Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)

Go down 
+15
Mato Kuroi
Hyaskus
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Gerolf Baer
k1tty
Senka Disteere
Chad Baxter
Benny Giovanni
Pip Bernadotte
Bayman
Rufus ShinRa
Edward McFinn
Cecile Croomy
Albert Alexander
Twitch
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) Empty
PostSubject: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:32 pm

As you enter the office through a pair of heavy oak doors there is a single large wooden desk with a tall chair in the back center part of the room. In front of the desk is a single short chair facing towards the window. Behind the desk, and chair is a large windows stretching from floor too ceiling, and from wall to wall. To the right wall as you enter there is a portrait of Arthur Hellsing in his later years. On the other walls of the office are bookshelves with countless books, and notes. On the left wall is a fireplace with a portrait of Abraham Van Hellsing. The floor is made up of black, and white tile. Sitting in the highback chair behind the desk is Integra, and to her right a stack of paperwork.

Last edited by Integra F. W. Hellsing on Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:58 am

Mato went straight inside, knocking only once on the doorframe before looking at her superior directly, walking up to her.

Walter told me you wanted to see me, Sir Hellsing.

She said quietly, but loud enough to hear clearly, her eyes deep and emotionless in thier stare.

I hope its something challengeing... hunting those vampires becomes boreing quickly.

Ever since she joined, she had only been hunting lower vampires and ghouls, whilest Seras slowly advanced towards the higher ranked members of the race. It became dull, she wanted to be challenged as well, haveing little sense for self preservation.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:31 pm

Integra heard a knock at the door, and stopped what she was doing. When she looked up she saw Mato entering the office, and folded her hands in her lap. However, she raised an eyebrow slowly as she continued.

Yes I did tell Walter to bring you up here. As for being bored that cannot be helped sometimes. You were told things can slow down at times when you joined this organization. Now I do have a mission for you. Whether it is boring or not I suppose is up to you. We have received reports of a category A vampire hunting in the Hyde Park area. The victims have mostly all be late night runners, and the bodies have been mutilated. She then tossed the file towards Mato if she was even interested in looking at it.

You are to leave as soon as possible, and of course make sure no one sees you. Do you understand your orders?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:38 pm

Category A....?

Mato said, looking at Integra to see if it was true.

Hm.. sounds like a fun little job...

She took the file and opened it, looking into the critical details before closeing it again.

Isn´t that a job for the vampires to handle...? ...nevertheless, i understood and i will depart as soon as possible..

In her mind, she already went through the possible outcomes of this mission, as well as the necessary equipment... this was the job for a small army or a vampire, and it was given to her alone. Either the boss wanted her dead or had gotten some faith in her afterall.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:48 pm

Yes a category A. It is unknown though if they have made any ghouls since we have only found a few bodies. Which means they were just most likely food. Normally I would send Seras, or one of the others. You are correct about that. I believe though this will be a good mission for you.

Integra watched her, but of course as usual nothing showed on Mato's face. She took the file back, and placed it back on her right side of the desk.

Unless of course you do not think you cannot take this vampire on your own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:52 pm

I can. Thank you for trusting me this far.

She replied, nodding slightly.

Don`t hesitate to consider me Killed In Action if i don´t return after a day or two... i am just a human afterall.

With that, Mato was about to go, but yet waited for the order that she was dismissed.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:28 pm

That may be true, but you are a human with great potential. I trust you will return. As for now though you are dismissed. Report back as soon as you accomplish your mission to me.

With that Integra decided to the check the mail in her inbox without looking further at Mato. She picked up the letter opener, and started opening the mail that was important. Meanwhile she threw away junk mail involving credit cards. This was all to tell Mato that any discussion ceased. She knew Mato could handle herself almost as well as any of the vampires in the organization.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:55 pm

Mato nodded and left the office afterwards, heading to the armory for a quick suit-up. A category A vampire was a tough enemy, she wanted to be prepared...

----> Exit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:03 pm

Rapping upon the aged oak, the nervous human had already been somewhat intimidated by the sheer size of the place after having explored it vaguely. Turning the brass knob of the door a resounding click echoed in the air and aged wood. Easing it open the dark-clad male stepped in through the gap, turning to close it once more after a small bow to Lady...

Oh my. Her name. In...Iiiiin... ah.

...Lady Integra. He'd seen a girl pass as he entered but that was of no concern. What had in fact drawn Leo here was an order he'd been left with, a letter at his usual security post. He'd apparantly been set up for a mission, he presumed is would serve as an extensive last evaluation whilst also making use of his skills.

Giving a salute he remembered a respectful tone and a formal, military-ish greeting of, "Ma'am." He felt oh so English right now. It was his nature of course. Stepping to one side of the door the human was attempting to be polite. He was sure he'd heard footsteps..

