Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)

Go down 
+15
Mato Kuroi
Hyaskus
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Gerolf Baer
k1tty
Senka Disteere
Chad Baxter
Benny Giovanni
Pip Bernadotte
Bayman
Rufus ShinRa
Edward McFinn
Cecile Croomy
Albert Alexander
Twitch
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:02 pm

She glared at Henry Saxon when he mentioned the budget reports. He would not dare. This country needs Hellsing to protect it from threats from Millennium, and others. While Integra looked composed on the outside, on the inside she wanted to smash something against the wall or take her frustration out on Alucard. However, that would have to wait, and she had a potential recruit in front of her. So after the Prime Minister left she listened to Jacob explain his cybernetic enhancements. It was definitely interesting to hear how different it was from others she had heard about. However, she was not entirely sure if he was ready to face the supernatural.

Very well. Tell me do you understand what we do here in Hellsing? If so do you believe you are ready to face such threats?
Back to top Go down

Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:02 pm

The cyborg considered the question carefully, he was already prepared for such a question, but still a little bit of extra thought never hurt anybody. Finally, after a few seconds to fully reprepare his answer he spoke, "Hellsing is a secret organization dealing with the supernatural, mainly in the form of vampires, or the newly risen FREAKS. Although I lack a detailed history on the organization, I assume from the name that Van Hellsing must have truly existed outside of Bram Stoker's novel. As for what else of that tale is true I know not. In dealing with vampires, while I may not be an expert my knowledge is sufficient for slaying them. Although the easiest way to slay vampires is with a silver or blessed weapon, the weaker ones can be killed through conventional means as long as you can deal enough damage. I am fully capable of facing vampires and other supernatural creatures, having faced such creatures in my previous employment."

Jacob fell silent, finally having finished his rambling answer to Integra's question. It didn't occur to him that he might have wasted her time, she wanted to know if he understood and was ready to face the supernatural. What better way to demonstrate his answer then by explaining how much he did know of the supernatural?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:12 pm

With the departure of their esteemed Prime Minister, Alucard saw little point in keeping his presence hidden any longer. In the form of sickly black smoke he seeped forth from the shadows along the ceiling and slowly condensed behind the newly arrived cyborg. In seconds the smoke took the vague shape of a man's silouette and from there the oh so familiar features of the No Life King came into view. Hat and sunglasses in place, he grinned confidently as he towered over Jacob's shoulder peering down at the mechanized man. "And what do we have here? A new wind up toy soldier wanting to join in on the war games eh? Well at the very least he has a passing knowledge of what a vampire is, certainly better than Captain Bernadotte's was during our first meeting." he exclaimed with a chortle. Striding past the cyborg, Alucard took his place at Integra's side. His arms folded across his chest, the ancient vampire fixed his crimson gaze on the applicant as well as McAllister. The Hellsing Organization's assortment of "unique" operatives was growing every day. One could only hope a few of them would snap and give Alucard an excuse to thin the herd a bit if only to spice up his day here and there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:07 pm

Walter came back inside the room, slowly opening the door with his left hand, as he held a tray containing two cups of Prince Of Wales tea, some slices of Ceddar and parmesan cheese on his right hand.

He bowed his head lightly, and then noticed Alucard, whom he greeted: "Greetings Alucard, I assume you have been in the room with us? I had not noticed your presence". Then, he approached lady hellsing's desk, looking at her, disregarding Alucard, not with a tone of disdain, but because he was approaching Integra, and had no business regarding his old acquaintance, despite their long history of working together, and the need he felt to surpass him, he only proved competitive when fighting; in situations like this, Walter was completely nonchalant.

He offered the tray to Lady Hellsing, exclaiming: "Well, well, it seems our guest has wondered away before I could bring him his tea... how unpolite of him. Yet I assume I could offer a cup of tea to our aspiring new employee?" He said, looking at Jacob. Then he added: "Or, of course, I could take it to Mr Saxon, if he has not left our premises".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:07 pm

Lindsey's ears perked up a bit with a twitch as he heard a distant noise which was possible fighting. He wasn't in any position to be punished for leaving so with gusto, Lindsey reached in his bag to take out his MG42 and left quickly with hopes to return.

