Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)

Go down 
+15
Mato Kuroi
Hyaskus
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Gerolf Baer
k1tty
Senka Disteere
Chad Baxter
Benny Giovanni
Pip Bernadotte
Bayman
Rufus ShinRa
Edward McFinn
Cecile Croomy
Albert Alexander
Twitch
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Rufus ShinRa
Moderate
Moderate
Rufus ShinRa

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:23 pm

Integra's office comm comes to life with the manor's receptionist/ comm's officer saying that a private caller had called and asked for her by name. The person on the line was Rufus. He felt another meeting was overdue in regards to his and hellsing's current negotiations. Instead of him flying out to England he decided to have her fly out to him. Given the recent attempt at corporate espionage on his company he didn't have much free outside of overseeing the overhaul of his company's security measures. He was suspicious of hellsing because they attackers covered the tracks rather well and it made logical sense given the talks between the two. However he had no concrete evidence to back this suspicion and Rufus wasn't the kind of man to act on suspicion alone.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:34 pm

After the two left there was a phone call for her after a few minutes. She had expected contact from him after the mission, but not this soon. Before answering the phone she decided to sit down, and calm herself down a bit. Integra decided to pull out her lighter, and a mini-cigar to be prepared. Finally she picked up the phone, and pressed the line available. Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing speaking. I am surprised to hear from you so soon after our meeting Mr. ShinRa. To what do I owe the honor?
Back to top Go down
Rufus ShinRa
Moderate
Moderate
Rufus ShinRa

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:59 pm

"Too soon or too late, Sir Integra," Rufus asked. "There was a recent incident that requires more resources that I care to say. So I want to finish our business so I can give my full attention where it is needed so I can run my business properly once more." Rufus paused for a bit for integra to reply while he was reading a security report that was handed him by one of his bodyguards.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:13 am

Integra raised her eyebrow at the tone of his voice, and then smirked at the idea that perhaps the Geese might have ruffled his feathers. Quite understandable, and I mean soon. After all it was not that long ago you paid me a visit, and a contract. As for my end I am encountering some remodeling after a unexpected visit. How would you like to continue where we left off?
Back to top Go down
Rufus ShinRa
Moderate
Moderate
Rufus ShinRa

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:23 am

"My thoughts exactly, However consider I am running an multi-billion dollar international corporation I can't spare the time to fly. Come to my company's European headquarters in France so we can finish this." Rufus said
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:31 am

Integra's smirk fell into a frown at the idea of having to go out of the country at such a time especially with Alucard gone, and who knows what was going on downstairs. The matter concerning the lobby would have to wait until she got back. She knew she could always contact Alucard wherever she was, and he would clearly hear her as if right next to her. Very well. I suppose I am due for a trip across the channel. However, I will need to bring two bodyguards with me. I believe that is only fair.
Back to top Go down
Rufus ShinRa
Moderate
Moderate
Rufus ShinRa

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 1:04 am

"You can bring an entire army for all I care," ShinRa said, I put you in my schedule for thursday at 3p.m. in France. See you then." Rufus hing up the phone and continued his loocking over the report.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:13 pm

Integra scoffed at the sound of him hanging up on her. Now she just needed to figure out which two would be best to take with her to France. She knew taking Seras would be a safe bet, but who else? Then she remembered about Mato. This was the best team she could come up with at the moment. Alucard after all was busy in Rome, and the others she felt could use a rest after the mission in London, and possibly after whatever it was just now. Not to mention she would need a sniper at the mansion should anything happen again. At this rate she might not even be able to afford to get new cell phones for everyone. Honestly why do they have to come out with one every year? Then again she supposed these Blackberries were good for something. It made things easier. Still. Integra was not sure if she was ready for anything else drastic at the moment. After pondering this bit of technology for a bit she decided to send Mato, and Seras a text message stating she needed them at the Mansion as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 3:52 pm

As Mato and Seras arrived, a bit chilly from the night´s harsh tempratures and stinking of gunpowder, what the half-japanese girl didn`t feel like was a vacation. Rather, she`d like a shower, followed by a long, refreshing sleep... but she had work to do, so that`d have to wait for later.