Realising he'd only brought his rapier, he felt somewhat silly. Regardless, he would pick up his rifle and revolver as quickly as humanly possible. Although he couldn't be sure that was enough in this place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:52 pm

Tod’s Room<---

Skidding to a halt inside Integra’s office, Tod quickly composed himself, clicked his heals together, and saluted his boss. ”Field agent, Todhändler, reporting to duty, sir! What are your orders for me!?” He announced a bit too loudly. He noticed Leo standing next to him and smiled at quickly, then turned back to Integra, looking uncharacteristically serious. When it came to work, Tod wasn't joking anymore.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:08 pm

Integra was shredding one of the letters, and clipping up a credit card when she finally turned her attention to Leo, and Tod.

I have orders for the two of you actually. We have received calls from the local police near Minsden Chapel. I trust one of, or both of you have heard of this place. It is supposed to be one of the most haunted places. They believe something very wrong is going on over there. A group of beings are doing Satanic rituals at the haunted location, and one of the policemen spotted one of them drinking blood. It's safe to say these are vampire, but most likely young ones.

She then handed them a file that was laying underneath the one that she showed Mato. I want the two of you to go over there, and check on it. A fair warning though vampires in a nest are more feral compared to vampires who are alone. Make sure you kill every last one of them. Have I made your orders clear?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:31 pm

"Yes, Madam Integra." Leo bowed with a degree of humility and a smile, he'd not fail Hellsing in this. "I'll take my leave, ma'am." The brunette added with a hint of eagerness in his voice as he drew back up to full height and exited.

Following the creak of hinges and increasingly fast foorsteps along the corridoor he opened the door to his room and stepped through to gather supplies.

---> Leo's Room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:57 pm

Tod saluted once again. "Orders are clear, sir. We will accomplish this mission as quickly as possible." Turning, he followed Leo through the door. He went to gather the last of his weapons from his room.

---> Tod’s Room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:55 am

Seras' room<-----

Suddenly as always Alucard appeared in Integra's office, grinning looking over her, folding his arms in front of his chest.

Good evening, my Master he said with a slight grin.
You have a job for each of this teen vampire hunters so...what about a little mission for police girl...?

Slowly he walked straight towards Integra's desk.
Or...is there anything more challenging for me myself...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:02 pm

Seras came into the office as well, but with a definite delay between him and herself... whilest Alucard could just teleport, she had to take the stairs and run like hell to get here in time, haveing her a bit breathless.

I`m here too, Sir! She shouted after entering through the door, trying to catch her breath after the sprint.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:52 pm

Integra raised an eyebrow at Seras as she was trying to catch her breath. For what reason she did not understand, but perhaps the police girl was still going through some transition after all this time. She mentally shrugged it off, and opened up the top most right drawer. From the drawer she produced a mini-cigar, and placed it between her lips. Next she reached into her left coat pocket for the lighter, and lit the end of the mini-cigar. Finally she placed the lighter back in her coat pocket, and steepled her hands looking at them with her cold calculated look.

There is actually a very important mission I want the two of you to go on. It will not be a normal mission like the others I just gave out. The two of you remember the Desert mission I presume, and how we had made that agreement with Maxwell. Turns out from our sources he was also making deals with Millennium, and the Major directly. Therefore I wish to send him a message. Integra took out the mini-cigar from her mouth, and blew some smoke into the air before continuing. Your mission together is to attempt an assassination on his Holiness Pope Enrico Maxwell. Notice I said attempt which means Alucard you are not to kill him just injure him. Knowing how you would get I am leaving that part in the hands of Seras. You Alucard can cause chaos in Iscariot's HQ, and both of you are to blow it up as well. Have I made your orders clear?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:02 pm

Totally clear, Master!
While her speach, Alucard's grinning had become more and more broad, diabolic and infernal.
That was just a job meeting his taste!
How magnificent!
I suppose that will be a quiet amuseing meet and great in Rome, won't it, police girl?!
But well, how will we travel? By plane?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:06 pm

Seras was almost shocked by these orders, standing still and just stareing at Integra like she told her Santa didn`t exist.

I... i guess...?

Surely, with Alucard by her side, there was nothing to fear, but... she did have some concerns towards her health and general shape of her body. Anderson could get carried away and simply cut her to bits instead of stabbing her repeatively... and yes, he was her main concern.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:24 pm

Yes you will be traveling by plane, and right away. She then picked up the tickets she had to her left, and gave them to Alucard and Seras. You two get to have the luxury of traveling first class. The names you two are to use are right on the ticket. You two are to be on this trip for business if authorities ask. I do not want either of you two linger a moment longer than you have to. When you are done the Hellsing private jet will be waiting to get you out of there at the airport. Now you two are dismissed. Remember Alucard, DO NOT kill Enrico. Much as I would like to it would not be good for us.

Integra looked at them, and put the mini-cigar back into her mouth before adjusting her glasses. She knew both would do their job, but it was another when Alucard met Anderson. No matter she knew things would go as planned this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:38 pm

I got it, Integra.
Not killing Enrico, just a bit...playing with him...

