Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)

Go down 
+15
Mato Kuroi
Hyaskus
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Gerolf Baer
k1tty
Senka Disteere
Chad Baxter
Benny Giovanni
Pip Bernadotte
Bayman
Rufus ShinRa
Edward McFinn
Cecile Croomy
Albert Alexander
Twitch
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:33 pm

Alucard stood motionless on the far side of the Office, arms crossed across his chest as he watched the iscariots file out of the room in a hurried fashion. For the briefest of moment he considered giving them a friendly wave goodbye but such childish actions felt beneath him at the moment. He was glad to be rid of the pests even if he had been denied the chance to sate his bloodlust on them. It would have to wait until later. Maxwell was a coniving snake in the grass much like the Biblical devil the members of Iscariot so enjoyed comparing Alucard himself to. Scoffing a bit under his breath, Alucard remembered the days long past when he would have found the company of such fanatics pleasant, but those days were just that, past. Still smirking, Alucard watched as two of Integra's underlings entered the room, evidently reporting in after some mission. The No Life King had no desire to hear about yet another run of the mill vampire hunt. Grinning a bit, he sent a telepathic message to Integra.

"It appears that we have a new visitor my Master. I'll leave you to your work and pay him a proper welcome. with a self satisfied sneer, the nosferatu phased through the wall he was leaning against and disappeared into the depths of the manor to greet this newcomer.

=====> Welcome to hellsing topic
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:20 am

Integra blinked in acknowledgment to Alucard that she indeed heard his message to her. She decided she would inquire about this new member of the organization later. If he passed Alucard's judgment then there was hope for the new member yet especially in these times. However, there were other more important matters to attend to. First, would be hearing the report from Todhandler and Leo, and secondly would be a meeting. She listened intently as Tod spoke about their mission, and was curious right away as to what this strange creature was that had beat them to the group. Clearly it was not a more powerful vampire, or lycanthrope. She began to wonder if there was something else now wondering her country. Still they managed to defeat it, and accomplish their mission even if only one member was left.

Very well. You, and Leo have done a good job on your mission. I would like for one of you to find out more about this so called creature you encountered. For now though since your report is now over I am calling a meeting with all the members. Meet me in the conference room shortly, and notify anyone you see of the meeting. You're dismissed for now. When she was done talking to Tod and Leo Integra sent a message to Alucard. "Alucard I am calling a meeting in the conference room to notify the others of what that Italian pig has given us, and I have a plan. Meet me in the conference room shortly. Afterwards I want to hear about our new member."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:24 am

Leo placed down a file with all the finer details inside, saluting at the order with an automated response of, "Yes Ma'am." He'd given his own recollection in attempt to flesh out the details. As he paced out from the office he though over the details withing the file...

'The encountered creature seemed to make little waste, tossing out naught but skin of a captured vampire. In appearance it seemed somewhat humanoid with a crawling preferance with clawed hands and something similar to taloned feet. Communication appeared to be limited with little more than hissing.

"In terms of combat the target provided a surprising degree of resistance, employing an apparant ability to scale surfaces freely and a tongue of considerable length. Once it was lured back outside a well placed shot and swing of the blade from my partner here ensured no further resistance so I would say it is more than safe to assume this creature - if indeed unique - has no major regeneration capability.

"...Behavior suggests the creature prefers darker environments, initially positioned in the crypt of the chapel and remaining there for the prompt duration of most of the fight.' For the sake of identifying these creatures in future battles he'd left a request form in the file for Lady Integra, the acquisition of an imager. It was bold, but Leo thought it was worth a try for the sake of research.

====> Conference Room

Last edited by Leo S. Creene on Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:17 pm

As usual, Tod saluted and started another yelling spree. "Yes sir, I'll tell everyone I can about the meeting! I'll be waiting there until the meeting!" Turning on his heel, Tod marched off, screaming to random Hellsing members in the hall to come to the conference room soon.

--->Conference Room (I'll just be in limbo until that thread opens up)
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:15 pm

After her dismissal, and Tod left the office Integra started to gather the necessary paper for the meeting when Leo spoke. With the description of the creature he was giving it sounded very unusual for anything they've encountered. Then again she remembered those necromorphs from long ago, and how they were humanoid as well. She could have sworn though that they killed every last one of them. Then came the request for the imager should they encounter another one. However,....Leo said this being hissed in response. So that means it has some intelligence unlike the necromorphs who just screamed and howled with no sense of intellectual thought process to them. I wonder. From what Enrico told me it does not sound like something these Knights of the Damned would do. Perhaps it was another one of Millennium's experiments. It'll have to be looked into along with the Knights.

When she was done rolling over what he said to her in her head Integra looked back up at him. I'll think about it some more, and let you know Leo. For now though head to the meeting. I'll let you know afterwards if your request will be confirmed or not. Now go. Once again she busied herself gathering what she needed, and paid no more attention to Leo before leaving for the meeting.

-----------------------> Conference Room

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:45 pm

Pip made his way down the hall toward Integras office. The mercenary captain was dressed in his usual clothing,military jacket with baggy military pants,brown gloves and his cowboy hat. He was told to meet her there but for what he did not know. Moving his gloved hand into a pocket on the front of his vest jacket,he pulled out a pack of cigarettes and put one into his mouth,using his other hand to grab the lighter and light it,after moving the pack back into the pocket and clinching the cigarette between his teeth,he walked forward to the door and grabbed the knob,just before turning it he stopped to knock just so he wouldn't get yelled at if she was already there for coming in without knocking. After a few thuds on the door and no answer,he turned the knob and pushed the heavy door open. He looked around the room seeing a massive desk in the middle with a large window behind it,with a chair infront of it. Z'he least she could do is be the first one here since she's the one who called me... with a quick sigh Pip rubbed the back of his head,being careful not to knock off his hat in the process and walked over to a chair with his boots "thumping" against the tile and sat down,taking another drag off his cigarette while he waited,letting the smoke from his cigarette drift into the room.

Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:02 pm

Integra made it to her office without any interference from Alucard or anyone else for that matter. When she walked into her office she saw that Captain Bernadotte was already there waiting for her. Thankfully he was not digging into anything he was not supposed to touch. She made her way to her desk withing a few strides, and put out the mini-cigar in the silver ashtray. Then she sat down in her chair, and looked at the Captain of the Wild Geese.