Knocking three times, then opening the door, Mato went straight inside and crossed her arms.
"Private Kuroi reporting back, Sir. I`m way back behind my kill-quota for this night but i didn´t expect we`d be leaving today."
She looked at her superior questioningly.
"... will we need some spare clothes or are we gonna be back the next morning...? If so, who the hell takes care of buisness here, with Walter and Alucard gone? If its Captain Bernadotte i think i might want to stay in Paris."

Secretly she was hoping he would stay here, that way Seras would be in a much better mood for most of their leave... but what are the chances that they wouldn´t need a french guy ito guide them around in Paris?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 6:22 pm

ENTER TOPIC

Entering the office at the same time as Mato, Seras greeted the master of the house with a smile and nod. "Sorry for the delay Sir Integra. We encountered a vampire in the slums which held us up for a time. Unfortunately, we were unable to kill him before he fled the city." she said, averting her gaze for a moment out of regret for allowing an enemy to escape like that. Had it been her master in her position he surely would have chased the target to the ends of the Earth. Holding back a sigh, Seras re-centered herself for the coming mission. She had made mistakes in the past and would surely make more in the future. All that could be done for it now was to learn from it and approach her next assignment with that much more determination.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:02 pm

Waiting patiently for Mato, and Seras to come back Integra made the order to replace the damamged, and stained wallpaper. She would keep it the same in order to not disrupt anything else at the moment. Soon enough Mato came in, and behind her was Seras. Integra waved off both of them saying they did not get the target. Were you able to ID this vampire? Iscariot seemed to have caught a Millennium member on our territory last time. However, that information can be passed down to the other men so they can go after it. I need you two to come with me as my bodyguards to France. We are going to ShinRa Corps. European Headquarters. This will mean we will only be gone for a day. No more than that. I will be leaving Captain Bernadotte in charge, and he will not have to come with us. You two will be simply observing unless things get out of hand. Do you understand?
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:41 am

Mato nodded once to her question, repressing the urge to salute to everything she said.
"Understood. I`ve got no ID on this vampire but it wouldn`t be hard to find him again... this moron was prancing around in an SS uniform, had a german accent thick enough to be bulletproof and was using swords to fight us.
Her eyes turned to slits, intentions soon becoming clear.
"I`ll track him down when we get back, and make him regret saying a few words to me."[b]
So Pip was not coming with them.. in a way, that was good, but at the same time, leaving him in charge made Mato feel a little uneasy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 4:29 pm

Seras kept her posture straight as Integra delivered their new orders. It was a bit disappointing that Captain Bernadotte wouldn't be joining them. Despite his rather perverted nature, he was a loyal friend and Seras had grown quite fond of their conversations. She could only imagine what sort of insight he would have on such a major city in his homeland. However, Hellsing would be in capable hands until their return and it was Seras' duty to ensure the protection of her master while overseas. "Loud and clear Sir Integra. We won't disappoint you." she said, straightening up just a bit more and nodding seriously.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:43 am

Very well then. We will leave immediately. Seras try not to get sick, and ruin the plane. From the top left drawer Integra grabbed her wallet, and her holster. She took off her jacket, and put it on before placing her gun in its rightful place. Integra was not going to take any chances with Rufus ShinRa. Putting the wallet in her pocket she started heading for the door, and out of the office as well as mansion to the airport for France.

----------> airport

(OOC: short post is short. I'll leave it up to you two if you want to do any posting at the London airport or if we'll head straight to the one in france)
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:30 pm

"Alright then. Got it." Mato responded, saluting once, then she was off to grab her shotgun... if Integra would arm herself for a business trip like this one, this could mean serious trouble.
Better pack some extra slugs, birdshot can stay at home.. maybe some dragons breath shells. Sounds good.
With her head revolving around weapon loadouts, Mato exited the office and prepared herself to go to France for a one day trip...