The Nosferatu grinned.
Just breaking some bones, just torture his body, perhaps his soul...or even doing any other thing that won't kill this white haired Catholic bastard!
I really can't wait until visiting the Vatican! Perhapse there'll be a possibility to meet Anderson...he hopelully isn't on any mission out of Italy's capital...

Alucard took his ticket, looking frowning at the name that was supposed to be his alias for the flight.
Allan Stoker? he read aloud with a light frowning.
Integra, I really hoped the pseudonyms you choose would be a bit more....nonstandard, just for one single time....
He surely just wanted to provoke her a little bit...just because she had to go without him for the next days...

It's almost sad that I'll not be able to see her looseing it for about a week...But there's the possibility for a little 'dance makabre' with the Priest...I think that will be a more than adequate compensation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:44 pm

Seras looked at her ticket after hearing Alucard´s complaint and giggled.

Hehe, i`m named Carmina Harker... Maybe Master will like me better with that name, too...

She said out loud, although it sounded more like a thought that slipped past her lips.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:57 pm

Alucard you choose the last name yourself, and because of the events that transpired afterwards you cannot use that name anymore. Speaking of which this mission will not last a week. I want this mission done tonight. No delays. As for you Seras... Integra glared at her, got up from her seat, and leaned in closer to her as if getting ready to pounce. Do not make me regret letting you stay here, or I will throw you into the dungeons like my father did to Alucard with no blood to drink. Then she stood up straight, and grasped her hands behind her back. Now you two are officially dismissed.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:06 pm

Alucard bowed smirking lightly in an almost sneering way.
Just like you say, my master...

only one night?! Geeze! almost no time to have some fun with Anderson. how annoying...

His astute glance looked over Integra's desk noticeing there was just one single silver ashtray left. This one she surely wouldn't throw because it was even the last one she could use...
So the vampire questioned grinning with a slight nodding towards the ashtray: and...shall I bring you some new 'ammo' from Vatican city for a souvenir? Perhaps a holy one...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:09 pm

Seras smiled with a little shiver, stratching her head uneasyly.

I... i`ll take that oppotunity to debrief while i can, Master, i suggest you do the same...

She said, slightly stuttering before quickly leaveing the room, hideing behind the next wall with wide eyes, awaiting silver flying saucers to exit the office door any minute now.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:19 pm

Integra smirked at Alucards comment. Why Alucard you really do know how to spoil a girl. Perhaps a silver cross for which for me to impale your heart with to your room? Maybe some silver chains for me to use as a permanent collar around your neck. Who knows maybe someone has a silver chastity belt that you could wear. Maybe a silver spike instead to go into a very special place of yours. She then quickly took out her Viper, and fired several rounds at him. Do not try my patience vampire! Now go before I look up a way to bring my grandfather back from the grave to stake you again!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:25 pm

With an infernal amused laughter Alucard disapeard just a second before the bullets reached the place where he stood.
You're just too pleasant, Integra! Much too pleasant! But if it's your wish I'll surely be looking for such pretty little toys for lonely nights! I didn't know you have got fetishes like that...!

----> Lobby
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 4:42 pm

After the call from Mato, and issuing the orders to pick up Alucard and Seras Integra decided to spend the next few hours in her office. She took a late dinner on her desk with the laptop on one of the new matrix movies. Although she was not one for most modern movies these days she found the philosophy behind the matrix extraordinary. Not to mention the graphics, and stunts were amusing. As she took a bite of the steak she glanced over at the phone. I'm beginning to wonder if sending Mato was such a good idea. Not to mention no word yet from Leo and Tod. I'm sure they have everything under control. She took a sip of her tea, and placed her attention back on the movie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:25 pm

Not everything but…I suppose you’ll be more then content with our work – or at least with Seras’ and my one the booming voice of the No Life King resounded suddenly, right from behind Integra.

Large parts of the Iscariot Headquarter are destroyed; our attack has been noticed quiet well, and… Enrico as well as Anderson are still alive, just like you ordered, my Master....

Leaning at the wall, in a shady corner of the room, crossing his arms in front of his chest, the Nosferatu eyeballed Integra through his red glasses critical, with a serious, bitter expression in his face.

Why did you call me back that soon?! Why...like THIS?! he questioned with a slightly angry, hardly concealed gnarl. According to him, there was no reason to hold the full countenance... However he had to - because he was nothing but a servant. That was why following his master's orders was his duty, no matter how ridiculous and futile they seemed to him. What a pathetic existance!!!

I wasn’t done with this damn Judas Priest yet!
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 4:04 pm

Integra plunged her steak knife hard into her steak when she heard Alucard reply to her thoughts. She despised it when he listened in on her private thoughts. What was worse was she did not know when he did read her mind. It is quite simple Alucard if i did not order you back you would have killed either Enrico or Anderson. As much as I share your passion for seeing them both out of our hairs permanently I cannot afford that much controversy right now. She then pulled out the silver steak knife, and flung it towards Alucards head. Do not pressume to tell me how and when i should order you to come back servant! I would tell you to stop intruding on my thoughts, however i know that will not stop you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:55 pm

The undead moved quiet fast without changing his face’s expression in any way, appearing right in front of Integra’s table.

