did. Isaak couldn't recall being called to this room ever before. So maybe he was gathering importance after serving for a few years. Or maybe the meeting was about him, and the best way to dispose of his body.

Isaak chuckled. The last one would hardly be logical.

Either way, it didn't stop him from taking a seat in the big round table, and spinning in the chair a few time, before playing with the hydraulic part on the chair, it reminded him of when he was a pure little boy, playing on his dad's chair, in his office.

As the chair stopped spinning, he was facing Alucard and Seras. Every time he looked at Alucard he swore he heard the screams of over 10 000 souls, all begging for mercy, he used to hate him for it. But, hate faded and turned to jealousy. At the same rate as what made Isaak human, turn to a damaged killing machine. If he could relate himself to any machine, He would relate himself to the jeep held together by bailing wire and duct-tape.

Seras was another story, what he saw in her was a human, twisted and formed into the role of monster. Although her humanity died long ago, he still sensed a spark of good when he looked in her direction. A more calming outlook than the screams of 10 000 dying souls. Such a shame, that she has to be a monster. Even so, he still considered her human, not the monster that this organization wishes her to become.

Damn, with all this thinking, Isaak wished the polite part of him didn't restrain him from relighting his cigarette.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing   Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:30 pm

Cass entered the room. She had been tediously bored lately, and she felt this was somehow her salvation... from the awful tedious routine. Even going to a bar had gotten a little bit boring lately. She sat at the table, excusing herself with a light gesture. She did not even know if she was late, as a matter of fact she barely knew what time it was.

She looked around the table, but did not stop to think about the familiar faces, instead, she just sat silent, thinking about the flask of whiskey hidden in her vest, waiting for someone to talk, or say something important.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing   Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:45 pm

Leo paced calmly into the conference room, a sense of fear rising in him when he realised Alucard was in the room. It was - and only just - something of a comfort they were on the same side. In his head he ticked over how he was new... Expendable. But no, that wasn't important right now.

"Lady Integra." He greeted, saluting for what must be the third time to the one person in as many minutes, taking a seat on the mid right of the table, a right angle of the table away from Lady Integra. Not to be disrespectful, but the sniper was aware he was less than important.

Calmly he removed his sword in it's sheath and placed it on the table. Supposedly it was a simple sign of alleigance to his leader, his life and sword for the organisation as it were. Taking a breath to calm himself with the presence of Alucard tugging his center of awareness he awaited the arrival of everyone else and the beginning of the meeting.

To be honest, his pulse was racing and he was anxious, this could be a major threat OR a major operation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing   Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:57 pm

Integra's office<---

Tod bounded in, waving stupidly to all there before taking a seat in the chair closest to both Jay and Leo, two of his closest companions in the organization. He sat there with a grin not nearly as malicious as one Alucard would give, but just as unsettling with how happy it seemed. Realizing his error in manners, he removed his hat and sunglasses and put them in his lap, leaning his sword up against the side of the table afterwards. It wasn't often he voluntarily removed these items of clothing (his sword included, as it was almost a part of him after keeping it in his belt for so long). The feeling of nakedness it produced was uncomfortable for Tod, putting a slight damper on his smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing   Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:13 pm

The doors to the Conference room pushed open at the same time as Carlos Sanchez entered the room. He looked around a bit and saw Isaak along with Alucard. " Nice Motely crew they have here, I feel like I just entered an NRA convention" he thought as he looked around the table. As he walked in he looked across the room and saw who he assumed was Sir Integra herself sitting and talking with Alucard. "So this is Sir Integra huh? Seems kind of young for a Jefe, but hey who am I to judge. Lovely little thing though I can definitely say" he thought as he looked at the Hellsing leader.

As he walked he rotated his arm in a somewhat lazy manner and adjusted the bandoiler strapped across his chest. He looked at Alucard as the vampire finished his report to Integra. "Perro huh? I've been called many things Batee de Hombre. Jackal, La Migra, Scorpion by most. Dog though is certainly new, and strangely I like it. It's certainly a more fitting description then others considering my previous life style" he said as he walked around the table giving all the occupants storng looks as if studing them.

He wlaked past the girl with the cowboy hat on and sat down next to her. As he did he nodded to here and adjusted one of the charms on his necklace, this charm was in the shape of the badge of the Texas Rangers.