------->Airport
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 4:52 pm

It seemed to be a long trip back home, but she was finally back at the mansion. She started to wonder what exactly happened while she was gone so wanting to get it over with now before attempting to relax was the most logical thing. Integra yawned into her hand as ladylike as she could before slapping her cheeks lightly to wake herself up. She pressed the intercom button on the phone, and called for those she wanted to see. Sofia, and Chad report to my office. Then she hung up, but then picked it back up again. Have someone bring me some Irish Breakfast tea. Finally she hung up for good. The Hellsing leader took off her glasses, and rubbed her eyes slight before putting the glasses back on.
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:50 am

A few minutes after she called, Mato knocked on the door twice before opening it, coming in with a tea tray balanced on her hands and her ususal facial expression.
"Hello again, Sir... Here´s your tea. Ben would`ve done it, but he´s... otherwise occupied."
She would´ve smirked at that, but she wasn`t up for gags right now, due to the newspaper she also put on the tea tray. As she set it down, she handed it to her right away.
"I know you didn´t ask for one, but i think you´ll be interested in the headlines either way... someone attacked a german army barracks, killed nearly seven hundred people with brute force and almost no resistance, shot down a helicopter, destroyed three police cars, killed twenty policemen and stole every single gun and every single bullet located in the barracks, as well as a sixteen wheeled, 12 ton truck while we were gone... i think its clearly the work of vampires, but would Millenium attack their own people, the germans, just to get some weapons? If not, then this might be a new group alltogether."
She then poured her some tea and handed her the teacup, careful not to spill anything.
"Oh, and since yesterday evening, a tugboat and a crab fishing boat have been kidnapped, while the crew of either ship as well as 50 expert divers and shipraise experts have gone missing- their last known location was 500 miles off of the coast of ireland, ironically where the most epic seabattle of world war two ended and one of the most powerful german warships sunk to the ground... i´ll leave it to you to judge either of those incidents."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:08 pm

Appearing from the corner of the room, the vampire moved from the shadows and into the light, ending his motions to the right of Sir Integra. From his coat, he produced a large urn full of ash. This was probably the best time to get this out of the way, before the day began to bog down on everyone once the predictably disastrous happenings during their absence became apparent. He sat the container down on the corner of her desk, saying, "The body of one 'Neko Jay', as you requested. It seemed he was already dead before I arrived."
Back to top Go down
Chad Baxter
Novice
Novice
Chad Baxter

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 5:33 pm

Enter From: Limbo

Chad had lounging down in the lobby when Integra called for him over the intercom. He begrudgingly stood up and sauntered upstairs to her office like he had done so many times before. His rifle was slung over his shoulder, the safety on and one round in the chamber in case it was needed. He whistled on his way up. When he reached the door, he knocked, waited a second, then opened it and stepped in, shutting it behind himself. He noticed Alucard in the room, which made him a bit more cautious. Mato was their to. He walked down the center of the room till he a couple feet from the desk. "Chad Baxter, reporting as requested, ma'am." He stood there, arms shoved in his coat pockets.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:55 pm

It only took for a few minutes to pass before Mato, and Alucard came into the moon. Mato brought over the tea that she requested, and the newspaper apparently. Integra though did not acknowledge her with a glance or with words. She was mainly focused on getting the caffeine content from the tea into her system, and with good reason from the sounds of Mato. As she began to look through the newspaper for anything about political changes to the everyday murders it seemed like the mice decided to play while she was gone. Then again was that not always the case? Within a few seconds Integra downed her first cup of Irish Breakfast. If brewed strongly it could be as bitter as coffee. However, that's what she needed was for it to be strong. Integra poured her second cup, and simply took a small sip from this one. For the first time since they got back she acknowledged Mato. Take someone with you to go check out the first incident involving German barracks. If they are that armed you, and someone else with your skill is needed. Take caution though. Dismissed. She took another sip of her tea, and noticed Chad was there now but not Sofia.