“Such a rude welcome!”

Even if he couldn’t stand it if he wasn’t able to change something that annoied him, he started grinning slightly amused, a bit dangerous looking.
Integra Hellsing losing it… even if he saw that spectacle at least once a week, it amused the vampire time and again.

“Well, Integra, even I need a kind of…’hobby’, of entertainment… You see, sometimes eternity can be very boring… However, reading human thoughts –especially reading YOUR thoughts- can be quiet interesting – and it spares the time wasting of talking…”

Widening his grinning still a bit more, the ancient count continued: "But I have to admit that I don’t have to read your mind to know what you are thinking…”

The infernal red eyes of the Nosferatu seemed to anatomize his master just by looking, wondering what her next reaction would be. Sometimes Alucard appeared to be something like a scientist, trying to study human’s behavior by watching the impact of his influence on their bearing.
But sounding now again more like the servant Integra wanted, perhaps even a bit like a businessman, the black haired undead added:

“But well, I’m here, just like you ordered, my master. And as your loyal servant I have to ask you: what are your instructions for me right now, Lady Hellsing? What can I do to serve you...?”

He just wanted to take action! Just sitting around was absolutely not an option!
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 4:30 am

Integra took a final bite of her dinner, and stopped the movie since apparently she would not be able to enjoy the rest of it in peace. She then set aside the plate with the silverware, and faced Alucard.

You will not be going on another mission any time soon. I need you here at the mansion Alucard. You were onc commander of an army so you tell me, what you would do in Iscariots position after what we just did? Integra paused a bit and stood up to stand at the window before continuing on. Should Father Anderson come along the others would not know how to handle him. Remember some of these new men have not faced Iscariot yet. Honestly I am suprised the Queen has not said anything about it to us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:18 am

Lifting an eye-brow slightly the vampire replied:
I suppose if her Highness didn’t react in anyway, than there are two options: either she didn’t cam to know it or she simply don’t care because this mission probably fits to her plans…. For the reason the former seems quiet unlikely to me I would say she just wants to give the impression she didn’t notice anything…

With a slight grinning that made it more than obvious that he was again thinking of some dubious happenings in the past –he knew the present day Queen once quiet well- he added:
Our dearest Queen is really ingenious, you know…?

But concerning the question you put before… Well, in Iscariot's position the only thing I could consider after such a rapid descent would be a massive retaliation – and I would act as fast as possible.

Such tactical discussions were something the former count really enjoyed. Once war and thinking about how to defeat the enemy’s troops had been the entire pleasure of his lifetime!
And moments like this right now were it when a facile groove of the man he had been once returned. The No Life King’s face showed the expression of an algid, probably a bit overbearing commander, longing for the battlefield.
The proud glancing of his blood red infernal eyes seemed to confirm this impression still more.

To be honest: I would convene my elite warriors -only the best but all of them!- and invade my opponents castle…or in this case: headquarter. However, it might be a quiet surgical operation, and very fast accomplished…
To sum up: I think a force consisting out of specialists and berserks would be exactly what I would choose for a ‘reply’, to cause maximal damage in a minimum amount of time. So I suppose they will pay a visit to us soon…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:02 pm

======> Iscariot Arrival

After a few minutes of walking through the expansive mansion, Maxwell was finally escorted to the office of the distinguished Integra Hellsing. Raising his hand to knock, Enrico paused before simply grasping the door knob and entering the office uninvited. If such an action managed to piss the Protestant sow off then all the better. Entering the dark office, Maxwell's dress shoes clicked loudly on the tile floor and he smiled arrogantly at Integra. Giving his Protestant rival a sarcastic bow of respect, Enrico stepped forward with his hands clasped behind his back.

"My my my, it certainly does my heart good to see you in such good health Sir Integra. How long has it been since we last had the pleasure of chatting like this? A month was it? We really should do this more often you know, I would hate for there to be any unpleasant misunderstandings between us." though Maxwell continued to smile at the English woman, his tone did not bother to mask his condescending viewpoint of her country, her organization, and most of all her in particular.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:27 pm

Integra was about to reply when she heard the sound of footsteps coming up to the doorway. To her surprise instead of Walter it was Enrico Maxwell coming into the room without so much as a knock on the door. She glared at him as he walked towards her desk clearly noticing he was without his favorite bodyguard Father Anderson. While this would make it much easier to sick Alucard on him if she had to she knew he was up to something. Still the guards should have stopped him from entering the mansion period. Looks like I'll have to get them retrained so such a thing does not happen again. A pale eyebrow raised as the so called Pope talked in his usual tone to her, and scoffed when he was finished.