Exit--------->The Eastern Perimeter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:41 pm

Shrugging his shoulders, Alucard detached himself from Integra side of the room and began walking towards the nearest wall. His master had more than enough protection at the moment and the present conversations held no interest for him. It was high time to cause a bit of mayhem with the fellow members of the Hellsing organization. The only question that remained unanswered was who would be the recipient of Alucard's boredom fuelled pestering.

=========> EXIT
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:24 pm

Integra waited for him silently to answer her question. It had become mandatory long ago after the Wild Geese had joined Hellsing. Still it was amusing when Seras flicked him across the room with a finger, and watch them squirm when Alucard showed up. However, such actions would only get you killed out in the real battlefield when unintelligent beings are involved. When he finally answered her she was impressed with what he knew. Not everyone had come the realization when they joined Hellsing that her grandfather was real. Just like Jacob though they continued to think that Dracula was indeed dead when the truth of the matter was he was the one always watching in the shadows judging their character for her. If some of her men did find out Alucard was Dracula they did not make it known, and it was better that way. It was more professional that way. She looked at him out of the corner of her eye. It had appeared that now that he was going to be bored since his mission was taken away from him. When Alucard got bored he usually caused a ruckus by pestering people. When he bored with bothering the others he came to bother her. Damn that Saxon.

Just when she thought she would be needing a nice hot cup of tea to relax Walter walked in through the doorway. Of course now that he had no reason to stay Alucard was off on his mission to test the patience of the Hellsing members. She saw Lindsey leave as well after drawing his weapon. She would find out later on what went on. Right now she had to decide if this man was worthy of her organization. They had never had a cyborg afterall. With the way things were going it would be useful to have him in her forces. So finally she made up her mind. You can give the cup of tea to Jacob as a celebratory drink Walter. He will be joining our little menagerie. When you leave here Walter I want you to bring Tod, and Sonya to the office. I have a mission for them. As for the Prime Minister I believe he's busy at the moment getting ready for the memorial. After you've brought Tod and Sonya to me Walter I want you to take the Royce out of the garage. We are to attend the service at Parliament.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:44 pm

Jacob smiled, it couldn't be seen because of his scarf, but he smiled nonetheless. His endeavor to get hired by the Hellsing Organization had been sucessful, however there was now a new problem presented to him. The problem of tea, very little of his body was still organic, as a result he had a very small requirement for food and drink. He'd already eaten his one meal for the day, and he wasn't sure that eating, or drinking, anymore was a good idea.

He quickly debated the merits of being seen as impolite with having a possible bit of discomfort. In the end being polite to his new employer won out. So when Walter offered him the tea he would give a polite, "Thank you." and sip it quietly. He hadn't been given permission to leave yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:08 pm

Walter bowed at Integra, and said: "Yes M'am, right away"

Before leaving, he looked at Jacob with a sincere expression. He was glad to have such an interesting addition to the Hellsing Organization, and was also glad to serve him his well earned cup of tea. He bowed lightly and said: "Congratulations on your employment Mr Ichigachi, I am sure your addition to our organization will be of a high importance, and well regarded"

The Angel of Death had forgotten weather he had or not introduced himself, so he added with a rather pompous tone: "My name is Walter Dornez, I am the Hellsing family butler, and if you ever find yourself in need of weponry, information, or a good game of chess, as well as a cup of tea, feel more than free to come to me"

Finally, the Butler approached the door and looked once more at Integra and Jacob, saying: "God save the Queen"

-Exit-
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:30 pm

She took a sip of her cup of tea, and then quietly placed it back on the saucer in her hand. Then she set the saucer down on the side of her desk. She placed her hands back in her lap, and looked at Jacob again. You are dismissed now Jacob. I would send you on a mission right away except for the fact that the Prime Minister has seen what you look like already. You see he is not all what he appears to be, and as such he is a suspect in the recent bombing of Parliament. I suggest you be extremely careful about what you say around him. Do I make myself clear? For now please explore the grounds at your leisure. It will help to know the layout in future attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:35 pm

Now that was interesting, so the Prime Minister was a suspected terrorist? Jacob would definitely need to watch what he said around the man. Jacob was about to leave when he realized something, he had absolutely no idea what do with his teacup. With a bit of speculation he figured he'd take it to whatever passed for a kitchen in this Mansion. With that goal in mind he stood up, inclined his head respectfully at Integra, and left.