Not waiting for Mato to leave Integra pressed the intercom called for someone else. Karak report to my office now, and do not make me wait. She took another sip of the bitter strong tea, and turned to look at what was left of Jay. They took too long to notice anything. Then again perhaps Alucard also took too long to respond, or Jay bit off more than he could chew. Whatever the reason they lost a valuable member.....for now. Take him to his coffin Alucard. I'll visit the remains later. As for you Chad... Integra leaned back into her chair, and looked up at Chad. I want a report of what has gone on while I was away in France. Be thorough.
Back to top Go down
Gerolf Baer
Rookie
Rookie

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:03 pm

Enter from weirdly imposed limbo
----------------------
Karak came in with file in hand not a few minutes after he was summoned. He would have knocked if he wasn't in a hurry to be in two places at once. Any moment now the results of taking that image apart would be back and Karak would have to dispatch a group to find out how the vampire had gotten a hold of the vehicle. Of course, now that Integra was back, he would need her to sanction the operation. Emerald eyes shifted a quick glance with little or no regard as to whether the vamp saw it or not, he would also have the pleasure telling Integra all about what had gone on...this was going to be lovely.

His half limp ended in the middle of the room, waiting for everyone to acknowledge him so he could proceed. Of course, now he'd also have to wait on Baxter, who seemed to have not done anything during the proceedings. Truly a remarkable fellow, however, despite how he felt he did not say anything nor show any outward signs that he was ready to leave as soon as he came. He looked to Integra then back to the count quickly, for little or no other reason than to try and gauge what the information would do to their current state.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:49 pm

Before Chad could brief her on the current situation of things around the estate the intercom came on from the front desk wanting to know if they could allow someone through. Take any and all weapons away from their person, and do a cavity search. After that have someone escort him in with a gun at the ready just in case. Besides I have some men with me at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:52 am

"Alright." The guard said back into the intercom. Turning to the Vampire, the guard said, "Alright sir I need you to remove the cloak while we search you for any weapons." Hyaskus took off his cloak and raised his arms so the guards could search, "Let us see ere...a Sword, an old Peacemaker, a woah...a Smith and Wesson 500 with silver and hollow point ammo? Nice, and a .600 Nitro Express Zeliska revolver." The guard then turned to his compatriot, "Alright open the gate and send him in." The other guard complied as he nudged the Nosferatu in front of him, a gun aimed at him at all times. Eventually the guard led Hyaskus to Integra's office. Then, the guard tentatively knocked on the door, "Sir Integra, the I brought the man here like you ordered, should he come in or wait?"
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:49 pm

(OOC: How the guard even recognizes the extremely rare Pfeifer Zeliska thats custom built and hand fitted everytime is anyones guess. >gun nerds the hell out of this one)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:48 pm

Bowing to comply with the order, the new arrival made quick work of that plan. This was definitely a vampire at the door. How he got here wasn't important; the only thing that mattered was that he was a meal. After the ordeal in France, he certainly needed one. Using his sight and determining where the guard knocked, he could easily tell where the undead intruder was standing. Producing the Jackal from his coat, he fired through the door in the space where the vampire's head would be.
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:55 pm

(OOC: I guess Mato left before Alucard fired at the door... my bad, didn´t notice she dismissed me.)

-------> Investigation of the barracks
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:32 pm

Before she could even make a quick answer Alucard started firing at the door not even caring if the guard was in the line of fire it seemed.  Quickly Integra whipped out her Viper, and fired all six shots into Alucard's head.  Then she reloaded another magazine just as quick back into the gun, and fired another six at his body as she calmly strolled over to him.

(OOC: quick post is quick due to nothing else going on right now)

Last edited by Integra F. W. Hellsing on Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:14 pm

Hearing the gun fire, Hyaskus barely had time to dodge, the Bullet penetrating the maroon cloak, and causing a large hole in it, "Holy fuck!" the Vampire let slip. Not wanting to be shot again he placed himself behind the guard who he now used as a human shield, "Blimey!" The guard exclaimed as he felt himself being restrained by the Nosferatu.

Last edited by Hyaskus on Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chad Baxter
Novice
Novice
Chad Baxter

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 6:45 pm

Before Chad could even begin to explain that he was on leave while she was gone, gun shots started flying, which prompted him to draw his own handgun. The shots came from Alucard, who in turn was shot by Integra. Chad had no idea what the hell was going on. He just kept his head down and gun at the ready. "Anyone mind filling me in? I'm a little lost here."
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:49 pm