You know perfectly well Maxwell that there are no misunderstandings between the two of us. We understand each other fairly well. What you can explain however, is what you are doing on my estate uninvited. The fact that you showed up in my office by yourself does not fool me either. I have no doubt you have your dogs somewhere's nearby. Still I will have no problem feeding you to Alucard should you give me a reason to. You see he just came back from his mission, and he has not had dinner yet. I am confident you know what a ravenous vampire looks like, and how they feed. It is not a sight for the squemish I assure you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:48 am

When Maxwell entered Integra’s office, Alucard lifted an eyebrow slightly, but without any comment.

‘Well…I supposed he would appear here…but THAT soon… however, always being right feels undeniable good!’

He followed the short but really amusing talk between his master and Enrico with an impish smirk. This deep hate-love relationship between the two leaders of the Christian parties was something he could really enjoy to watch – especially because there was someone who was almost always with the young Pope…

But when the vampire noticed that there was no Anderson to ‘play around’ with today, his face showed almost an expression of disappointment, of infuriation.
He really had hoped he would be able to finish their rude interrupted ‘dance macabre’, but when his most beloved enemy wasn’t here with this arrogant bastard…where was he?! What was the meaning of all that?! The Nosferatu just felt that Iscariot aimed to do something, and the hardly to ignore presence of some…battle priests was another proof for that.
However Anderson’s one wasn’t there…or had the Paladin only managed to hide it?

Yet Integra's words made him grinning of anticipation, even if he doubted she would really let him devour Enrico… but it was quiet a pleasant imagination to the undead.
He eyeballed Maxwell with a glance full of contemptuousness, of diabolic, a worthless but insistent threat: when he only was allowed to, he WOULD kill this guy…!

“Well, well, well. The archbishop Enrico Maxwell himself is paying us a visit... what an honor! I hope you enjoyed your trip even that much than I enjoyed visiting your glorious halls…!” Alucard declared derisively after Integra had finished, continued with a short look from the corners of his eyes to his master.

“Sadly everything I could tell you Integra just said…”

With a kinda diabolic giggle Alucard took his guns out of the large pockets of his coat, holding them ostentatiously, ready to use them if it would be necessary – and certainly looking forward to do so!

“But I would really delight it if you would prove me your ‘Christian love’ by serving my dinner for today… By that while, Integra, you are just far too pleasant to me…!”

‘Even if I still doubt I will get this guy's neck…he is just ‘too important’ to feed him me…’
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:32 pm

Touching his chest in a seemingly hurt gesture, Enrico feigned injury at Integra's comments as well as Alucard's threats. He had expected a cold welcome but the Hellsing organization was always one for suprises afterall. For a brief moment Maxwell reconsidered not bringing Father Anderson along with him but quickly dismissed that option. The Paladin was simply too devoted to his crusade to enter this house without causing mayhem. It was best for everyone involved to keep this peacful. Appearing to grow bored with his mask of civility, Maxwell's eyes narrowed ever so slightly and his voice grew a bit more stern.

"There is no need for such threats Integra. I did not come here looking for a fight. The fact that Father Anderson is not here starting a bloodbath should be proof enough of that. The truth is I come bearing gifts, information Integra. It seems that we now have a common enemy outside of Millenium. Thanks to the fine work of my operatives I have uncovered the identity of the group which destroyed Parliment. As a consession for my somewhat...uncouth behavior in the past, I would like to share that information with you. That is if you are willing to cooperate with me."

Raising an eyebrow, Enrico allowed a smirk to grace his features as he stood unmoving in the center of the Office. The sense of disgust between the two organization leaders was bordering on tangible in the aire between them but Maxwell held firm. Like a snake coiled in the grass he would remain at ease and genial until otherwise required. For now, it was Integra's move.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:25 am

Integra was not amused in any sort of way by the same speech, the same gesture, and the same motive that Maxwell had used for the what seemed like millionth time. True before each time the information had benefited her. It was also true that before each time after he gave her the information he had also betrayed her, her organization, and her country with his crusader ambition. Each time of course The Queen would not allow any retribution because of the political nature of things. Well that is until just recently, but there had been no response so far from Her Majesty. Now that Iscariot saw the fury of Hellsing, more like the fury of Durga herself, perhaps Enrico Maxwell was a lot wiser to not betray her this time.

Do you not get tired of repeating yourself Maxwell every time you come to me? Integra sighed as she took off her glasses to clean them with a white satin handkerchief, and put them back on properly. She was bored with this game of his already. Very well Maxwell, but understand you are on paper thin ice. What have your agents uncovered exactly that we and the Queens agents have not been able to find?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:09 pm

Lifting an eyebrow Alucard watched the whole scene sceptically. There wasn’t much he could do or say if his master was really interessted in debateing with Maxwell. However he himself would have surely preffered another kind of…‘conference‘ .
He had never forgot the meeting at the National War Museum and he even remembered quiet well the violent insluts Enrico had uttered in front of Integra. If Integra hadn’t detained him, the vampire had surely solved the problem with this white haired bastard once and far all…!