Last edited by Carlos Juan Sanchez on Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing   Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:22 pm

((Seras hasn't posted yet people I don't know why yall are saying she's there already.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing   Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:43 pm

((She left off in a run towards the conference room while Isaak and Carlos stood behind; she would have arrived there before the two of them.
Sorry about the slow post, though, had a birthday party for moi last night and I needed sleep after))

Seras had slowed down once she neared the conference room, and the last few steps she took in a brisk walk - she opened the door and entered, closing it carefully behind her, before stepping up to Integra and doing a short salute to her commander. She was both eager and curious to hear what news had been unveiled.

"Reported as ordered, Sir Integra," she commented in a determined tone, but her face was alight with a smile for the Hellsing leader. She looked up to Integra like few others; the woman represented the best of humanity, and as Alucard seemed to strengthen her vampiric side, so Integra's guidance seemed to strenghten her fading human one.

Seras continued to hover near Integra and Alucard, watching the rest filter in quietly, and preparing herself to take a seat once they all had arrived.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing   Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:16 am

(posting order is as follows Me, Alucard, Jay, Isaak, Rose, Leo, Tod, Carlos, and Seras)

Integra immediately stopped her conversation with Alucard about Carlos as soon as Jay walked in. She did not like discussing matters about business in the presence of others when it only concerned her, Alucard, and Walter. She figured the rest would start filing in soon enough. "Alucard we can continue this conversation mentally unless you wish to wait until after the meeting to tell me more about the new member."

When Isaak come into the room, and started to spin around in one of the chair she raised her eyebrow at his actions. If he broke it she planned on docking the cost from his paycheck next month. Then again he was effective and did his job so she would not question his conduct infront of her. Right after he sat down Rose, and Leo came into the room, and got seats as well. Rose she had not had a chance to send on a tough mission just yet so she was not sure what she was capable of completely. As for Leo she was still thinking about his request for a imager. They had enough room in the funds to order it after all. After a few more moments Todhandler and what she assumed was the new member walked in. Soon enough her suspicions were confirmed when he talked to Alucard after he called him a dog. Integra decided to look directly at the man now to size him up for herself. He was a rather rugged looking chap, and carried himself a certain way. Yet there was something oddly familiar about the man to, something about his air. Like she had known someone similar to him. Whatever it was she would learn about him from Alucard or from the man himself. It would have to wait since Seras was the last of the members to arrive. Once everyone was seated, and quiet she decided to begin the meeting.

Thank you all for arriving so promptly for this very informative, and important meeting. Any questions can be asked when I am done telling all of you what Alucard and I have come to learn. As most of you know there was an attack on Parliament not too long ago. Many of our leaders died that day in that tragic attack on our country. We of course have worked hard ourselves trying to gather information as well as the Queen's agents to find out who might have been responsible for such an act of terror. With the way today's world is there could have been any number of groups who orchestrated it from foreign to domestic. However, we have just recently gained information from our rival organization Iscariot Section XIII. His so called Holiness himself, Enrico Maxwell, visited us today to share such information and form a temporary alliance with Hellsing. This is what we know now. Integra paused for a moment to pick up the folder of files to show everyone. Then she tossed it to the middle of the conference table so if anyone wanted to look at it they could.

There is a new organization that we have to worry about other than Millennium now. Unlike our Nazi friends though they do not create vampires with chips in their heads. This new order is called The Knights of the Damned. A few decades ago they were once a part of the Iscariot organization. These individuals though had some different ideological views on things from the Judas organization so the split from them long ago. The Knights of the Damned view any religion as an enemy. As Maxwell said they are on a "mad crusade to bring about paradise." The Parliament of England was apparently in the way of their utopia. I know this order is not the usual enemy that we normally fight. We are more prone and comfortable to dealing with supernatural threats to England and Her Majestry, The Queen rather than the human variety. However, as I just said though they used to be part of the Iscariot Organization. So they will not be just any ordinary humans. As I said we will be in a temporary alliance with Iscariot Section XIII until the Knights are no longer a threat or unless Iscariot does something to betray us once again. But this also means that we need to do two things. First, we need to find out how many there are of them, who exactly their members are, and what they are capable of. Secondly, we need to find out how they were able to blow up Parliament and bypass any security that is done there. These are your missions.