For good measure Integra put in another magazine, but this time she fired two shots aimed at Alucard private area just to remind him of who was in command here. Not wanting to give the monsters any more attention she ignored Alucard, and walked back over to her desk, and placed the Viper on top of it. Nothing to fill in Chad just someone in one of their moods. She violently pulled out the draw breaking it off of its hinge, and grabbed a cigar with the lighter. Integra placed the cancer stick in her mouth, and lit it afterwards tossing the lighter into the drawer while she inhaled the delightful tobacco. The smoke was burning her throat as it crept its way to her lungs. After a few seconds she let out a long exhale. Feeling more at ease, and more in control she sat back down in her chair, and crossed her legs. PFC let our guest in, and return to your post. She took out the cigar, and tapped the ashes off of the tip into the ashtray before continuing with Chad. Go on with your report Chad. How were things while I was away?
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:24 pm

"Yes Sir." The guard said nervously, as Hyaskus let go of him. 'No need to give them a reason to kill me...' Hyaskus thought to himself, letting the guard walk away. Seeing the three in the room, Hyaskus slipped into the room. Standing in front of Integra's desk all he said was, "Many thanks, Sir Hellsing." Not wanted to anger the looming figure in scarlet.
Back to top Go down
Chad Baxter
Novice
Novice
Chad Baxter

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:30 pm

Chad holstered his weapons as things started to calm down. Everyone said their apologies, Alucard got shot, and people said their thank yous. Seemed like just another day around the mansion. Right afterwards with no delay, Sir Integra requested a status report on what had transpired while she was away. And while Chad was in charge of the Geese while Pip was gone, he hadn't been here when everything was going on. "Sorry to say, ma'am, but I wasn't here when everything was going down. I had some accumulated vacation days, so I was in London. When I got back, I heard some lunatic had been here. That's about all I know. I left someone else in charge while I was gone, but I can't seem to find them anywhere." That was the best report he could think of. It was honest at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:45 pm

Integra stared at Chad for a moment before tapping some more ash into the ash tray, and snuffing the mini-cigar for later. At the very least you are not making any excuses. Find out exactly what happened from a witness, and report back. She took a sip of her tea before continuing on with the other thing in front of her. Now as for you I want to know who you are, what you are doing here, and why. There's a very good reason I have not dismissed Mr. Baxter here, and I advise you do not try anything against me. Let what happened to the man who shot you be warning to you, and your actions should you try anything. Understand? Now answer me.
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:56 pm

Hyaskus sighed, "I have a feeling that since you saw me dodge those bullets so easily you can assume I am not particularly Human." The Nosferatu looked Integra in the eye, "To be honest, I wish to join your organization. I have seen the supernatural beings that lurk in the night, from personal experience almost all of them are psychopathic, unintelligent monsters who abhor knowledge. I am not going to pretend I admire or care about humans but these other Vampires thin the herd and are reckless. I desire to put these horrid, backstabbing cretins back into the ground." Hyaskus then eyed Baxter suspiciously, calculating if he could kill him before he, or the person in front of him fired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:29 am

OOC: ...Right. So I won't lie. This is going to be the most interesting situation I will have tried to work my way out of as our favorite red friend. While I do have to express my disdain for this situation, I'm just gonna roll with it. Great to be back and let's give it a go. Wish me luck everyone!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The rage within the No Life built as the chains of his imprisonment were being reigned in. The scream and smoke of the bullet were but barking orders echoing off the books but all the same, a humbling reminder of the hallowed ground in which he stood, a besmirching of the late Professor himself as the portrait seemed to look down upon the situation with those timeless blue eyes which only carried on through his progeny. He had definitely crossed a line somewhere in everything that had happened. The blood lust seemed so difficult to keep so withheld that it was with great reluctance that all 14 bullets had found their mark and brought the ancient creature to his knees, a jet of red shooting out of him unlike anything that had been witnessed in him before and the two lower bullets adding insult to injury. Removing his hat, he nodded to his Master in silent approval of her message that she had tried to send him. His wounds closed just as quickly as they had been received and slower still for the two so eloquently placed as an abundant reminder to not overstep his bounds.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:47 pm

Integra noticed Alucard finally decided to pull himself together, and seeing that he recognized her authority again she turned her attention back to the vampire in front of her. It seems you said everything I wanted to hear. Why exactly should I trust someone like you? She stared up at the vampire in front of her watching for any hint of action that would be taken against her. Really he would be foolish to try such a thing after what she did to Alucard.
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:09 pm