Sadly the young Sir Hellsing wasn’t someone who ordered killing a man for no reason – and a simple…defamation like the ones Maxwell used seemed obviously not grave enough to her.
What a shame!
And since Anderson wasn’t there…it seemed as if that would become quite a boring conversation…

But he was Integra’s watchdog, her servant and her bodyguard, so he had to stay by her side, even if he wasn't allowed to act like he would have preffered it, no matter what he was thinking about the whole thing.

And what he was thinking exactly wasn’t difficult to guess:

I’ll never understand why humans just don’t get what the comfort of guns is really like! What Maxwell will have to offer is certainly nothing but another trap, or at least a part of a cabal. If Integra wants to know that, she could just order me to drink his blood…
How annoying this human…prudery is!
But yet so...fascinating in any way...! An...amazing part of their very own strength.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 8:49 pm

Amrit had thought he would wander to the armory, but at the last moment before leaving the garage, something had pulled him to follow the Pope. As he walked along the halls, he realized what was drawing him. He bowed his head as he walked, speaking silently to his God. Lord, we have not spoken as long, or as often, as we should. I've often been about other business. The briefcase was heavy in his hands; the cold metal slick with sweat from his fingers. If I wanted forgiveness, I should ask for it, but... for all that I have done, and for all that I am yet to do, there can be no forgiveness. The halls seemed to close in on him as the priest rounded another corner. And yet I think I'm... I'm not an evil man. No, evil men pray loud and seek penance and think themselves closer to Heaven than I am. He blinked, surprised to feel a slow roll of moisture down his cheek. I shall not see its gaze, Lord, nor hear Your sweet words of salvation. I have seen eternity, I swear, but it was in a dream and in the morning all was gone. He neared the outside of Hellsing's office and reached in his cassock to pull out a ballpoint pen. I know myself for what I am, and I throw my poor soul upon Your forgiveness... in the full knowledge that I deserve none at Your loving hands. A guard standing outside the woman's door advanced toward him. Amrit smiles tightly at him, then slings the briefcase over his head, pressing the end of the pen. In the momentarily pause that follows, he rests assured that he would be ending more than one evil in the world with his sacrifice. The next moment is searing pain, then nothing, as the explosive contained within the case blows apart in a massive fireball.

((20 points if you can name the quotation.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 1:24 pm

----> Iscariot Arrival

Atrius stood to one side of the door inside the office. He listened offhandedly to the exchange between Maxwell and the English woman, waiting for a good chance to plant the suitcase he was carrying. He held an indifferent, bored-looking expression on his face as his eyes passed from Maxwell, to the English woman, then to the vampire, and back again.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 4:58 pm

This topic is locked until further notice when the posting issue is resolved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 6:26 pm

OOC: Apologies everyone, I had hoped to pass off the role of maxwell mid-meeting but due to outside factors that won't be happening. I do intend to give up the role but I'll play him long enough to at least finish this meeting and get him on his way back to rome. Once again, sorry for the confusion.

==================================================================

Frowning, Maxwell moved to respond to Integra's verbal jab with renewed spite regardless of whatever effect it may have on her pet vampire when Father Atrius silently entered the office to join the young Pope. Despite his frustration at being interrupted yet again, Enrico took it in stride and gave silent thanks that at least one of his guards was capable of following orders. Nodding at Atrius, Maxwell smirked and returned his attention to Integra, once more prepared to place her in a rhetorical check. However, Maxwell's luck was quite sour today. The moment his pale lips opened to speak a small but powerful explosion resounded from just outside Integra's office.

The blast blew in the door to the Protestant's office and sent a great cloud of ash and dust sweeping into Hellsing's expansive office. It was the great size of Hellsing's office and the door itself, which Maxwell could only guess was reinforced in some manner, that saved his life. The aforementioned obstacles were enough to dampen the blast enough to merely throw the startled Catholic out of his chair and to the tiled floor below. Coughing a bit, Maxwell opened his eyes and patted at his torso several times to ensure he was, in fact, unharmed. Aside from his clothing being slightly marred, he was fine. Rising to his feet, he glared daggers at Integra.

In this situation the best way to avoid a bloodbath was to shirk the blame. If Integra learned that Maxwell had come here with ill intentions he would have that damn vampire to deal with. Knowing full well that he wass vulnerable without Anderson here, Maxwell chose to throw Brother Ignatius to the lions. "Amrit Ignatius, it seems that he took the teachings of Judas Iscariot to heart in a most literal way. To think he would attempt an assassination on me here of all places." Maxwell scowled, putting up a remarkably good show. Though he was many things, no one could accuse Maxwell of being a poor actor. Smoothing out his hair, Pope Enrico visibly calmed himself and sighed. "I..apologize...Integra. I assure you that this treachery was outside of my knowledge. However...Brother Ignatius' suicide does not change my purpse here. The culprits responsible for the destruction of the English Parliment is a small order known as the Knights of the Damned. Decades ago they split from Iscariot on ideological differences. In recent years they've grown utterly rabid, striking out at all major religions in some mad crusade to bring about paradise. They're a pack of psychopaths."