Integra paused for a little bit to gather her breath before assigning the missions to each of them. Jay, Todhandler, and Leo I want the three of you to research anything you can find about The Knights of the Damned. Isaak, Rose, and Carlos I want your group to go over to where Parliament once stood and gather any evidence you find. Look for any underground tunnels, passage ways, or anything in the sewers that would grant them access to bypass security to Parliament if they did not walk directly into the building themselves. She then looked up at Alucard without turning her head. As for you Alucard, I want you and Seras to go to the homes of the former Parliament members, and the homes of their aids as well as secretaries during the night. I want you two to find anything you can to see if possibly it was an inside job or they forced one of the members into planting something. There is also the possibility an aid or secretary was working for The Knights of the Damned as well. Read their minds, but do not harm them. Integra then looked back to the group in the chairs before her, and stood up placing her hands on top of the table. This group has no idea who's country they are messing with! They have no idea of what we are capable of! I will NOT let this attack on MY Queen and MY country go unanswered! AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED THEY ARE NOT ON THE SAME LEVEL AS HUMANS! THEY ARE ON THE SAME LEVEL AS THE MONSTERS AND FREAKS THAT WE HUNT DOWN EVERY DAY! SNIFF OUT THEIR GOD AWFUL STENCH THEY LEFT BEHIND! HUNT THEM DOWN LIKE THE PACK OF DOGS THEY ARE! I WANT YOU ALL TO BRING THEM DOWN NO MATTER WHAT THE COST! HAVE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing   Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:53 pm

Alucard ignored the arrival of the various Hellsing operatives. True they were fellow servants of Integra but they meant next to nothing to the ancient vampire. The only one among them with any true worth in his eyes was undoubtly Seras Victoria, his fledgling. Her trials and tirbulations had more than distinguished her among the rest of hellsing, now if only she would drink blood her journey would be complete. There is little more to say Integra. He is of some sort of spanish descent and appears to be knowledgeable in the ways of firearms. Outside of that he fits the norm for any other mercenary in your employ. I suppose only time will tell how valuable he proves to be. Alucard said within the confines of his mind, sending a telepathic message to Integra. There was no need for the rest of the rabble to listen in on something like that. And so the nosferatu stood idly by during his Master's briefing, off to the side of the room partially clothed in shadow. He made no noise nor gestures, merely content to stand by and enjoy Integra's oration. However, when her temper finally burst forth and the command to hunt was given, Alucard burst into an excited laughter which seemed to carry all the dread and fury of hell itself. A chilling sound which could freeze the hearts of most men mid-beat.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! I hear and obey my Master. The Police Girl and I shall root out this pestilence and drive them froom the earth. I shall bring them so low that they never rise again! As your humble servant I give you my word, they shall rue the day their mothers brought them screaming into this world as I send them from it!"

Alucard's voice was one of regality and brutality, sophistication and savagery, but above all it was one filled with excitement. Excitement that yet another enemy had risen up to challenge his Master, yet another fool to crush beneath his heel. Even in the darkly lit room, his eyes shown brightly along with the seals upon his gloves as if hells fire itself was burning within them.
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing   Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:10 pm

As Integra said Jay's name he shook a little in fear, he barely heard his mission from the shaking, Damn that was scary somehow...but at least I'm in a group with Tod he stopped shaking what was that..damn I'm really weak without my other sides huh his cat ears flopped down wards a little. Alucards laughing gave him a great fright as his ears shoot straight up along with his body in shock, he was still sitting but he looked very surprised and even hit his knee against the table D..damn...uh I mean er he coughed as he blushed embarrassed that he was so stunned by Alucards laughter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing   Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:36 pm

Isaak's pale-red lips curled into a smile after each spectacular sentence of her quite angry speech. Isaak was a patriot, probably more than most of the men and women that occupied the whole damn mansion... With the exception of their fearless leader, of course. He wanted to quell some idiots just as much as the rest of these fine men and women did. He wanted to war. War is how he lost himself. Maybe war was where he could find himself, get reacquainted with his former personality.

During the end of the speech, Isaak initiated a slow clap. A darker chuckle escaped his lips, followed by a full on fit of laughter.

"I couldn't agree more, Alucard. These moles don't deserve the life they've been given."