>>>>>>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:57 pm

<--- Room

Knocking and entering, Tod hid his half closed eyes behind his sun glasses. It was morning now, and his nap had left him less rested than he'd hoped for. Nightmares coupled with Walter's order to report had interrupted any chance of tranquility (not to mention sleeping during the night was odd for him).

"Good morning, sir. Please excuse my lack of energy, the mission was tiring." He glanced at the door, hoping Jay (or even Leo, who had been missing for quite some time now) would appear and take the burden of telling the tail away from him.

His hope for salvation fading, he took a breath and began the story. "Our mission report is as follows: we arrived at the red light district of London, figuring that to be the most likely place for information concerning a topic like those Knights. We went to a bar that had rumors of the bar tender being an information broker; those rumors were true. Negotiations went awry, and he revealed himself as a vampire, the workers at his bar being vampires and ghouls themselves.

Leo and I chased him while Jay took care of the vampires at the bar. Before he could escape on a train, a woman stepped out and pinned him to the ground. Leo subdued him, but then left with the woman. I saw Jay talking to another Hellsing operative, whose name I can't recall at the moment, and I believe they left together. Long story short, I was there by myself with the vampire bar tender, but as I was about to collect him and take him back to the mansion for questioning, he escaped. I can give a physical description of the man if you would like."
He stood ready for any questions he may recieve.

(OOC) Longest post to date, I believe. I'm prideful...
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:26 pm

She had poured herself another cup of tea as Tod walked in looking tired. While she was interested in hearing what he found out she also knew it wouldn't be useful till later on. Integra took a sip of tea as she listened to Tod go on about his mission. When he was finished she set her cup and saucer down gently on the desk.

Thank you Todhandler for you report. However, there is some interesting news regarding our target. The Prime Minister Henry Saxon himself will be staying here at the mansion as since protocol calls for it. When the Prime Minister is in danger it is our job to protect them. We knew he was out of town, but we did not expect him to come back. Now that he has we can watch him more closely now. Since he is staying here with us I want you and a few of the others to stay out of his sight completely. He must not know what all of the members look like so that way we can spy on him when he makes public outings. Speaking of which the Prime Minister Saxon will be giving a memorial press conference tomorrow. As his protector, and as part of the Protest Knights I am required to attend. However, I would like you to go undercover as a journalist. I have some normal colored contacts here if you need them.

Integra opened up one of the left drawers, and took out a pair of blue, brown, and green colored contacts for Tod to choose. Make sure he does not see what you truly are, and do not slip up and mention Hellsing. Do not give away who you really are, and working for. But ask tough questions like any normal journalist does. Just make sure not to ask any questions that are related to what we know. Is that understood?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:49 pm

"Of course, ma'am," he said, a bit suprised at being assigned something other than a "go here, kill monsters" mission. He was unsure of what kinds of questions to ask, but was determined to do his best. He took the blue contacts -his first choice, being of German origin- and placed them in his eyes after removing his glasses. "Might I request any specific questions you may want me to ask, sir?" He saluted at this, blinking more than usual with his eyes adjusting the the thin ovals of plastic sitting in them.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:00 pm

If you can try to ask questions regarding why he wasn't at the Parliament meeting, and if he notice anything unusual before he left town such as a different face near the building than from the normal ones. The rest I will leave up to you. Remember not to reveal what, and who you are. I know the contacts may be uncomfortable, but they are needed. She then handed him an ordinary notepad, and pen that Walter had gotten from a regular office supply store. You are dismissed Todhandler. I will be over there myself shortly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:02 pm

"Yes, sir!" He saluted again, making his exit. Before he could prepare, he'd have to find some new clothes...

--->Parliment (time warp)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:23 pm

-The next day, a reasonable amount of time before the parade-

Walter entered Sir Integra's office, he was perfectly tidy, and more than ready for the parade. He had prepared the Rolls Royce as it was proper; He had it washed it again, even though it was perfectly clean, he even had it waxed and the insides vaccum cleaned.

While the Royce was taken care of, he polished his shoes, and dressed properly, while getting information on the conditions of the parade, mainly the route he had to drive, scheduled stops, etc.

He looked at Integra and bowed. Then he said with a formal and slightly accomplished tone: "M'am, the parade is starting soon and everything is set, yet there is time if you have any pending business"
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:46 pm

Integra turned around from looking out the window in her office towards the city of London to face Walter. In keeping appropriate for the occasion she wore a long black business skirt, white button up shirt that was puffy on the shoulders, the usual tie and cross pin, black leather gloves, a dress black blazer, and medium heeled black boots. On top of her head was the normal English attire for a woman of nobility, and of society. A black Victorian women's top hat with a birds nest veil in the front, and a ribbon of black tool flowing down to the middle of her back.