Thank you for being so punctual about being on time for once Captain. I have an assignment for you and your men. I just informed the others about what Enrico Maxwell gave us earlier today. There's a new enemy other than Millennium. The order is called The Knights of the Damned. Their agents were once in Iscariot Section XIII, but years ago they split from them over ideological differences. This is the group responsible for blowing up parliament. They see all government, and all religion that does not fit their ideals as a threat to achieving their goal. I have Todhandler, Leo, and Jay on research duty, and Isaak, Rose, and our new man Carlos on their way to the ruins. Alucard and Seras are to personally interrogate any survivors, aids, or secretaries. I want to use the Wild Geese connections to find out if there's anything in the underground that might be useful. Not to mention you can help Alucard and Seras. The first thing I want you to do though is head to the hospital along with Alucard and Seras. Your other men can check around the underground for any news. Is that understood Captain? Oh and one other thing Captain. You have competition for Seras now I believe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:49 am

The mercenary watched the fearless leader of the Hellsing organization walk into the room and sit down after putting out a cigar. He listened to her keenly and took in every word,clinching the end of the cigarette between his teeth,he took another drag off of it and took it from between his lips. J'our one to talk about being on time,Ms.Hellsing,showing up late when you called me here. But regarding this new enemy that you've just told me about. I think I can get some people to look around and find some of my "Contacts" to help out. First we gotta deal with z'ese Nazi's bastards and now z'hese "Knights of the dammed?" Z'hey seem to be running out of creative names. The mercenary captain sat up in the chair and crushed the burned out cigarette in his gloved hand,careful as not to get any of the ash on the fine floor. Im sure v'e can find out some info for you,I'll put my boys on it right away. So j'our sending me along with Master Alucard and Mignonette to interrogate survivors? Got it.

He looked up and and pulled his hand off his hat and then stood out of the chair he had made himself comfortable in and took out his pack of smokes from his pocket while at the same time dropping the crushed one into the pocket and put a fresh cigarette in his teeth,then looked like he was turning away but stopped and looked back. About z'is competition I might have..... who is he? he asked while pulling out his lighter,lighting his coffin nail and taking a drag off of it,putting the lighter back into his pocket,obviously looking a bit curious.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:18 am

The Hellsing leader was about to get back to her paper work as soon as Captain Pip Bernadotte was walking away until he looked back, and asked about Carlos. Not that she was going to mention his name of course to the Captain. She figured it would be more entertaining if he found out for himself from Seras or someone else. Now I understand why Alucard does what he does to me and others. It's bloody amusing.

Still she smirked at the Captain, and set down the pen she had picked up for the moment to fold her hands in her lap. I believe you can get the information Captain from either the Police Girl, or Alucard. I will not interfere anymore with this matter. If you do not have any more questions Captain Bernadotte then you may leave my office. I get the feeling I'm going to be going through a mountain of paperwork tomorrow so I want to be caught up today. Not wanting to carry on the conversation with the Frenchmen any longer she picked up her pen again, and started to go through the days peperwork. Yes she had a feeling it was going to be a long day tomorrow especially if Alucard did anything he should not do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:41 am

The captain of the Geese stood there as he waited for his employers response and let the smoke from his coffin nail fill the air around himself. The mercenary caught the hint as he heard Integras reply and let out a small sign,crushed the end of his cigarette in his teeth and turned back toward the door,letting his large tail of hair swing in a wide arch and threw his arms up in defeat. While I can get it on my own,it would be far less con'zequential for me if I got it from you. The captain stopped for a moment and caught himself before he finished,he knew she didn't want to continue the little chat they were having and Alucard and Seras might be waiting. I'll get my suppliez and catch up to Alucard and Mignoette,should be a hell of a ride... Pip's boots made a "thudding" sound as he made it to the door and pulled open the large oak piece of wood and walked out,closing it on his way out,leaving a trail of smoke behind him. He went to go get his supplies and try to catch up with Seras and Alucard.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Exit to London hospital
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:02 pm

It had been a while since she sent everyone out on their missions, and she had been at the paperwork nonstop for anything. She had no tea, or food in her stomach since she wanted as much done as possible. Her hand was starting to cramp up a bit, and the lines of each report was starting to blur. Integra decided then perhaps a nice hot bath, and some food would rejuvenate her mind. So with that she got up from her chair, and walked over to her private quarters trying to think of what to eat.

-------------------------->Bedroom
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:23 pm

Integra arrived back into her office, and sat down in the high back chair. She felt slightly better, and looked at the clock on her laptop. It had been a long night, and she hoped that at least one of the groups sent out had gotten more than half of their mission done. She knew some other things might take more than one night, but that was to be expected when taking on a matter this big. She turned away from her desk in her chair, and looked up at the moon. It had become red, and big. Instantly she remembered an old omen she had heard of years ago. Blood on the moon was a sign of bad things to come. What those were she was not certain, but hoped that whatever it was would not cause as much destruction as Millennium's invasion in London.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:18 pm

=====> St. Sebastian's Hospital

"Ravishing isn't it? The subtle texture, the alluring glow, the regal shades of crimson slashed into heaven itself! hehe, even now it makes my blood boil." a dark voice called to the master of the hellsing manor from out of sight. Indeed, the dulcet tones seemed to eminate from the very walls themselves as if they were alive and conversing with the blonde haired woman seated at the desk. The air grew heavy and dank as a dark mass of swirling shadow appeared in the center of the office floor. Like the mythical hellmouths of so many legendary tales, the ebony portal seemed to stretch on forever into an abyss of despair. Finally, from the darkness of the pit, two crimson eyes emerged joined by a pale face with aqueline features and finally a long flowing duster. The vampire Alucard stood before his one true master sans his hat and glasses. Almost immediately the black fog of the portal fled the scene and Alucard lowered himself to one knee, his right arm draped over his bent leg.

A sinister smile creapt over his lips as his raised his gaze to look into the blue eyes of his precious Lord and Master. "I have returned as ordered my master and i bring good tidings from my mission. Henry Saxon was the only member of Parliment not in attendence that day. Not only that but the survivors report him acting strangely for some time prior to the incident. I do believe we've found our snake my Master. How do you wish for me to proceed?" The vampire's words hung in the air like a challenge. A dare for Sir Hellsing to once more call forth that fiery temper and unleash him upon the world. He could feel the emotions stirring there but Alucard wanted to witness it first hand, to feel her fire, to bask in the thrill of yet another declaration of war!
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:51 pm

While she was looking up at the moon she felt a chill go down her spine, and felt the pressure in the room change before she even heard him. She felt like rolling her eyes at his words, but such conduct would only satisfy him. She turned her chair to face him, and looked down her nose at him. Integra listened to his report, and a pale eyebrow raised as she heard Henry Saxon was involved. Everything apparently makes your blood boil Alucard. Perhaps from now on you should just mention what does not make it boil, or say something else. Still about Mr. Saxon... She thought back on the elections, and what information they knew about Henry Saxon. They did not find much at the time, and what they did know it was all in good standing. Unlike majority of politicians it seemed like he did not have any skeletons in his closet. It was almost too good, and now they know why.

Find out what you can about Saxon's history, hunt him down to find out where he is now, and find out who he had contact with when he was beginning to act strange. These contacts make be helping him, or they may be his targets. If necessary I want you to get rid of him Alucard before the Vatican interferes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:19 pm

-------> Parliment Building

Knocking on the large doors as he entered, Carlos walked into Integra's office and took it in as he seemed impressed by the fancy's of the room. As he walked towards his desk, a large and full folder under his arm, he gave Alucard a knowing but still neutral smile. Though he had met and gotton to know the vampire, the large red coated man still creeped him out just a little bit. As he apporached he nodded to Integra and said, "La Directora, I have returned from my investigation at the Parliment building and suffice to say there are very pressing matters that must be brought before you."