He placed his hand on the dossier, and slowly dragged it towards him. His gloved hand held both sides of the dossier, as he opened it on each side... He didn't take into account that the papers weren't stapled to the dossier, and each sheet fell out and spilled onto the floor.

He didn't dare curse, rather, just picked up each sheet and placed it on the table infront of him. the floors were spotless, so dirty pages weren't a problem. However, making an ass out of himself in front of everyone was more than a little unnerving.

Either way, he was thankful he got to leave his shop. Even though his trigger finger itched, his sense of adventure twitched even more. In his mind

"Thanks for the chance to prove myself of worth... Maybe next time I can get in on some of the combat roles, too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing   Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:09 pm

Rose rose from her seat and took bowed lightly "Yes Lady Hellsing". She was glad to finally go on a mission. She remained silent as she looked at Isaak and Carlos, both men she was not very familiar with, then again, she spent most of her time in a bar, not really socializing with her coworkers unless she found them to be cute. Still, her partners were not that bad looking... Not that it mattered.

Then she finally spoke to both her new partners: "Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm more than ready to get a move on our little assignment... Finally, some action" She then stood there, waiting to be dismissed, but still standing as to make a little point. She thought maybe a jerk amongst these men could be looking at her ass, but maybe these men were not the usual jerks she was used to... Plus, this vampire Seras was much more of an eye candy than she was. That made her a bit jealous... She was sure most men would fall for the hot vampire kink, which would lead attention away from her... Not that she wanted any, at least conciously, but she liked the eventual guy whistling as she passed by, so she just shook her head, to shake those dumb, unprofessional thoughts, and with her hand felt for her revolver, knife, and checked her lever action rifle in her back... All ready for action, even if this mission did not seem to promise a fight, one had to be ready. That would be, of course, untill Lady Hellsing granted her dismissal... Dumb formalities...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing   Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:24 pm

(I vote skip Leo if he doesn't wanna post)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing   Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:30 pm

(I do apologise for the delay but hey, we all got lives.)

"Yes, Lady Integra!" Leo had replied, eager and ready. He was somewhat shaken by Alucard's manical laugh, then felt himself exhillerated somewhat by the vampire's firm response. His own mission was one he'd be sure to carry out, maybe his partners had some idea where to begin. Before anything he reached out for one of the files and leafed through it. Bombings, huh ...

The light eyed male hated the tori party but he wouldn't go so far as to kill them. This was most likely a display of power, flaunting their ease of access to key parts of British society. Putting the files back after noting time and date Leo gave a nod to Tod in growing familiarity and a took a glance at Jay, he seemed alright. Thinking over his choice of informaton he found it was not the most crucial detail but it was helpful to gauge something or other down the line.

A plan formed in his head suddenly, well... More of a request. "Isaac." He voice once all was quieted somewhat. "If your team comes across anything we could use I'd appreciate you sending me a line." Scribbling his long range transmitter frequency down he slid the note across the table with a smile. The recent addition piped up with a suggestion to his own team whilst at the table, making sure Lady Integra knew of his idea.

"I think a start is requesting a log of suspicious incidents and materials from airports and ports closest to parliament. Whilst those process, Jay, Tod and I should comb the pubs and bars. Just incase an overly friendly local made a stupid mistake or saw something useful. Of course if my collegues have another plan, I'll gladly carry out my own solo or slot in with theirs." Leo knew itwas boring, but... It was all he had right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing   Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:54 pm

Tod wasn't very enthusiastic about being assigned research duty. He'd much rather be out in the field where there was a greater chance of action. Either way though, he had to do it, it was his mission after all. At least Jay and Leo would be there though.

Tod was too busy pouting to register Alucard's laugh or look through the files with any more enthusiasm than a glance in their general direction. He literally jumped from his seat at Leo's suggestion. Maybe this wouldn't be reading a bunch of musty old books after all. "Good idea! You can find information just about anywhere in the streets. Someone is bound to know something about these guys."