No other business right now Walter. We need to be on our way, and observe the Prime Minister while we mourn our fellow countrymen. Now let's gets moving. With that Integra walked out of her office, down the stairs, and into the Rolls Royce waiting outside the front door.

------------------>>> Memorial
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:39 pm

(OOC: Shortness and all, but all I really gotta do is follow Tegs)

Walter nodded. This event seemed a tad suspicious, and ironical, since seemingly Saxon's employers themselves produced the catastrphe he was mourning. It did not matter however, now it was all about putting on a nonchalant face, and going through this matter with dignity.

He escorted Sir Integra, opening the doors for her, and getting into the Rolls Royce's driver seat, starting the engine and leaving for the parade.

Exit to -------------> Memorial
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:56 am

Isaak slowly pressed hisi ear against the door of the office, listening for movement of people. He heard not a word, and not a sound. After he deemed it must have been safe.

He used his old trick to gain access to the locked office. He turned the handle halfway down, and gave it a good hard yank.

the heavy oak door creaked open, he snuck in, and slowly shut the door. He nabbed several papers off of Integras desk, all concerning Iscariot, and coordinates, to Scotland.

Isaak retreated out the doors from which he came, heading back to his garage.

---> Garage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:27 pm

Memorial <---

After a quick change of clothes, Tod flipped through the doors (he'd tripped on the way down the hall and somersaulted and bounced across the floor and walls into the doors) to Sir Integra's off, stopping as his head hit the desk. He jumped up and pressed the button for the intercom, grabbing the microphone in his hand. "Attention all Wild Geese members! Come to Sir Integra's office right away! Urgent business!" He screamed this a few more times before finally putting the speaker down and taking his hand off the button.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:34 pm

Jean was the first through the doors (still ajar). He noticed the gangly man standing in the corner of the room humming some sort of classical tune to himself. Must be a vampire... he thought. They'd always made him uncomfortable, even the ones on their side. He assumed Integra wasn't in at the moment, given that her... attendant? sent a message in her stead. He stood to the side of the doors to let any other people through. Nothing much to do besides wait at this point since he had no attention of sparking up a conversation with someone like the man across from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 3:30 am

-->Arrival from: Dungeon, Alucard's Room (Possible continuation from the Adventure of the Bun) [OPEN]

With much battlle hungry excitement, Alucard phased through the walls of the mansion as quickly as he could until he stopped just inside of the wall right beside the bookcase inside of Integra's Office (without revealing himself). Judging by the sound of panic in Todhändler's voice, it was safe to say that there would finally be some entertainment for him at last. With much of the same ambrosial laughter, he thought to himself.

Heh, heh, heh. Excellent. So it is finally time to find out if our enemies are anything more than vermin. Assuming that my master stays true to her mention of the condition of Saxon's protection and his supposed involvement in the Knights of the Damned, this may actually be a lot of fun. I can hardly imagine anything that would set my soul ablaze faster than a rain of bullets and a crest of blood made out of the enemies of my master.

Anxious to hear more about the procession, Alucard waited inside the wall for Integra to arrive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 5:33 pm

Beauregard bumped staff and slid between guards in his rush to get to Integra's office. The sound of the announcement barely stirred more than a slow paced walk. But the persistent repeating of Todhandler's call inspired his feet to pick up pace, eventually causing the Wild Geese's medic to go sprinting down hall, missing many turns in the labyrinthine mansion with which he was so unfamiliar with. His weapons jostled along with his heavy pockets and bags, Beauregard gave no care towards masking his sound and the noises echoed and foretold of his arrival.

Things were relatively calm in the halls with the exception of the other Wild Geese mercenaries making their way towards the office, but Beauregard half expected machinegun fire to be ripping through the walls as he burst through the doorways. Todhandler's tone didn't represent the relative calm atmosphere of the room. He even felt a little silly gripping his BAR when he arrived.

"What..." Beauregard breathed heavily, letting his eyes wander from the man next to the microphone to his comrade in arms whom he didn't know too well. "Hey. What's all this shit then? What?" He leaned back slightly and relaxed his body until he suddenly tensed back up, grabbed his weapon again, and eyed every inch of the room. The paranoia that he had picked up in the Middle East still hadn't quite left him. He eased up a bit as he went on...