Hyaskus looked at Integra, but saw Alucard regenerating. He was fascinated at the speed of regeneration. Regaining composure he said , "I am glad for that. Now as to why you should trust me well, to put it simply: You cannot. I am a Vampire while you are a Vampire Hunter. I understand that trust cannot be formed immediately. But considering how I did not harm any of your men on the way in and you decided to reprimand your bodyguard rather than allow him to kill me..." He smiled, showing his fangs, "Well that means I know you will not having me killed in the middle of the day and you know I will not feast on your men." Hyaskus still looked at Chad and Alucard warily, ready to run from the area if need be, regretting not keeping his guns or blade with him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:46 pm

With a menacing smile, Alucard met the threat with valor now choosing to stand tall and regain his composure. As he straightened his cravat, he drew his shadows such that they made him seem taller and fill much more presence in the room. He adjusted his rose colored spectales and stared down them at what might be his new play toy. Drawing some of his shadow around his face and the all the cold in the air to surround them, he then replied, "Thay may be true but remember that nothing guarantees you of your survival. Like so many before you, you dare to address us in such a distasteful manner yet your eyes suggest that you're nothing more than a coward. Do you really think that you have anything of interest to show us or are you just wasting our time drawing us away from matters much more worthy of our attention?"
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 11:58 am

I have an idea, and a proposition for you. You want to join our organization? Then you shall prove yourself on a mission with my men. However, there is one condition. If you do anything against my men, or if you try to run we will kill you to keep our secret. Integra took a long sip of her tea finishing the rest of the cup never taking her eyes off of the vampire in front of her. This would satisfy Alucard, and test the vampire to see if he really was willing to join or another foolish enough to try to destroy them.
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:39 pm

Hyaskus, ignored the looming man in Scarlet to answer Integra, "I accept and appreciate your terms, Sir. I have yet to make randomly eviscerating Humans a habit and I doubt I will in the future." Hyaskus relaxed a little figuring the chances of him being full of bullets have dropped significantly since five minutes ago, "What is this mission you ask of me?" The Vampire asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Chad Baxter
Novice
Novice
Chad Baxter

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:49 pm

Chad stood to the side, rifle slung over his shoulder. He had a grin on his face, waiting for the stranger to slip up so he could put a round through him. However, the man became very hospitable and was ever given a mission to prove himself. The grin slowly disappeared from Chad's face. He didn't take his eyes off the man. "I guess that means i'll be going with to keep an eye on him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 4:40 pm

The No Life King merely smiled at her response and surveiled the creature that stood before them. He was curious to see what it would dare to bring to the table but he supposed he would have to wait.

OOC: Sorry for the short post but I wanted to get something in there. My move out plans have now accelerated meaning work Internet is going to be all I have for the moment. You have my permission to skip me if I don't make a post within a day of it coming time for me to post. My Internet will be back within another week or so but I apologize for this. It should be the last interruption I should have for a while.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 11:40 am

(OOC: Note this mission will have an NPC enemy so I hope that's ok.)

Integra decided to relight the mini-cigar she had snuffed out earlier. She took a short drag of it letting the taste of tobacco linger for only a little bit before exhaling. You are correct Mr. Baxter. I want you to go on this mission with him. We have had reports of sporadic shanghaiing down at the docks of London. However, it has been noticed that bodies tend to come up with no blood in them from time to time. I want you two to go investigate, and destroy any vampires you encounter. Something I also have not failed to observe is a lack of a name. What are we suppose to call you?
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 7:14 pm

(OOC: I do not see how that could be a problem)

Hyaskus smiled to himself. A Vampire should not be a problem. The others he had met were more beast than humanoid so a little cunning should be all it takes, "Forgive me Sir, in all the chaos proper introductions were never done...my name is Hyaskus." The Vampire then asked, "I assume we leave immediately?" Thinking of his coffin which he left some distance away from the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:25 pm

----From Bavaria, as i am too lazy to make a post at the front gate>

Knocking twice, Mato could still hear the two of them talking. Christie looked back at her, worryingly, about the werewolf they had with them, in tungsten steel handcuffs and chains for security measures... they stripped him of his guns at the front entrance, muttering something about "Another one?" but paying no mind to it, they weren`t paid enough to question this shit.