He started by setting the folder down on her desk and then handed her both a copy of his report and a copy of the photographs he had taken. "Here's where things got interesting when I arrived, as I surveyed the damage to the building I found it strange the fire damage. If you'll notice the scorch and intensity of the heat marks on the pillars in those photos, you will see that it was extremely intense. Those pillars are made of marble my lady and the only thing that comes to my mind is that the fire was casued by C4 or even semtex" he explained. he waited for her to take in the information and then continued.

"However there was no direct damage to the other parts of the building my lady. Big Ben, the House offices, even the garden at the southern end where undamaged. At the same time the burns are sporadic and do not follow any pattern a conventional epxlosion would. Either our enemy was using some new form of grenade or it was something else that cause the fire damage.....something non-conventional" he said while looking at Alucard to stress his point.

"Now that being said, there was one other thing that bothered me Lady Integra. With respects I overheard you two talking as I came in and it confirmed my own earlier theory. How did these Knights of the Damned know that all the Parliment members where in session at that time and date? Another quesiton was how did they get into the meeting room with all the security in the building? Senorita Hellsing I am a gambler myself I admit, but those are odds that seem to farfetched even for me. We had a word for it back when I severed in the US Army Rangers, we called it treason. Someone was helping these knights Director and if I was a betting man, which I am; I asume we have the same suspect in mind" he said as he crossed his arms and looked at the strong and firey woman infront of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:34 pm

Rising to his full height, Alucard smiled happily in Integra's direction. Her tongue was as sharp as ever it would seem. What's more she had given him a most interesting set of orders this time around. A direc investigation of the prime minister himself? How fascinating. Like the tide of the ocean, Alucard's wavy mop of hair begain to wave to and fro in excitement, this kept getting better and better. Then in the midst of his internal celebrations, a newcomer joined their midst, the new recruit Sanchez. He carried with him a thick folder and several interesting pieces of information from the ruins of Parliment. "So, the Knights of the Damned have inhuman abilities at their disposal eh? I suppose it only fits with their Iscariot heritage to tinker with human genetics to further their purposes. Oh well, I wouldn't want this to be too easy now would I? And...it seems we have even more information linking Mr. Saxon to the crime now. So my Master, do you still wish for me to have words with this traitorous scoundrel? Or shall I decapitate the head of the serpent itself and head to Scotland? Think of their suprise when I arrive on their very doorstep, complements of the Iscariot and Hellsing Organizations." A deep chuckle accompanied Alucard's dark fantasy which dripped with spilt blood and ear piercing cries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:15 pm

Walter knocked the door, just to make himself noticed, then he entered the room and bowed lightly with one arm folded in front of his stomach and the other one beside him and said: "Well well, I see the scavenger hunts have been succesful" He said, looking at Alucard and Carlos, then he looked at Sir Integra and added "And I am pleased to announce that my reaserch has also been quite interesting M'am. I have found some most interesting events related to this most secretive group called The knights of the Damned. At a certain point near the elections, I have found records of a very strange investment. Shortly before our prime minister Mr Saxon was elected, there was a millionaire purchase, just a few days afterwards, a misterious satelite was launched into space, its purposes unknown and listed as private, most probably linked to the knights, for such a large ammount of money is around the estimated price of adquisition for a satellite, and the cost of launching it into outer space.

Also, I have found other currency transfers of very high amounts to other, rather unexplainable accounts. I have heard from a trustworthy source that some of these expenses are linked to the satellite, and are some sort of brainwashing"
Walter paused and excused himself, "if I may use such an extremist and vulgar expression" Then he continued "A brainwashing device to convince voters about Mr Saxon's superiority regarding other candidates.

This means that not only Mr Saxon, but most probably several of his party members are indeed linked to the organization, which means the Knights of the Damned have had constant information of affairs regarding the Parliment, for example knowing when they would be in session"

He paused for a moment to let the information sink in, then he added: "Finally, there are records of investing in genetic reaserch, the purpose of this is quite shady, but my source assures they invest in enhancing human abilities, yet the extent of the enhancement and further details remain very questionable and unclear"
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:01 pm

As soon as she had handed Alucard his new set of orders the new recruit, Carlos had walked in. Like all of the men that she sent out on missions he had handed her a copy of everything he found. She opened up the folder that was layed in front of her, and skimmed though the information while he began to talk. When he referred to the scorch marks on the pillars she looked at the photo of them to see for herself if his guess was right. So far he was proving to have a good eye, but it still seemed his manners needed to be checked. No matter though, Integra had a fairly amusing way to get the point across of being so informal to her. However, one thing she did not want to hear yet she had a feeling was the fact that they might have some of Iscariot's technology in their ranks. That may be true, but we have no idea what other experiments Iscariot might have done other than just regeneration. For all we know those hypocrites may have experimented with other things.

Integra closed up the folder after looking through the rest of the photos just in time when Walter came in. She listened to his findings very carefully as she looked at him, but at the end of it something just did not seem right about it. After Walter had finished she stayed silent for a little bit quietly organizing the information in her head, and fitting the pieces she had so far into place. There was one puzzle piece that looked different from the other though. The part where Walter had said the whole party might have been involved.

I do not think the entire political party was involved in this grand scheme with Mr. Saxon Walter. If they were involved then why did they not show up like Saxon himself? Why did they not flee the country? Why risk their own lives just so one of them could survive? It sounds a little too cult like. As for your mission Alucard.

She was now looking at her servant who was more than ready for some excitement. She knew her pet all too well when it came to wanting a challenge. It will stay the same as I have ordered of your already. When I want you to kill the Prime Minister I will let you know at the right time, and no sooner than that. For now though you can have Carlos as a snack for being so informal again. Integra smirked at this last comment wanting to see how both would react.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:33 am

Carlos quirked an eyebrow at Integra's comment and although he was a bit unerved by it he still maintianed his composure and sighed as he smiled and said, "I'm sorry to say I must disagree with your wish to see me devoured La Directora Hellsing. You see I'm afraid a vampire such as our rojo amigo here would only become sick by comsuming me. One born of noble blood such as him would find most likely vomit from consuming my tainted blood."

He then turned and looked at Alucard and smirked at him, "Don't be surprised Batee de Hombre as a peasent and a dog of war though I may be; I am not a fool. I know an anagram when I hear it and though it took me sometime to find it's purpose I admit it was clear to me when I figured it out. Do not worry though as you will always be Batee de Hombre to me or Alucard if you prefer" he said with a smile.

Turning back to Integra a sad look seem to come across Carlos's face as he reached up and grabbed the pendant of the Texas ranger badge around his necklace. "As I said Sir Integra, my blood is too tainted and even black for his taste it may even poison him to drink it. He is of noble birth and I am sure your organization can provide him with much more pure nourishment then me as it would be akin to serving the Queen of the UK meat from a sewer rato" he said as he seemed to be fight back som bad memories of a dead woman's body, and the face of a smiling Mexican drug lord.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:12 pm

"Wait for the right time? How aggrivating, as if there was ever a wrong time to execute a traitor." Alucard thought to himself, a bit disapointed that he would not be allowed to begin his massacre immediately. However, there was some logic to Integra's orders as always and the No life King would follow them to the letter. The information Walter had contributed only served to raise Alucard's expectations even higher. If this organization had really managed to pull all that off without being discovered then they were truly a fearsom opponent. Alucard hoped they wouldn't disapoint when the moment of truth arrived. For now he would have to occupy himself with smaller fish, in this case it was none other than the new Hellsing Operative, Carlos Sanchez. Smiling, Alucard held his left hand in front of him, finger tips pointed upwards so the back of his hand was clearly visible. The wiccan sigils seared into the back of his hand eminated a crimson glow to match the fire growing in the vampire's eyes as he addressed the spanish man.

"Very nicely done good sir. You've only known me a short time and you were already able to figure out my little secret. Then again, reciting a name backwards isn't exactly the most difficult of puzzles is it? But I digress, you'd be suprised just how little noble upbringing and taste matter in the grand scheme of things. In my time I've learned to savor all manner of delicacies, including junk food." Flexing his hand into a fist, the sigil shown even brighter and a high pitched whine began to pulse from it as more supernatural energy seaped through the restriction seals. alucard knew Integra well enough to see she was playing something of a practical joke, trying to intimidate the man and the nosferatu was more than happy to play along. However, depending on Sanchez' reaction, those orders might just become serious afterall. If that happened, Alucard wouldn't hesitate to make a midnight snack out of Hellsing's newest soldier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 2:41 pm

Walter stayed still and formal, almost with a poker face as Integra gave him her thoughts. He just nodded and said: "That seems reasonable M'am". He silently reproached himself for jumping to conclusions, even though they seemed rational, with the information he handled.

Then he watched the little charade between Alucard, Carlos and Integra. A few moments got him to make a slight smile, but he simply stood silent.

(OOC: Sorry for shortness, gotta go back to work)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:31 pm

Carlos listened to Alucard talk he then saw his glove glow and the smirk on the old vampire's face. Carlos then turned to face Alucard and then he shut his eyes as memories of war and crime came back to him in a flood of images. "Batee de Hombre I have faced death more times then most. Wether in the army as a cop I can't count the times I came close to the reaper's grasp and managed to sliter out of it" he said as he spoke to Alucard. He then reached up and without looking grasped a cross charm on his necklace and sighed. "Maybe death would be a price to pay for mistakes that I have made, some more costly then others, yet for some reason he never comes, he never takes me. Maybe it's spite, maybe it's fate, or maybe I'm just too damned hard to kill, but this I know" he said as he opened his eyes.

He gave Alucard a strong look of defiance and then spoke to him in a strong. "Sir Hellsing and I have an agreement, that agreement states that I serve her and her organization until she rids herself of me or until I die fighting for her. Money, power, fame; it's nothing to me. All that matters is the agreement we made and I honor all my deals. So what's it going to be Batee de Hombre; consume me and my soul right here and now, or do you step aside and let me do my job?" he said with a storng look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:42 pm

To be perfectly frank, Alucard found himself somewhat impressed by the man standing before him. The backbone to hold one's ground against the likes of him wasn't exceptional in and of itself, it was Sanchez' words which resonated with the No Life King. A lifetime of combat and confrontation, continuously denied entry into the hereafter and a resolute acceptance of one's fate. Those stories could have very well come from Alucard's own biography. This man, yes perhaps he was a man, seemed to have some inclination of what loyalty not only to one's master but to one's self really meant. That self awareness was as cherished in Alucard's eyes as mortality itself, it went beyond precious. Lowering his hand, the ancient vampire stared at the mercenary for a silent moment before removing his sunglasses and looking him dead in the eye. His fiery pupils held the rage of a million imprisoned warriors, the full force of hell itself, and yet, they also had the slightest inclining of respect. His cheshire grin shifted into a pleased smirk and Alucard scoffed once.

"Well said Sanchez, well said. If there's one thing I respect it's a sense of loyalty. By all means, don't let the likes of me prevent you from your job." a light chuckle accompanied that statement, dripping with sarcasm and derision. Just because this mercenary had a proper idea of loyalty didn't mean he would be spared from Alucard's arrogant prodings on a regular basis. Half his amusement in his eternal existence came from pushing the emotional buttons of those around him. Better to drive that point home early on lest Sanchez overstretch himself.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Integra watched with amusement as Carlos stood his ground against Alucard. It surprised her a little bit that he would have figured out who Alucard was, and voiced it. Still like Alucard said it was not like it was that hard to figure out a backwards name. As Carlos talked he seemed to finally understand to start addressing her properly by her title. It was one thing for Alucard, and Walter to address her otherwise since they knew her the longest, and well enough. It was another thing though for a new recruit or even someone like Seras to address her informally. However, she also knew Alucard would now no longer just leave the man alone. That was fine with her so long as he did not eat Carlos without her permission. Now that you two are finished there is work to be done. Carlos I want you to go where Leo's group is, and find out how they are progressing. If they have not found much then tell them to come back to the mansion. You are dismissed. Walter I would like some grapes, and cheese with me tea. I have a feeling it's going to be a long night. Alucard you have your orders so I do not expect you to be hanging around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Walter bowed lightly and answered: "Yes M'am".

Because of the hour, he would bring her some Prince of Wales, since it is a rather strong tea, which would allow her to stay awake in this ungodly hour, along with some nice brie... he thought about cheddar, but his master deserves the best.

Since Integra had given the other men their orders, he stood at the door, holding it open so that they could exit. If they were to choose not to exit, he would leave, were they polite enough to hint so to him.

-Exeunt after the rest (in case they do)-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 8:59 pm

Carlos nodded to Integra and said, "I understand Sir Hellsing, I will leave immediatly to find the others and hopefully learn more about our enemies." He then turned and walked out the door that Walter held open as he headed out to follow his orders.

-----> Red Light District.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 3:46 am

>>>>> Hospital

The captain made his way down the hall until he arrived at the set of large doors and moved his hand onto the handle,he saw Walter leave just before he reached the doors and Carlos,he didn't really know Carlos but if people where coming out of the office,he figured Alucard was already inside,it took him a while to get here even if it was by helicopter,after all he wasn't a vampire,he couldn't just appear anywhere he wanted. Pip turned the knob on the door and pushed it open,pulling his had down over his eyes for a moment before making his way inside and pulling out a pack of cigarettes with his other hand from his pocket. My apologies for being late,Miss,E'llsing. Z'he ride back took longer z'hen expected... He stopped and moved one of his coffin nails into his mouth,clenching it between his teeth while putting the pack back into his pocket and pulled out a lighter. Z'he only z'hing z'he man told us v'as that a man named Saxon v'asnt at the meeting... He stopped and lit his cigarette and took a long drag off of it before blowing the smoke from his nose. I suppos'z Master Alucard beat me to Z'he report...

============
Sorry for the lateness on this. Totally forgot about it,brain fail.
Back to top Go down
Twitch
Elite
Elite
Twitch

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters: Alucard
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:15 pm

Saxon was very displeased with what happened at the palace. "shit...damn you Iscariot," he mumbled to him self as he pulled out his phone and quickly texted his drive 'Bring Shelby.' Shelby us the name of one of his personal favorite cars that he owns, the Shelby Cobra that he spent quite of bit of money to buy and rebuild and restore. Saxon waited at the west gate for Shelby to arrive. Once Shelby was delivered he told the driver "thank you brian and I hate to do this to you but I want to drive myself tonight I am going somewhere and none of my personal staff can know. Queens orders, sorry mate." Saxon spoke with an apologetic tone in his voice as he stepped into Shelby and sped off in the distance.

Saxon loved driving his cars but with his duties as prime minister and to the knights he didn't have much time to cruise around the countryside and enjoy the fantastic. Sights both England and Scotland offered. Knowing that he had to be there when the queen called he accelerated and raced down the streets of London toasted the Hellsing manor.

Thirty minutes later he stopped at the front gate and one if the guards approached him. "excuse me sir..." the guard began to say but was cut off when Saxon flashed his identification that said he was the prime minister and the guard opened the gate and Saxon pulled in and entered the manor.

Once inside he asked one of the employees where the office of Sir Integra was and was shown to the office the servant knocked first then entered. "Announcing the arrival of Prime Minister Henry Saxon," THe Servant said clearly as Saxon stepped into the office and said "I hope I am not disturbing anything." he asked with a semi serious semi questionable tone.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:34 pm

Integra had just sent out Carlos to go check on the group that held Jay, Todhandler, and Leo. She just hoped that whereever they were they were actually getting the job done. If they did not get much of it done then whatever information they had would do. Finally it seemed like Pip made it back to the mansion along with Seras. She made a mental note to have Alucard teach her how to fly, and get her to drink more blood. It is quite alright Captain Bernadotte but do not make habit of it. As for the report yes Alucard already informed me of your findings. It seems that Mr....

Suddenly there was a knock at the doors to her office. After a few seconds a servant opened up the doors, and let a man walk through. As soon as Integra saw who it was she bit the inside of her mouth from saying anything on the spot. After all she was a noble woman, and had to maintain her manners no matter what. Immediately she stood up, and bowed her head before standing up to her full height. To what do we owe the pleasure of your presence Prime Minister Henry Saxon?

Last edited by Integra F. W. Hellsing on Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:48 pm

Arms crossed across his chest, Alucard took a step or two towards the nearby window of Integra's office and savored the moonlight view it had to offer. Raising his gaze to the heavens, the No Life King couldn't help but notice a far off scent drifting ever closer. It was the pungent scent of death and decay, the scent of war was coming closer. Gradually, his fellow members of the Hellsing organization filtered out of the room, a process interrupted only by the late arrival of Pip Bernadotte. Evidently the Police Girl had retired to her room after the mission. Sooner or later he would need to instruct his fledgling in the finer points of vampiric travel, but that would need to wait until after she had consumed blood like a proper vampire. In her present state such abilities were a flight of fancy. The sudden opening of his master's door drew the nosferatu's attention and he slowly turned to take in the newcomer.

Much to his suprise, the guest was none other than the very object of their suspiscion, Henry Saxon. True to her upbringing, his Master showed the Prime Minister the respect due his office. Alucard, however, was a touch too arrogant actions such as that unless otherwise commanded. He merely stood by, examining the politician from head to toe. There was something off about this man, something that set him apart from his fellow political sheep but Alucard couldn't quite place it. That being said, it was easy to see how a man like this could gather rumor and speculation, he had that air about him. I'd say we can rule this out as mere coincidence Master. Shall I dispense with him now or would you prefer I torture him first to secure a confession? he said telepathically to his beloved Master Hellsing.
Back to top Go down
Twitch
Elite
Elite
Twitch

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:16 pm

"I am surpised you don't already know why I am here given you organizations reputation." Saxon said and pulled out his cigar case, "Do you mind?," he asked ((If integra says yes he will lite up but if she says no he will put it away)) he then said, "I am here per Her Royal Majesty's Order." Saxon said producing a letter with teh royal seal and handed the letter to sir Integra. The letter validated saxon being here and also gave orders to protect him as well, "and you are also apparently my new bodyguards as emergency protocol 4 has been enacted, and i am sent into hiding as well as the queen." He said very officially and sat down in front of the desk. "Not only was parliament attacked but also buckingham palace, now I don't know who attacked parliament but I am glad I was coming back from scotland after meeting with their foriegn affaris officials. As soon as I got back parliament was already in session and I decided that they really didn't need me, the agenda was only talking about thigns that were not really important. I after a brief respite at downing street I ws caled to teh palace. there I met with the queen and Iscariot comes barging in and killed a couple of guards along the way." Saxon stopped and took a breathe, "This next part I am unsure of, they said that they were there to protect the queen, proabably a lie but could've also been the truth, but anyways the queen didn't believe them and ordered them to be attacked, I had my side arm on me as well as another trick that only the queen knows, and fended them off to give her majesty some time to escape before I escaped my self and came here after contemplating what to do next." Saxon stopped and let that set into integra's mind. Saxon was the man to explain the reason for everything before the question was asked.

He read the hellsing file once he got in office and knew that Parliament and his abscence form there would be one of the first questions asked, so he beat them to the puch. "Now I am not going to enjoy this any more than you, but I will essentially be leading all of great Britain from here, So I will be using your confrence room quite often, and I am not allowed to leave the premice without a detail that you assigned to me. oh and before I forget Her majest will be caling you shortly to once again tell you about emergency protocol 4 being enacted and to protect me." Saxon said.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:37 pm

I do not mind Prime Minister. Please. Integra said as she continued to stay standing, and allowed the main to light up a smoke. However, it was what he said next that she was not expecting at all, and only made Saxon even more suspicious in her mind. She looked down when he handed something to her, and took it from him. She opened up the letter after making sure the royal seal was authentic. In all honesty Integra felt like growling as she read its contents. Something was going on under her very nose at the Palace, and she did not like it at all. When she finished she passed the letter on to Alucard in case he wanted to look at it as well. She was very well aware of Protocol 4, and what it entailed. What she was not expecting was for the man himself to have the audacity to come say all of this in front of her face.

As for the thing involving Iscariot she hid her reaction from Henry Saxon. Iscariot had betrayed them in the past, and not given them all the information before so it would not be anything new. Integra knew she would have to get Walter to investigate this claim by the prime minister. No Alucard we cannot kill him right now afterall, but at least we can keep a close eye on him. You especially.