Reaching into his briefcase, Maxwell produced a yellowed folder with the word "confidential" stamped on the front in red. Still smirking, Enrico tossed the folder onto Integra's desk. "They seek the destruction of both the Roman and English Church which makes them a common enemy. I have given you the location of one of their main bases of operation as well as basic security information. I trust you will use this to effectively crush them as you do all others that stand in your way. In addition to this, I offer you the support of the Iscariot organization in any operation of your choosing. Think of it as a debt of gratitude. In return, I expect there will be no repeat performances like Alucard and his fledgling performed in Rome recently. A cease fire if you will. Finally, the Iscariot Organization is in the middle of an operation in the Antartic at the moment. I would like you to keep yourself uninvolved until it is completed."

Maxwell raised an eyebrow, attempting to guage Integra's reaction based on facial features alone. The deal he had presented her was a good one. In exchange for eliminating the knights and staying out of antartica, Iscariot would lend Hellsing a helping hand in their hour of need. Though his smile had mostly faded, the corners of his lips were still upturned in the ghost of a sneer as he extended his white gloved hand to shake hers and thus "seal the deal" as they say.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:10 am

After Integra was done asking about the information Iscariot seemed to have dug up when her own men could not find a thing she noticed a priest come into the office, and stand off to the side. Carefully she studied the man, and made a mental should he try something. It appeared that Father Anderson was indeed preoccupied with something for Maxwell to not use him. Still she had expect him to at least bring the Austrian Heinkel, and the berserker nun Yumiko. This agent was new to her, and she would look up their file later on. However, she turned her attention back to Enrico, and waited quietly for him to start his explanation. That did not last long though when there was an explosion in front of her office that blew the doors back a bit. Quickly on instinct Integra covered the back of her neck, and stayed low on the desk in case any debris fell.

After a few second when everything appeared to have settled down she got up, dusted herself off, cleaned her glasses, and readjusted herself on her chair. Thank god we decided to reinforce the doors to the office as well other than the meeting room after the Valentine Brothers attack. As much as I dislike Maxwell I cannot have him dieing on my grounds. I cannot have other agencies going through everything. The Hellsing leader gave the Pope a harsh glare meanwhile though thinking that perhaps he might have had something to do with it. The first thing she really wanted to was yell at the man, but thought he should explain himself first. The excuse would be entertaining to hear after all. She watched him carefully though while she spoke to Alucard as he ranted on about this Amrit who supposedly committed suicide. "Alucard I want you tell me if our favorite pope is telling the truth about this suicide bombing. Was it against us or was it against his own leader?"

When Enrico Maxwell was done talking about his now dead agent she once again paid attention to what he was actually saying. It turns out it was a small fanatic group called Knights of the Damned, once part of Iscariot, and now left. This was the last thing she needed; an even worse Iscariot group more fanatic it seemed than their counterpart. She needed a cigar, and a damn brandy. While his "Holiness" was producing a folder she opened up the top right drawer of her desk, and fished out a mini-cigar. Once the drawer was closed she gently placed the mini-cigar in her mouth, and reached with her right head into a pocket in the inner lining of her jacket on her left side. After the lighter was produced she lit the mini-cigar, took a drag, placed the lighter back, took the mini-cigar out, and let the smoke out into the room. Integra picked up the folder, opened it up, and started flipping through it's contents as Maxwell continued to speak. As soon as she was done she placed the files on top of the desk again, and looked at the Pope coldly. I will have no need to orchestrate another encore performance of what happened at the Vatican so long as you stick to your word this time Maxwell. If you do not then my curiosity might peek as to what Iscariot is doing in Antarctica. You can trust that Hellsing will wipe this cult off the face of this Earth. With that said Integra placed the mini-cigar back in her mouth, and put her hand in his to shake on it. We have a deal so long as you keep your word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:10 am

Alucard’s glance seemed more than dismissive when he risked a short look into Enrico’s mind, following Integra’s order. He listened to the Pope as long as he explained his point, smirking amused, knowingly and even dangerously the whole time.

When it came to the part about the knights his smirk even grew a bit. Apostate Iscariots… how interesting! That sounded like fun – and like a kind of it he surely wouldn’t miss!
What the Catholic said about Antarctica made Alucard for a moment mentally hesitating. What was going on there that those sun-kissed Roman Catholics wanted to explore it?! And…did…did this ‘trip’ mean that he would not being able to have a little encounter with his favorite opponent Anderson?! How annoying! The vampire really hoped the Paladin would join this expedition. That would surely cause a huge lack of amusement…

But when the white haired Iscariot leader had ended, the Nosferatu began to speak, grinning and his ruby like, old, inscrutable eyes staring at the younger man.

“Your offer is quite seductive, Maxwell, and I’m sure that could be very useful but…I still wonder about the previous accident. “

That he had really to retain himself not to shot at Enrico was easy to see when he almost celebrating, attentive held his guns. The only thing that saved this guy in front of him right now was Integra’s command. If she would change that… well, then the Catholic Church would have to look for a new spiritual leader.