Shrugging to Christie, Mato leaned against the wall, crossing her legs as well as her arms, letting her thoughts run free while Christie was just pacing through the hallway, gazing at the pictures of the former Hellsing leaders. Abraham van Hellsing, Arthur Hellsing, Richard Hellsing... why they had a picture of him was anyones guess, and finally, Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing... the odd one out, a stern ice princess in the bunch of power hungry murderers, alcohol abusing gangbangers and real, sadistic, revenge driven legends.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 4:34 pm

Not too long after Hyakus spoke there was a knock at her door. Integra sighed, and pinched the bridge of her nose for a bit. It seemed like today was going to be more hectic than usual. Perhaps she should order some coffee instead of tea for the caffeine. Yes Mr. Hyakus you, and Mr. Baxter are dismissed. Search and destroy. Mr. Baxter if he decides to attack you shoot him. She poured more tea into her cup, and took a sip. However, the tea was already luke warm, and it made Integra cringe slightly. Come in.
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 12:14 pm

Mato looked at Christie, who looked at Mato, who looked at the bound package on the floor- shrugging, they opened the door and rolled Vlad in, before Mato went up to Integra to salute quickly and report.
"I`ve investigated with Christie- the Millennium is behind the attack on the germans."
She kept it short and simple, then pulled out the CD case she had been carrying in her coat to present it.
"I`ve copied some footage from the security cameras- a woman i don´t recognize knocked out the front guard, then she and Hauptmann Hans Günsche, the werewolf, entered the building- the tape cuts off there, they shut down the cameras after that point.. but we did find someone else who was looking around there, this guy."
She pointed over to Vlad, who was still on the floor, bound and unconcious.
"Apperantly he´s named Vladimir Kuznetsov- a survivor of world war two turned werewolf himself. He helped us fend off some wolves who attacked the place after it was weakened- and he knew Millenium, BEFORE it was discovered and attacked by us back then. I figured it would be worth a few minutes to question him about that."
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 6:54 pm

Hyaskus nods slightly before walking out of the office, but not before staring at the new comers for a few moments. Chad salutes, "Understood, Sir Integra." And walks out to meet the Vampire. As they headed towards the Gate Chad told the guards to return Hyaskus' weapons to him.

<-------------Exit
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 3:40 pm

Integra put the mini cigar in her mouth while she reached out, and grabbed the cd from Mato. She opened up the case, opened up the drive in the laptop, and placed the cd inside before closing it. While she waited for the information to load from the disk she decided to stand up, and take a look at the werewolve on the floor. Integra chewed on the end of the cigar a bit before take it out, and flicking some ash into the tray on the desk. The fact he is a survivor can mean several things. One of which we cannot rule out that perhaps he is connected to Millennium. Find out what you can from him. Was there anything else from the scene at all as to why they would attack Germans?
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 3:53 pm

Mato shook her head, while Christie just stood there silently. The japanese was doing the talking, the brit was watching the werewolf on the floor, making sure he didn`t make any funny moves.

"A no to both points, i would say. He nearly snapped when i mentioned Millennium to him- either he`s a good actor or he really, really, really hates the Nazis. As for the attack- the gun storage was completely empty, not a single bullet left. No guns, not even knives. The corpses also had all their gear stripped off, and most of them were killed by brute force... looks like they were after the guns themselves and the soldiers just happenend to get in the way."

Mato looked down a bit, crossing her arms as another question came up in her mind, one she didn´t ask herself before and that wasn`t asked so far.

"The question that remains is where the rest of the soldiers are. There`s not a lot of blood or gore, and maybe 100 corpses in total. The rest of the soldiers just vanished... do you actually think those soldiers, who`re fighting for the very sake of democracy would turn over to the Nazis the first chance they were given? It seems a bit odd to me."

"Immortality lures more people than money does, Mato." Christie mentioned, making the japanese girl blink briefly. "Its something you simply can´t buy or archive through normal means. Depending on what they offered them, i`d say its plausible."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next