I am fully aware of Protocol 4 Prime Minister, but seeing as how you were out of the country we assumed you would stay away from London. You may use the conference room as much as you like. I shall have one of the servants prepare a room for you immediately. As far as my other employees go I hope you are not skiddish with things that go bump in the night Sir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:48 pm

Alucard's arrogance was something of a legend unto itself but he had to give this man credit...he was one conceited bastard. Standing before his Master, hidden behind the red tape of politics and government procedure, he dared to demand their protection? What's more he actually intended to stay in this very mansion? Ridiculous, his master would never stand for such an insult. Well, that is unless ofcourse it was an official order of the Queen which it was based on the letter Integra placed in his hand. Setting the letter down on Integra's desk, Alucard removed his hat and gave the Prime Minister a small bow, making no effort to hide the obvious lack of sincerity in the motion. "I'm sure you will enjoy your stay as a guest here Prime Minister. I shall do all in my power to ensure that nothing outside this mansion harms you in any way shape or form." he said. The meaning behind Alucard's carefully choosen words was known only to him. Saxon would indeed enjoy him time as a guest, however the moment proper proof was uncovered his status would quickly change from guest to prisoner and Alucard's fun would begin. Second, nothing outside the walls of the mansion would harm Saxon, that much was true. However, Alucard wasn't outside the mansion now was he? Very well, by your command I will not harm the vermin. However, should he at anytime overstep himself or be revealed as a traitor...hehehe Alucard mentally communicated with his master, his chuckle echoing with an eerie glee.
Back to top Go down
Twitch
Elite
Elite
Twitch

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:07 pm

Saxon was intrigued at alucard, already knowing alucard, he knew he was up to something, but what? integra on the other hand, though a respected noble was easy to read in saxon's eyes. He knew that this upsetted her because it would have upsetted him. Saxon knew he would have to set up a bond of trust and fast otherwise he would probably be alucards next snack.

what to do, what to do, saxon went on in his head as he tried to calculate all the possible out comes. He took a minute to clear his head then came up wiht an Idea.

"Sir Integra, I am going to be frank with you, I have something to tell you but I must say it to you in private without any other ears or eyes to see." Saxon said making it obviously he was alluding to the other people in the room. Saxon reached for his briefcase and opened it and pulled out a folder that was thick with papers. "To show that I trust you I feel obligated to allow to see this in addition to what I want to tell you in private," Saxon said as he set teh folder down in front of Sir Integra.

on the lip o the folder it said SAXON, HENRY. "That's my personal file on what the government had on me," Saxon said. the file contained his bio, what his accomplishments were, as well as his parents deaths, and his attempted assassination at their funeral, and then it said that he disappeared for nearly 5 years before returning to london not knowing his own name. THe file also contained a psychological report on saxon's mind before his parents deaths, after their deaths, when he first came back to london, and after going to therapy and participating in a clinical trial that helped reduced the effects of childhood trauma, and when he started his initial campaign for prime minister.

Saxon sa there smoking cigar and watched integra wondering how she will react to what he just did.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:59 pm

She kept the smirk from showing up o her face after she heard Alucards comment. However, her face fell a little bit as Henry Saxon said that he wanted to talk to her in private. What is this man up to? He would not dare try to kill me in my own mansion. If this is how he brainwashes people then I cannot allow Alucard to leave the room. She looked at the folder in front of her with a little bit of suspicion. Very well Prime Minister we may speak in private. Pip please inform Walter of our honored guest, and Alucard wait for me in your chambers.

"I want you to stay within the shadows, and watch him. The moment he takes out a weapon of some sort do not hesitate to pin him down." When they were gone she sat down, and picked up the folder. Integra opened it up, and took out it's numerous contents. She had some questions for him of course, and hoped that he would oblige in answering. Saxon's accomplishments, and his parents meant nothing to her considering her experience. Before you tell me what you wanted to in private Prime Minister I would like to know why you an assassination attempt on you at the funeral? Understand I must know who your enemies are if my organization is to protect you properly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:36 pm

Saxon's attempts at prolonging his miserable existence were alreay begining to grate on Alucard's admittedly short attention span. When presented with dannger it was only natural for a person to attempt to remove the source from their presence. That was exactly what the Prime Minister must be planning here, anything to get the vampire king out of the room. Ofcourse Alucard shared his master's concerns regarding leaving her alone with a suspected terrorist but the fact remained Saxon would have to be a suicidal fool to make an attempt on Integra here of all places. Though he was many things, Alucard could already tell Saxon was no fool. As you wish my Master. he communicated to Integra while flashing a fang filled grin to Saxon. "I shall leave the two of you in peace then. Perhaps later you and I can compare the skeletons in our closets Prime Minister. It would be quite the bonding experience." a light chuckle accompanied the verbal jab from the vampire. Snapping his fingers, Alucard immediately dispersed in a small cloud of ash and shadow which slowly seemed from the room. Contrary to appearances however, Alucard's conscience remained ever present ready, and hoping, to strike.
Back to top Go down
Twitch
Elite
Elite
Twitch

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:07 pm

Saxon waited two minutes before speaking again. "I don't know who the assassins are all I remember was I finnished paying my respects and I stood up and turned around to see everyone in shock as a men dressed in black waved around AK-47's and fired on the people there," Saxon started remembering those events more vividly then he was saying and tears of blood, "I was hit several times and fell down, I was face down in a pool of blood that was a mixture and mine and the others who were there. I tried clinging onto my life but all I remember was asingle man dressed in black approaching my dying body, then I fell unconcious." He went to wipe the blood tears away and then realized that integra still didn't know about him, he knew he had to explain otherwise he migh get shot dead on spot, so he continued on with this painful recollection. "I regained conciousness in a room. with an IV bag attached to my arm with a fluid that was not to make sure my body gets nurtured properly. Instead it was a very rare virus that only 1 in trillions of people would ever get. I ended up being a guinea pig. over the next two years I played along to hone this power." Saxon stopped and noticed the letter openiner on the desk he grabbed it and stood up and walked ten paces away and turned torwards Integra and looked at her dead in the eye with a serious look, "This is that power..." he then stabbed himself in the jugular vein and let the blood spew out of his body like a waterfall. Saxon stood there unphased at what he just did.

After about 30 seconds he lifted one hand and the blood started go up in the air and form two massive wings of pure blood connecting to Saxons back he then put out both ands and some more blood went up and formed a polearm in his hands and he just stood there with a look of regret and depression his face. This is his disgrace and curse, a living testament to the day he should've died but was turned into an abomination instead with an unknown purpose. "Once I honed my power I turned on them and killed everyone insight, everyone in there was killed, that facility is no longer standing because of my hand," Saxon said emotionally
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:34 pm

Knowing that Alucard was still in the office, but not seen Integra put her full attention on the Prime Minister in front of her. Understandably he waited till everyone was out of sight to begin answering her question. After all Integra understood that not everyone needed to know your past if it was covered with your own blood. As was typical of assassins they were in black like everyone else around them. However, the idea of them shooting into the crowd seemed a bit unprofessional. It was not this though that shocked her it was the fact that he was crying tears made of blood. Immediately she reached her right hand into the drawer holding her viper, and gripped the handled in case he tried anything. I don't understand. Is he a vampire strong enough to withstand sunlight just like Alucard?