"Alright. What's going down?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:01 pm

Striding through the labyrinth of the Hellsing Manor's hallways, Lindsey was passed by several panicking men rushing to the office of the Lady Integra herself. Taking a slight whiff of the slight wind created by them, Lindsey became excited a bit. "Mostly humans...This should be fun for me. Perhaps I may be able to whip these little bastards into shape." Turning round the corner, a slight smile was on the Irishman's face.

Walking through the doorway with his MG42 rested across his shoulders behind his neck and his arms draped over as to keep it from falling behind him. Easily moving aside the clutter of people in his way with his body weight alone, nodding at each of the men he pushes. Lindsey made his way to the right of the lady's desk awaiting further briefing and standing in silence. He may or may not have made a few glances down the lady's attire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:34 pm

-->Arrival from: Commotion outside the mansion (2nd Floor- Artisto's Room)[OPEN]

With much haste, Ansilamo took the steps two at a time looking very flustered at the sudden call of other members. He finally would get to meet Integra first hand so he didn't want to be late. After he got close to her office, he took just a moment to straighten his tie and hair and then walked through the thick double doors.

I have to admit that I am rather impressed with her office. It seems not only like she has good taste but we have some rather impressive looking other members of this organization. I do hope that I am not too late.

Looking at the other members, he bowed rather low and introduced himself with a thick Italian accent, "Hello. It is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Ansilamo Vidiano but most people call me Artisto Perfetto. Pardon me but I do hope that I am not too late."

Slowly he surveyed her office onlly to see that she had not yet arrived but had a strange feeling that he would not be spending his first night in his finished room which awaited him downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:19 am

When Integra arrived back at the mansion she quickly exited the car, and made her way up to the office. She didn't even bother taking off the shoes, or the hat. She was more concerned with catching the man who shot at Henry Saxon. It was more than likely he was a member of the Knights of the Damned, and wanted to make it look like Saxon was innocent. She knew better of course. Finally she made it to the office, and quickly pushed open the doors, and slamming them shut after her as she made her way to her desk. Her heels were clicking on the black and white marble tiles of the floor. As she got behind her desk she quickly opened up the top drawer and produced a mini-cigar and a lighter. Integra placed the mini-cigar in between her lips, and lit it. When she saw the tobacco glow at the tip she quickly turned off the light, and threw it back into the drawer. Very slowly she took a drag, and then let out the smoke as she looked around the room observing who answered Tod's announcement.

Now that Integra had her taste of fine tobacco she took it out of her mouth, and held it between her finger tips. Good evening, and thank you for making due haste in getting here. From the look on everyone's faces I can see that you are highly curious as to what all the excitement is all about. The Prime Minster, Henry Saxon, whom we suspected to be with the Knights of the Damned was just shot today at the memorial services at the former House of Parliament. We suspect that the person who shot him was also part of the Knights of the Damned, and did it to make Saxon look innocent. I talked to some of our contacts by phone on the way over here, and they believe they know the precise location of where he is hiding. Now what I will say is we do not know if he escaped there or somewhere else. However, he is injured, and most likely will need to tend to his wounds before he goes back out in public again. I believe a severely injured man would be very hard to miss if he continued on. Even if our suspect is not at his hide out then we can at least gather some more intell to learn more about our current enemy the Knights of the Damned. Perhaps this will finally lead us to their exact location. Is everyone on board before I continue?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:53 am

After taking a seat on the floor, Tod look up as Sir Integra walked through the door. He listened to her words, slightly marveling at how she'd managed to figure all of that out from just watching him run. At the end of it all, he saluted (even though he was technically out of her field of vision) and exclaimed in quite a loud voice, "Yes sir!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:00 am

Jean jumped slightly as the commander of Hellsing pushed through the door. He watched the imposing woman sit down at her desk and smoke. Listening intently to her speach, he started to become worked up for finding this man. He might be French, the Prime Minister might secretly be an enemy, and his current employer might scare the living shit out of him, but Jean couldn't let someone who would attack this country go unpunished; he'd come to enjoy it quite a lot.

As she finished, Jean put his hand to his forehead, clicking his heals as well to show he understood. He looked to the right, noticing one of the vampires doing the same, prompting him to lower his hand shortly after. That one was just so unnatural it made him unneasy to even do the same geasture as him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:54 pm

Still slightly unfamiliar with the proper gestures and cordial nature of his new militant group, the initial salute and click of the heels caught him off guard and made him uneasy. Nevertheless, to respect his new master and her proper title, he gave a very formal salute and nod, perhaps a few seconds off from the rest of the group.

"Unquestioningly, Sir Integra", he said with a flourish.

Last edited by Artisto Perfetto on Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:35 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:32 pm

Slowly, Alucard phased through the wall and walked toward the desk. Kneeling to the ground, he lowered his glasses slightly so that he looked at her right in the eyes and brought his hat, in hand down to his chest. With much practiced expression, he smiled and simply said, "Yes, My Master."

After he finished, he walked over and leaned back against the wall, straightening his glasses and replacing his hat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:05 pm

Beauregard positioned himself with his back towards the wall as more folks filed in. Keeping himself pressed against the wall, he waited, and when the Italian introduced himself, Beauregard, turned his attention from the door and tipped his helmet towards the man. As soon as the antique looking thing was settled upon his head, Integra had burst through the doors and the sharp gust from the slamming of doors cooled his face and blew the shaggy hair that stuck out from beneath his helmet. "I'll give you a seven outta ten for the entry." Beauregard rubbed his ear and looked at the woman as she took a drag. This was technically his first direct encounter with his employer's employer.

As the mercenary listened, he knew this had to come sooner or later and when the last words escaped from the blonde English woman's lips, Beauregard hoisted his rifle up onto his shoulder. His compatriot's prim and proper reactions caught him off guard, but he grinned and composed himself. "Well, damn. I knew gettin' paid to live in a mansion was too good to last. Well then, come on. Where, when, and how?" Even in the civilized society, he was still ol' Beauregard. He groaned and stretched, slowly getting ready for this assignment in his own little way. He'd been out of shape for a long time since coming to London and this was going to be rougher on him than the usual run.

Then a monster seemed to morph himself from the shadows and abruptly put an end to Beauregard's stretching. He mumbled something under his breath and calmed down after the sudden start. For some reason, he couldn't help but keep an eye on the thing in red and was just happy that it was on his side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:13 pm

Adam snapped a crisp salute at the end of Integra's speech. His silver hair was tied back into a ponytail, his large form encased in an expensive three piece suit. "Absolutely, Ma'am." The vampire lowered his hand and smiled to himself. He was loose, limbered up when the call came. He was ready to get into the field.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:41 pm

Excellent now let's continue. Integra then reached into her upper drawer on the left side, and pulled out a remote. She pressed a button to open up an area of the wall that had a screen inside. Then she pressed another button to bring down the projector, and finally another to close the curtains in front of the windows to darken the room. On the computer she brought up a map of the city of London. Our sources have believe that our suspect is staying at the Crestfield Hotel on Crestfield St. She zoomed in on the location of the hotel as she continued. As you can clearly see it is a highly convenient location to the closest train station London King's Cross. The distance from the former House of Parliament to the hotel is exactly 6.0 km or 3.7 miles by car. We are assuming he must have traveled by taxi as since it is the quickest route to the location versus walking. Now luckily for us hotels tend to have cameras as do train stations. Todhandler I want you to gather any visual evidence of our suspect from the London King's Cross station. Find out which train he got on board, and where it's destination is.

After assigning Todhandler his duty for this mission she brought up another window with the floor plan of the hotel, and enlarged it for the rest to see. This is the layout of the hotel you will be raiding. His room number is 302 up on the third floor. Now I will say we have not given the hotel any search papers as of yet, and it is because it would simply take too long to get permission from them. Not like they would agree to men barging into their hotel anyway. So we are going to surprise them, and deal with the legal issues later on. There might be a number of civilians in there so look out for them as well, and tell them to go back into their rooms quietly. I do not want anyone other than our target to get shot. That also includes not frightening them to death Alucard. Also do not worry about damaging the hotel it will be taken care of. This is the way I want you to handle this mission. Do it in the style of our special ops division, and like that of the American Navy Seals. This needs to be barging in, getting to the room, securing the location, gather evidence, and out before we have to deal with the London Metropolitan Police. Those men are a pain and I do not need any additional headaches. Integra took a drag of her mini cigar, and flicked the ashes into the ash tray before blowing out some of the smoke. Does everyone understand the mission and their duties?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:17 pm

Saluting again, Tod jumped from the ground and walked towards a window. "I hope you don't mind, sir, but in the effort to save as much time as possible, I'll get going now." Opening the window, he gave a sign-off salute and leapt out. He landed on the ground and vaporized into the shadow of the mansion, making his way towards London King's Cross station (only remembering as he entered the city to ask for directions).