“Your words might be so prudent and chosen, your mimic so solicitously matched them but I still doubt that you are here in a situation where you are able to afford a lie.
However…”

His sight turned towards Integra, facing her only out of the corner of his eyes, still grinning lightly, waiting eagerly how the young Hellsing head would react.

“I’m nothing but a servant and my very own, honest opinion might not be the crucial one so I would suggest you to ask our guest again about his knowledge concerning this little explosion, Integra…
It seems as if he had forgotten to tell us some details about that…”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:42 pm

A cunning smile spread over Enrico's features as Integra took his hand, agreeing to his terms. The arrogant sneer twisted his normally aqueline features into a nearly deformed cheshire grin as he finally released his rival's gloved hand and casually wiped his own against his thigh as if trying to rid it of a stubborn stain. Before he could gloat howver, that damned vampire chose to speak, hinting at the nature of the bomb Ignatius had been carrying. Evidently, Maxwell had not hidden his thoughts as closely as he thought he had. The vampire knew...

"Well I suppose honesty is the best policy no? I instructed Father Ignatius to bring those explosive along with him on this journey. You must understand that after the incident in Rome I was somewhat concerned with my safety in coming here. My operative was told to detonate the explosives in the event of my death, a rather sinister tactic I admit, but necessary. I would think no less of you were you to bring Alucard to our next meeting as a safety precaution Integra. Please keep in mind I intentionally left Father Anderson in rome to bypass any senseless violence. Now then..." Maxwell exclaimed with a slight sigh as he rose from his chair. "I believe it is time Father Atrius and I took our leave. Good day to you Integra..Alucard."

With that, Enrico gave a rather sarcastic bow to the Protestant noblewoman and vampire before turning towards the blackened and otherwise ruined doorway. "Always a pleasure doing business with the Hellsing organization. And what do you know, I didn't even make you say please this time." the young Pope's words were dripping with venom and derrision as he called over his shoulder to the leader of the Hellsing organization. Passing by Father Atrius, Maxwell offered a warm smile and gestured towards the door. It was time for them to make a timely exit before anything else managed to go wrong on this mission. Although, all things considered, it had played out quite well for the Bishop of Rome. As it stood, Iscariot's campaign in the antartic would go on uninhibited and the Knights of the Damned would soon face the full force of Hellsing's monster.

EXIT ENRICO MAXWELL =======> Rome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:18 pm

Outside the office <---

Tod ran through the doorway - now devoid of doors - and screeched to a halt in front of Integra's desk. Saluting, he announced his presence to everyone in the room. "Field Agent Todhändler reporting, Sir! Firstly, I would like to apologize for taking so long to complete such a simple mission, we were held up by an unexpected intrusion! Secondly, I am quite curious as to why there are no doors to your office!"

(OOC) Sorry it took so long to post again, I had to go out somewhere for a bit. I'm good now though.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 1:45 am

(OOC: I'll wait for leo to post so I can respond to both of you at the same time)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:25 pm

(Apologies for the stall.)

Leo stepped through the doorway, sweeping his the room with his eyes, pistol trained along his line of vision. "Lady Integra, apologies..." The blue eyed male had paused to holster his pistol, "...for not being able to prevent this." In all honesty he felt somewhat personally responsible as security was more or less highest priority.

His tension had settled to a point where he was comfortable sheathing his rapier although his hand still rested upon the hilt. Bowing in formality to his leader he passed a nod to Tod beside him. "Reporting, Lady Integra. Everything is as Tod said."
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:34 pm

Integra raised an eyebrow at Tod's question about the doors, but still decided that it was something that could wait for later. She wanted to hear their report first, and why it took so long. Indeed Todhandler it was a simple mission. One that should have been completed long before Alucard and Seras came back from Rome. There had better be a very good reason it took so long. She put out the mini-cigar she was holding in the ash tray, and set it down for later use. Then she folded her hands in her lap and looked at both of her men before explaining why as Tod put it she had no doors. As for the doors gentlemen His Holiness Pope Enrico Maxwell was here. He was visiting to share some information with us. Information I will share with everyone in a meeting. One of his agents apparently had grown to dislike him, and attempted to kill him in a suicide bombing. So he says anyway. Regardless the blast was stopped by the doors, and did not affect anything in here. Clean up though of course is another issue. Now that you two know what happened I want to know in detail about the mission.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:44 pm

"Once again, apologies for taking so long! When we arrived, a strange creature had already killed almost all of the vampires. I took care of the last one quickly before we engaged. It proved to be tougher than imagined, since it was able to stand up to both of us and destroy my hat..." Tod stopped for a moment to clench his fist and curse, remembering his fallen headwear. Clearing his throat, he continued.

"Anyway, after a good while of fighting, we managed to take it down. I drank its blood, but then it turned into dust and blew away. We returned home afterwards. I hope this explanation was satisfactory, sir!" Tod saluted once again, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) Empty

Back to top Go down

Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next