It seemed that Saxon realized she was on the edge now after seeing him with blood tears, and continued his explanation. Still her hand never left the gun. Even if Alucard was still in the room she would be naive to not try to protect herself. It was just as well anyway since he next question was going to be about the reason he suddenly disappeared. From Saxon's description it sounded like one of Millennium's sick and twisted experiments done by the one they called Dok. However, Millennium was not one to just let an experiment leave on their own. Another suspect in her mind was Iscariot, and other than the regenerator technology they made they had no clue what else they had done in the past. When Henry mentioned a power that this rare virus gave him she was honestly curious. Right away though she was on high alert when he grabbed the letter opener, and moved the gun to her side out of the drawer. What happened next though she was not expecting. The man had just stabbed himself in the throat. Integra stood there wide eyed watching the blood come out of him, and then float in the air. Once again her mind automatically first went to the ID of vampire. What was unusual though was the fact the blood formed wings. When he was done she composed herself, and asked in a calm manner. So then they made you a vampire wit this virus, or are you something else?
Back to top Go down
Twitch
Elite
Elite
Twitch

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:19 am

I am no vampire for I do not feed on the blood of humans to stay alive and I age like a normal person, I am an abomination, a freak of nature" He said emotionally as he snapped his fingers and the blood went back into his body

he then went and sat back down "my goal as prime minister is to make sure what happened to me doesn't happen to anyone else, I want to make England a better place for everyone, a safer place," He simply said, "and I feel powerless now that Parliament has been all but killed in the attack, England is in grave danger and i can't do anything because I don't know who did it," He said with anger mostly aimed at himself
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:28 am

If the Prime Minister is acting he is doing a very good job of it. Still I cannot deny the fact that Iscariot has betrayed us in the past. They did shoot down my fellow countrymen when Millennium invaded, and not too long ago they tried to pair up with Millennium. Seems we have to watch all of our sides once again. But at least I can keep my eye on the Prime Minister myself while he is living in my mansion.

I understand the frustration Prime Minister. Hellsing itself has been investigating the matter since the attack along with the Queen's agents. So far not much information has come up from the depths, but we numerous people looking into i. I assure you when we find out something we will notify you. Just because Saxon was the Prime Minister, and aksing for her protection did not mean she was going to tell him everything she knew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:11 pm

As Walter arrived to Integra's office, he signaled Lindsey and Jacob to wait at the door. He did not want to leave Jacob alone, but he trusted Lindsey would be able to handle any situations, as a proper leutenant should.

As he entered the room, he heard the ending of the conversation. He bowed with one hand on his stomach and the other behind his back. First, he addressed Integra: "I apologize for the interruption M'am, I was not aware of this most illustrious guest. I have come with a man seeking employment, and one of our Leutenants, yet we can wait outside if this is not an appropriate time"

Then, he adressed Henry: "Welcome to our mansion, Mr Saxon. Can I offer you a cup of tea, maybe some wine? We also have a great selection of cheese, and more. I am ashamed to say I was going to bring Lady Hellsing some when I was interrupted by a visitor, who is waiting outside"
Back to top Go down
Twitch
Elite
Elite
Twitch

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:03 pm

Saxon sat there and listened to Integra, her telling him that they will let him know if they found anything was a lie and Saxon knew it. He knew the reknown this organization had and knew the had something but he wouldn't press. They are already suspicious of him as is, he doesn't need to give them even more reason.

"So Integra, have you ever drive a Shelby Cobra...." Saxon said as he was cut off as walter entered the room and told Sir Integra that she had some people that were waiting to possibly interview with her. This will be interesting to see, Saxon thought and then said to walter, "Thank you, you're Walter Dorneaz right, I read the the personnel file on my way over, it's an honor to meet on of Englands Greatest protectors during the second Great War. But it seems that Sir integra has some interviews that need to happen. I don't want to hold you up but I would like to sit on and view them so I can see how candidates are chosen for Hellsing," Saxon said as he got up and walked to the door adn opened it and simply said, "We're for you come on in," saxon lead Jacob into the office and he walked and sat in a chair on the side of Sir Integra's desk facing Jacob. Saxon had feeling this would upset integra but he explained himself pretty well so she should only be annoyed, he will apologize for it later.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:27 pm

She raised an eyebrow at the topic about a American car, but thankfully was saved by Walters perfect timing. For once she was glad that work was calling her attention away from other things. However, before she could dismiss the Prime Minister it seemed he had made himself at home rather quickly. Integra glared at him, but stopped herself from saying anything at all to him since she had to be a good hostess. Seeing as how this was going to be a extremely long night she pinched the bridge of her nose, and sighed. Walter please bring us two cups of tea, and a plate of cheeses with grapes. I am sure the Prime Minister is famished.

Integra fixed her glasses, and looked at the man in front of her. Please state your name, specialties, and what you occupation was before this as well as any other information you deem note worthy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:33 pm

Jacob followed Walter silently and passively through the halls and corridors of the Hellsing Mansion. He took care to keep close enough to avoid getting lost and to keep his gaze from wandering. Admittedly, his gaze did stray a little bit towards the pictures, the tapestries, really there was little to differentiate this mansion from any other mansion in England. Well, except for all the armed soldiers that was. Jacob still carried his three very large suitcases, apparently unaffected by their weight and the carrying them.

Upon actually reaching the office it seemed fairly clear that Walter wanted Jacob and the soldier to wait outside. So Jacob obliged, carefully setting his bags to the side, carefully out of the standard walking path and then stood at parade rest. The same stance he'd been standing in at the gate. There were muffled sounds of talking in there, but Jacob could not make them out. For once the cyborg wished that he had included enhanced hearing in the multitude of upgrades that made-up his body. However, he did not need enhanced hearing and he doubted they were discussing anything super-important for him to here, such as how best to ambush and destroy him.

Then a figure stepped out of the office and told him they were ready for him. Ichigachi's eyes widened in momentary surprise, the man was the Prime Minister! Although Jacob was hardly a native to Britain he had had the good sense to get acquainted with the names and appearances of the important figures in England. Why on Earth was the Prime Minister here? Such questions would have to wait though as he was being summoned to meet with both the Prime Minister and Sir Integra. Jacob walked into the room, and stopped an estimated distance of five feet from the edge of Sir Integra's desk. He had no doubt that this was in fact Sir Integra.

"Greetings Prime Minister, Sir Integra." Jacob said respectfully, again standing at parade rest. He wasn't quite sure whether he should have included a greeting to Walter, but he was fairly confident that since Walter had been the one to lead him here he didn't need to. Plus, there was the fact that he didn't know Walter's name, merely knew him as some sort of high-ranking official.

It seemed that Sir Integra preferred to cut straight to the chase, something he had absolutely no problem with, "My name is Jacob Ichigachi, I specialize in close-combat, engineering, cybernetics, and construction. My previous occupation was that of a hitman/bodyguard assassinating or protecting clients from those with supernatural connections or powers. Additional information is that most of my body has been reconstructed from artificial materials, notably my entire skeletal system and virtually all of my muscles. The result is myself being 4x stronger than an ordinary human, as well as my bones being able to withstand virtually any attack. Additionally my eyes are equipped with the ability to switch between a variety of visual spectrums, ranging from infrared to nightvision and beyond."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:10 pm

Walter smiled at the Prime Minister's comment, and replied with an evident touch of pride: "Thank you. I must say it is also an honour to meet our prime minister". He showed a two-faced respect for the man, knowing what he was involved in, yet showing the proper respect due to a prime minister.