His smile returning, Tod put his sunglasses back on, but refrained from replacing his hat on his head out of courtesy. He gripped his sword in his right hand and his hat in his left, waiting for dismissal. A sense of excitement was building in him he hadn't expected before. There was still a chance at a fun mission after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing   Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:33 pm

Carlos listened as Integra made her speech. He smiled and even admired the woman's convicitions and her detirmination was certainly impressive. He picked up a copy of the report on the Parliment bombing and as he scanned each picture and all the words on the pages, his eyes narrowed and his brow furrowed into a cocentrated glare. He had the appearance of an expierenced investigator and as he read the pages he slowly started to form his own ideas and theories. He scratched his beard and he sighed as he looked up at the Hellsing head.

"Miss. Integra to complete this investigation for you I will need a few things. I would if possible like a copy of the transit system under the Parliment building. At the same time, lists of all survivors either living or wounded from this catostrophe. Anyone of them could have had a hand in this, unwilling or not" he said as he sat up and placed his hands on the table. As he listened to Rose he could tell by her accent she was American and he nodded to her as he started to tie his hair.

"Let us take this one step at a time Senorita. We do not know how much of this is part of our enemies plans. For now I suggest we follow up and learn what we can from the scene at the Parliment" he said as he finished tieing his hair into a pony tail that draped over his right shoulder. Looking towards Isaak he sat back and smirked while saying, "What do you think of all this Jefe?" he said in a somewhat comical tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing   Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:50 pm

Isaak listened intently as Leo asked for a favor on his end. Isaak was greedy, certainly, but he had a family now. He would do anything to help a member of his family out. A little help goes a long way, of course.

He took the slip of paper and slid it in his pocket, he looked at Leo calmly and said. "Quid pro quo, Leo. You find me a blueprint, or anything I can use as a map around the rubble that was once our parliament building, and you have yourself a deal... Bring it to me before I leave."

Isaak nodded to reinforce his ultimatum and turned back to his new team-mates. Isaak cuaght on to Carlos' speech, and nodded in agreement. He leaned back in the chair, and had continued to spin several times before replying to his question, while still spinning, and playing with the height adjustment on the chair.

"I'm damn thankful to finally get out of that shop, my friend."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing   Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:15 am

Seras remained still and immobile throughout most of the briefing, listening to Integra's every word with consuming attention. The mention of the Parliament being blown up brought an angry frown to her face, however, and she nodded eagerly to the last infuriated part of the speech. An attack on England was an attack on Hellsing, and there was no way that could go unanswered.

She turned her head towards Alucard as her Master started to laugh - she had heard that dark laughter so many times, but it still drove a chill down her spine. His words were filled with sheer menace and the promise of agonizing and lingering deaths, for each and every one of the poor arrogant fools that had brought the wrath of Sir Integra Hellsing upon themselves.

Master, she thought silently, willing Alucard to hear her. I am ready to begin, Master! Just say the word when we are leaving.

The young Draculina couldn't help but feel excited about being sent out into action again. She shifted her gaze between the others at the table, listening to them converse with each other, and allowed a small smile to play across her lips. She did not get along with all of them, but she admired the dedication they showed.

Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing   Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:11 pm

As soon as she was done she knew Alucard would be the first to speak up, and that he would enjoy this. She took a couple of deep breaths before sitting back down in her seat. Integra then took out a mini-cigar, and placed it in her mouth followed by the flick of a lighter. When she replaced the lighter into her jacket she exhaled the smoke into the room. When she heard a bang she heard the sound from Jays direction. It's quite alright Jay, and if you have to use any methods from the past then do so if you come across an enemy.

Integra had a smirk on her lips as she listened to her men voice their excitement over the upcoming mission. Some of them already were making plans on how to carry it out, and making requests with the other group. This is why she choose them, why she allowed them into Hellsing. Simply put she wanted nothing but the best, and she had nothing but the best at her disposal. It became a different story though when the rookie spoke up asking for her to provide things for him. She looked at him, and raised a pale eyebrow.

First of all do not presume to address me so informally! To you I am either director, commander, or Sir. You are a new recruit, you are not a seasoned veteran in this organization, and you do not belong to the noble class to even address me as such! From what I can see now you have the mannerisms of an American, and a mouth similar to the Italian pig Enrico Maxwell! Secondly, do not dare to order me around in my own Mansion, and Organization! I gave every group a specific task so if you want anything you ask the other group! Integra stood back up with the mini-cigar in her hand, and stared down at Carlos with a look of cold disgust. Then she shifted her gaze towards the others in the room. I want one of you to teach him some proper manners. If he does not learn then our wonderful American will be suspended for a set amount of time to work with the maids, and the person responsible for teaching him will have double weapons duty! Now one last thing for all of you before you are dismissed. Shoot to kill any and all who try to stop you from carrying out your mission. Even if they are human. May you be successful, and may God save the Queen from these terrorists. Dismissed! With that Integra turned around with her hair flying in the air briefly while placing the mini-cigar in her mouth, and walked out of the conference room back to her office.