---> London King's Cross train station.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:03 pm

"Yes, ma'am!" Jean saluted again, showing his complete understanding of the Hellsing woman's plans. He watched the unnaturally freaky vampire jump out the window, slightly pleased; something about him made him think of complete madness. He glanced at Beauregard, wondering how his fellow man of arms was reacting to the plans. Now he had to wait for mobilization.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:25 pm

Lindsey stayed silent the entire briefing still in the same position he had been as he entered. He was experienced in Covert Operations, but it was never a strong suit of his nor did he ever like it. Either way, it's what was needed of him and also expected. He wasn't going to let his new employer down especially since she was the one paying for the booze. Taking the large machine gun off his shoulders and holding it with his left arm with the barrel pointed towards the ceiling, he spoke calmly unlike the eager men in the room thinking it was necessary to shout. "Will tha be all ma'am?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:23 am

Ansilamo watched Todhändler's movements and tried to follow suit as best he could. With a bow and another formal salute, he remarked with heavy formality,"Absolutely, Sir Integra. My name is Ansilamo Vidiano and I have recently come here from Italy. It is a pleasure to meet you and I hope to carry out this mission in a way that will exceed all of the expectations of your superior organization."

With another bow, he excused himself and headed out of the double doors. While walking through the hall, he pulled out his phone and immediately began to call his driver. He figured however that the usual limo that he had used might draw too much attention so instead, he spoke to his driver in heavy Italian and asked him to bring him a taxi. In a mild hurry, he flipped over the rails of the stairs and jumped down to the first floor and then headed out the front doors. A taxi already sat waiting for him out at the front. He had to give his attendants credit for their speed at getting him what he needed. He called for the driver to take him to the Crestfield Hotel and with that, they drove off towards London.

-->Exit to: Crestfield Hotel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:46 am

Adam grinned. So it was a smash 'n' grab. On a hotel room, yes, but there was little difference in the strategy. In, grab what is required, and out in a matter of minutes. He thought about the rest of what Integra said. No civilian casualties. I can work with that. In and out before the fuzz arrive. That's cool. He contemplated any possible questions he might be able to think of. "Understood, Sir." He was quiet, calm, collected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:01 pm

When the map of London popped into view, Beauregard took his map out in the most noisy, obnoxious manner and marked the hotel. The thing was in ragged shape and appeared nigh illegible with all the marks and scribbles. Staring at the thing, at the hotel on his map, he stayed that way until the floor plans for the hotel replaced Integra's map of London. He walked forward to get a better look, only crouching to avoid obscuring the view after a few good minutes. Beauregard mumbled under his breath. "Heh. Spec Ops, huh? I should charge a fee..."

"Alriiight... here we go." Beauregard pressed his finger against the projected image of the hotel. "This, we need hard copies of. Can you do that for me?" He waggled his fingers towards the computer like it was some magical device. "And transport. A taxi would be a bitch to get." Smacking his guns and vaguely pointing at the other armed men in the room. "Oh. Heeey. An ambulance would work wonders. Think about it. Hmph... but I don't know if you can just get ahold of one ASAP. Shit..." He rubbed his unshaven chin. " A car would work... tinted windows are kind of a must... I don't like it though."

Beauregard turned his attention back to Integra. "So what can you get me-er... us?" He lost his smile for a second with that little slip, but soon replaced it with his characteristic grin. While everyone was getting all excited and uppity, it seemed like he himself was the only one planning this job thoroughly. Besides, any chance for new equipment or gear should always be exploited, that's something he learned ages ago.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:18 pm

In all honesty she was looking forward to seeing how some of these new recruits would handle themselves in this type of mission, and it seemed some of them were excited to do something. She knew it was hard for them to just sit around but when your hands were tied it is hard to do much of anything. Then there was Beauregard. Integra could tell he was a seasoned veteran of this type of work, and was instantly taking notes, and paying close attention. The amusing thing was he did not expect her to have everything prepared. Honestly. I am actually several steps ahead of you Mr. Beauregard. You will be using the Hellsing military grad vehicles. As for copies of the map, and floorplans....well. She stopped midway, and picked up a folder holding the copies smirking. Since you seem to be so enthusiastic, and so prepared for this mission I am appointing you as the leader of the group with Alucard second in command should you royally screw up as they say. Now if there are no more requests that I have already thought of or no more questions you are all dismissed. Godspeed gentelmen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:55 pm

[i]'Damn... was hoping to get me a free ride...'[/b]

"Several steps?" Beauregard took the folder and flipped through the maps and papers once and then took on of the hotel floor plans for himself to study in detail. "Good thing I catch up quick." Beauregard looked up at Integra, placed the map back in the folder, took his helmet off and bowed not unlike Alucard's stunt earlier. Was he mocking him or not? Probably not. The formal nature that seemed to fill the atmosphere between him and Integra was enough to provoke a more formal response from Beauregard. He was ready to get the show on the road.

The mercenary soon righted himself and resettled the helmet upon his unkempt hair. "Alright then..." He eyed his comrades one by one... and then proceeded to give everyone a copy of the floorplans and the map to the hotel. Adam... Jean... Lindsey... he either handed the papers to them or stuffed it in a pocket. "We'll talk about the plan on the way..." Beauregard got to Alucard himself and shuddered a bit. "Erm." He lifts the monster's vest a little and sticks the paper in, patting it down, and shuddering before turning away quickly. "Who's driving?" The grin was still on his face as he stared back at the group and proceeded to trot backwards towards the door.

((I'll make our in-transit topic as soon as everyone replies and we get a volunteer to drive so I can set things up.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 3:37 am

Adam grabbed the papers from the team leader Beauregard and opened the folder, staring at the map. A small grin broke the tough guy facade when two words were said to the group. He cleared his throat and half-raised a hand. "Me." He grunted, attempting to remain as free from the group as he could. At least if he was driving he wouldn't have to talk to them so much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 3:54 am

Jean nodded as he looked over his copy of the map. He was thinking of the best way to minimize casualities as Beauregard was saying something about driving. Having been suited up prior to arriving in the office, he was ready for immediate deployment. He was ready to go when the others were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:19 am

>>>> London >>>> En Route to the Crestfield Hotel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 12:02 pm

---> Wherever Beau is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:24 am

Adam grinned as he exited the office.

> London > En route to the Crestfield Hotel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:54 am

After the last of the Geese and other occupants had left the room, Alucard couldn't resist the urge to question his master's order as was his nature. He slowly removed himself from the wall and walked toward the bookshelf feigning interest for the books before walking over and looking into the old face of the Professor on the wall with much reminiscence. With slow practiced words of careful precision, he drew a breath and spoke.

"My Master. What will you do if it turns out that Saxon is under the Knights of the Damned? The Queen has already ordered his protection and it could turn into a problem if he uses his power as Prime Minister to turn things into his favor. Will your orders still stand if things turn for the worst or do you honestly intend to keep your promise of simply letting him be another obstacle for us to overcome? Do you still have the courage required for us to do all that is required? Will your orders still be the same if it turns out that he is to be killed? After all, he is only human."

With that last question of her resolve, he thought it best to wait to see her reaction. Would she still have the fire in those blue eyes that shone with the same brilliance as that of the Professor himself?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:18 pm

Lindsey salutes and leaves the office.

---With Beau
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:21 am

Integra watched the men leave, and as usual Alucard remained behind for only one reason. She put down the mini-cigar, and took off the hat that was now bothering her. Then she sat down to rest her feet since they were not used to heels, and picked up the cigar again taking a drag as she listened to Alucard question her. You are right I do have my orders from the Queen to protect him, but we also have a duty to protect the country. If Prime Minister Saxon is a threat to Queen and Country then he will be properly dealt with our way. Even if he is human, but the fact he is human makes it all the more easier. Afterall if the famous Vlad Tepes III can be bested twice then the Prime Minister of England can be defeated. It is what Hellsing does. We topple those who have become drunk with power from their thrones. Now do you have any more questions Alucard? She stared at him challenging him to challenge her authority again with arctic cold blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)   Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Integra's Office: 3rd Floor, West Wing (Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras may enter without permission)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next