Then he bowed at Sir Integra and replied "Yes m'am"

Finally he looked at Jacob. He did not completely trust him, but he had to leave. He smirked lightly at him, as a way to wish him good luck, and as he stepped out of the room, he looked at Lindsey with a more than evident expression, whispering at him: "Watch over our... guest. Ensure nothing happens to Sir Integra"

-Exeunt, back with tea in three or four posts-
Back to top Go down
Twitch
Elite
Elite
Twitch

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:48 pm

Saxon saw jacob and was studying him, the way Jacob composed himself, and even how he spoke. Saxon had guessed this man was a cyborg and was only confirmed when he said that his body was altered with artificial material.

"Excuse mr. Ichigachi, what material was used, I've read many reports and am quite knowledgeable about cybernetics myself," Saxon said remembering giselle. I wonder if he could beat giselle, I highly doubt it, but it would be amusing to see how he faires against her, saxon thought and was about the say something but was interrupted by the ringing of his phone saxon quickly silenced teh ringer and looked to see who was.

"what the hell, John?" saxon said under his breathe as he saw the name of his personal banker who ever saw all of his swiss bank accounts. "Sorry, this is embarrassing for m phone going off but I need to take this call it's my banker I'll be right out side the office talking to him." Saxon said as he got up and walked out of the office and answered his phone.

"hey John not the greastests of time I am in a meeting," Saxon said but was soon cut off by his banker

"I'm sorry Mr.Saxon but this is important. On behalf of our bank I express I deepest apologies," John said

Saxon was confused, "Why are you apologizing is something wrong John," Saxon asked

"It's your account sir, not only was it accessed by unauthorized source, but it accessed your finnancial records. But after investigating we also found that you are missing approximately 6.5 million pounds from your last deposit and withdrawal..." John said but was quickly cut off by an infuriated Saxon.

"What the hell!?! 6.5 Million Pounds!?! What am I paying you for, to sit on your ass and let anyone acess my accoutn and take what they please?" Saxon yelled loudly, "The financial records I can see, but the pounds, you arleady take 25% of every deposit I make for the security measures on my account. You better pray to god that you find the bastard who did this and make sure that the pounds are replaced by tomorrow or I will be taking my buisness elsewhere!!"[/b" saxon hung up and threw his phone at the wall and it fell down broke. "Goddamnit," He yelled furiously as he punched a wall. He ran his hand through his hair and took a few to calm down, and re-entered the office. He looked irritated but still composed hiself professionally, "Sorry about that apparently something was wrong with my finances, lets continue," He said as he sat back down and faced Jacob

((posting will go as follows, Saxon, tegs, jacob, alu, and then walter when he gets back))
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:16 pm

Integra looked at the new recruit with a cold stare. It seemed he had the proper experience, and appeared to have the right discipline as well. However, it was the first time any potential recruit was remotely a cyborg. It would make for an interesting addition to the organization. She was about to ask him another question when Henry Saxon stepped in, and asked Jacob about the material. However, before she could scold him for overstepping his boundaries on her estate, and in her organization. Saxon was saved by his cell phone though, and instead glared at him for being disrespectful. Once again though she calmed herself, and continued the interview.

As the Prime Minister as asked please tell us the material is made out of. Also I want to know when you had this done. I would also- She was stopped mid sentence though when she heard Saxon screaming at whoever it was on the other end. From what she could hear he had apparently just lost 6.5 million pounds. This was another thing she would have to ask him about. Soon enough though Henry came back into the office, and she waited for him to sit down. Before she continued the interview though she wanted to make sure there would be no more interruptions. Is everything alright Prime Minister? May I continue the job I have been doing for 13 years now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:14 am

The cyborg was actually quite pleased with the query as to the nature of his construction. It showed an attention to detail that Jacob himself personified due to his OCD nature. Jacob opened his mouth and began to speak, "The material used is known as-" at this point the Prime Minister's phone began to ring and Jacob stopped speaking. He was a bit put out, but all in all he wasn't offended, the man was the Prime Minister so it was only natural that he'd have some business to take care of. It was only a small fluke of chance that it would happen now.

Of course, the shouting did make things a bit...uncomfortable. 6.5 million pounds, that was quite the sum of money even for someone like the Prime Minister. Jacob himself had never earned anywhere close to that, partially because a good deal of his money had been sunk into purchasing the materials he needed to build his body. Now that the Prime Minister had been seated, and provided the man didn't feel the need to insert a witty comeback at Integra, Jacob would continue.

"As I was saying my bone structure is composed of Carbon Nanotubes," he held up his left hand, "This white gauntlet is crafted from the same material. Carbon nanotubes have a tensile strength of anywhere from 11,000-63,000 mpa depending on the form used. I am using a variation of multi-walled carbon nanotubes with a strength of 30,000 mpa. To give you an example of how strong that is, titanium alloy's tensile strength is only 900 mpa. Carbon Nanotubes are the strongest material in history. Aside from my bones and the few pieces of armor nothing else I possess is constructed of nanotubes. My muscles are composed of an alloy of aluminum and steel, aluminum for flexibility and contractibility and steel for strength. The steel provides the immense strength in my frame while the aluminum is what allows me to contract at human speeds, without the aluminum I would be much slower. My eyes use the standard fiber optics present in many forms of military technology. As for when, I replaced my original prosthetics with these enhanced ones approximately six years, three months, and five days ago. When I first recieved cybernetic parts was well over ten years ago."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:40 pm

Lindsey was standing outside of the Lady Integra's office door and out of sight simply waiting for his turn. Listening to the entire conversation go on, Walter had walked by the soldier. In response to Walter's order, Lindsey nodded and replied softly, "Yessir. You ca' count ahn me." Seeing Walter leave, Lindsey stood in his spot awaiting for his signal to enter of a sign that things were going wrong.
Back to top Go down
Twitch
Elite
Elite
Twitch

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:25 pm

When Saxon heard integra's remark he simply smirked, "Just remember who signs off on your budget reports Sir Integra," Saxon said obviously alluding to that he always sees the reports and ultimately signs off on them when it comes to government spending. she seems to be getting annoyed with so I will say one last thing and take my leave, I will go see if I can findanything interesting in the library, Saxon thought to himself and then said, "Well I've also been studying science and politics for nearly 25 years," Saxon remarked and then got up, "but I see things both ways, if I were in your positions i would've snapped by now, so I'll leave you to do your buisness. Besides I want to plan an memorial ceremony for the parliament disaster," Saxon said as walked to the door and turned to face her one last time, "If you need me I wll be in your library," He said as he took his leave

====> Hellsing Library
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next