--------------------------->> Office
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing   Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:30 pm

Still grinning wildly at Integra's latest declaration of war, Alucard slowly began to pace towards the door, his long strides carrying him there with an inhuman grace and prestige. He was able to hear Seras' words as clear as day through their telepathic link and as he passed by her he offered a toothy smirk. "It's time Police Girl. It's time for us to go and conquer." his voice was like soft velvet stretched over sharpened rocks with an odd smoothness disguising it's hidden edge. Not paying the rest of his comrads the time of day, the No Life King continued towards the door, boots reverberating throughout the room with each step. His Master's orders were simple, find a lead to those responsible before destroying the terrorists themselves. This was exactly Alucard's type of mission and though the investigation portion may prove to be the most boring, at least he knew exactly where to begin. He and the Police Girl would head to the nearest hospital and interrogate those who had survived the attack. Well, perhaps interrogate was a poor word choice. Alucard had a far more amusing tactic in mind and Seras Victoria would soon prove quite useful.

============> London Hospital
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing   Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:23 pm

Jay looked at Integra, he felt a little less embarrassed about being surprised by Alucards laugh but he looked at Tod and then Leo while still listening to Integra giving the recruit and ear full ..okay first mission without personalities...god damn it Levis where are you !? he watched as Integra made her leave, he bite his lip drawing blood Damn it this is no time to be having worthless thoughts. He stood up and then smacked Tod's back So ready to go find out about these fucking assholes ? he grinned as he wiped the blood off his mouth, Oh yeah one thing he looked really stupid within a second How are we doin this ?

He began to walk on a head of the two Last one outs thinking of an idea he suddenly used his inhuman speed to run out of the room...however he smacked into the door, oww he staggered in a comical fashion then opened the door and walked out.

>>>>>: ????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing   Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:40 pm

Leo shook his head at Jay's sillyness. Easing up out of his chair and pushing it back under the table, he sighed. Patting Tod on the shoulder he made a pass at sense, "Remember. Streets are wide open for investigation. I.." The male paused to send a message on the comm devices regarding what to do to Jay, continuing in a whisper. "...Hear tell of someone dealing information in the darker parts of town. Might want to start there."

Giving a nod Leo departed.

----> Red Light District
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing   Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:16 pm

Rose looked at Isaak and Carlos, she sighed at the latter's apparent lack of respect for Integra, and told both of them: "Guys, let's get on the move, shall we?"

Then she looked at Integra and bowed while saying: "Goodbye ma'am"

------------Exits slowly---------------
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing   Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:21 pm

Plopping his fedora back onto his head, Tod made for the door following Leo and Jay. He stopped to give a quick salute to Integra before turning back and continuing to exit.

--->Red Light District

(OOC) Nothing more to do besides that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing   Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:33 pm

Carlos smiled a she listened to Integra and laughed as she left. "I think i am going to like working here. If the women are just as fiery as she is, what more can a man ask for?" he said as he stood up and cracked his neck. He then nodded to Rose and motioned to Isaak. "I agree Pequena, lets get started and gather what we can. Come Jefe, the streets of London are calling" he said as he walked after Rose.

----> Exit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing   Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:48 am

Seras nodded determinedly to the leader of the Hellsing organization, dutiful anticipation clear in her eyes. "Yes, Sir Integra!" She took her responsibility to Hellsing seriously.

The Draculina glanced at Alucard as he passed, a smile passing across her lips at his statement, as she started to rise, as well. There was little concern in her mind for how they would acquire these answers ... her Master could probably convince those people to tell him their entire lifestories, if he wanted to.

Oh yes, they would get some answers.

--------------------------> London Hospital.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing   Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing Empty

Back to top Go down

Conference Room, 3rd floor, East Wing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Hellsing RPG :: Great Britain :: Hellsing Mansion-
Jump to: